Zone1 Father, forgive me, I hate Pope Francis

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022

Can you believe this creep?

I really am sorry, God, if you don't want me calling Pope F a creep, but damn! How can I help it?

And feelings aren't wrong, right? So it's OK to hate this so and so?

He's a commie, you know.. probably a pedo-protecter also...

Hey.. I don't see how a holy God can stomach the dude either..

I really am sorry, God, if you don't want me calling Pope F a creep, but damn! How can I help it?

I don't know about "creep" , but its certainly inappropriate to throw your own underling under the bus like this. Unless there is something between Joseph Zen and Francis that we don't know about- maybe Zen ran over his dog or put sugar into the gas tank of the popemobile- I don't see the motive on the Pope's part. This is going to make it harder for Francis to find a replacement.

I don't know about "creep" , but its certainly inappropriate to throw your own underling under the bus like this. Unless there is something between Joseph Zen and Francis that we don't know about- maybe Zen ran over his dog or put sugar into the gas tank of the popemobile- I don't see the motive on the Pope's part. This is going to make it harder for Francis to find a replacement.
one would presume that a pope of all persons would be big enough to overlook .. well, at least the running over of his dog thing.. (might be an accident) .Sugar in the gas tank would be a bigger thing..

The pope is not a Christian, so we can just get that out of the way. He seemed to OK gay marriages (so called).. appears to allow anyone who wants Communion to Come and get it..

The Bible says not to take Communion "unworthiliy" (1 Cor 11:23, I believe)

so yeh... I suppose I should hate the sin and not the sinner but how long is he going to be an egregious sinner? We are all non-egregious sinners but..

I'm fed up with liberalism whether it is in the White House or ... so much worse: the Church
:eusa_doh:

,Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

,Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
I don't get why you say this?

The pope is not Catholic. The whole Church is in trouble because of heresy and etc...

I guess Catholics will have to turn to God and God alone... because they certainly cannot turn to the Church, which used to have some reverence for God but nowadays..:dunno:

I was raised catholic and I'm sure at one time I thought the pope was next to God, but as you grow up you realize the pope is just a run of the mill pedophile... and this particular one is communist as fuck.

You don't need a cult of child predators to get to heaven..... I'll stake my life on that.

I don't get why you say this?

The pope is not Catholic. The whole Church is in trouble because of heresy and etc...

I guess Catholics will have to turn to God and God alone... because they certainly cannot turn to the Church, which used to have some reverence for God but nowadays..:dunno:

Next thing you will tell me that bears don't shit in the woods!

The Pope a Dope needs to be replaced. He is far too political to be the leader of the most powerful religion on the planet.
a total Amen to this

But I think they serve for life... you know... kind of like crying Chuckie Schumer and Pelousi

I was raised catholic and I'm sure at one time I thought the pope was next to God, but as you grow up you realize the pope is just a run of the mill pedophile... and this particular one is communist as fuck.

You don't need a cult of child predators to get to heaven..... I'll stake my life on that.
well, Jesus promised that His Church would endure until the End... the gates of Hell will not prevail against it even though it looks like that is exactly what happened..

I guess Catholics will have to ride out the storm.. One day things will be different, even if it means Jesus has to return and kick-------------- well, you know..

Francis is one of the better Popes in the last 100 years

He actually cares about…The People
how utterly ridiculous. You must not be a Christian of any variety. Both Catholics and Protestants (the sincere ones) know that pope F is just... not right. A true Christian does not promote homosexuality or communism. The Catholic Church used to teach against communism but these days... the demons have taken over the hierarchy.. There are some good priests still but you have to look for them.

how utterly ridiculous. You must not be a Christian of any variety. Both Catholics and Protestants (the sincere ones) know that pope F is just... not right. A true Christian does not promote homosexuality or communism. The Catholic Church used to teach against communism but these days... the demons have taken over the hierarchy.. There are some good priests still but you have to look for them.

Pope Francis is moving the Catholic Church from the 19th century to the 21st century

Pope Francis is moving the Catholic Church from the 19th century to the 21st century
I doubt you are a Catholic if you believe that. The Pope needs to focus on Christ's teachings and not meddle in politics.

adultery is still a mortal sin
fornication, ditto

Truth doesn't change
God doesn't change

human nature doesn't change

one generation to another, these things remain the same

Forum List

Back