A Thought on Judaism...no "pie in the sky"

Even the emergence and spread of Judeo-Christianity and Islam completely coincide. The Franks spread it throughout Europe and the Arabs in Asia during the period from about 7-9 centuries. Everything that belongs to more ancient periods is simply artificial antiquity. For Christianity in the name, they are trying to pass off Mithraism and the Greek catacombs that have nothing to do with this. Authentic manuscripts did not appear until around the 9-10th centuries.

There is also no clear scientific evidence that Jews originate from the Middle East, and are related to the Palestinian states of antiquity. In a sense, all ancient Europeans were close to the Middle East, they have a single cultural complex of ancient farmers. But for example, the Ashkenazim by all indications are ordinary Germans or Balts, close to the Prussians and Litvinians, their language is Germanic, and there is no objective reason to attribute them to the Middle East. I think that the Sephardim have a similar situation.
Almost all Ashkenazim in the 19th century lived in the region of Belarus and eastern Poland, within the Pale of Settlement

Last edited:
By the way, the idea of resettlement of Jews to Palestine was initially strongly supported by European anti-Semites, the difference being that they wanted to deport all European Jews there. This was seen as one of the means of solving the "Jewish question". Some of the Jews opposed the creation of this state. It was created by a UN decision under pressure from the Bolsheviks after World War II. But at that time it was no longer a question of a total departation.

There is also no clear scientific evidence that Jews originate from the Middle East, and are related to the Palestinian states of antiquity. In a sense, all ancient Europeans were close to the Middle East, they have a single cultural complex of ancient farmers. But for example, the Ashkenazim by all indications are ordinary Germans or Balts, close to the Prussians and Litvinians, their language is Germanic, and there is no objective reason to attribute them to the Middle East. I think that the Sephardim have a similar situation.
Almost all Ashkenazim in the 19th century lived in the region of Belarus and eastern Poland, within the Pale of Settlement
Is that why every European caricature of Jews
shows an Arafat?

Is that why every European caricature of Jews
shows an Arafat?
I have no idea where this image came from, it is more suitable for Serbs or Turks. As a rule, Ashkenazim do not differ from the Balts or "Slavs", it is rather a "Germanic" type of person.

I have no idea where this image came from, it is more suitable for Serbs or Turks. As a rule, Ashkenazim do not differ from the Balts or "Slavs", it is rather a "Germanic" type of person.

Really, can you tell who's
Ashkenazi and who's the Yemenite?

Really, can you tell who's
Ashkenazi and who's the Yemenite?
I have only a guess. I think they were formerly known as Goths, Getae and Massagets. Perhaps this also has a connection with the Russians and Prussians, and as an option, the Rusyns, Georgians, Guzes and Oguzes, all these ethnonyms have a similar etymology, and there are some cultural similarities. It is likely that the Sephardim descended from the Visigoths, and the Ashkenazim from the Ostrogoths. The Goths themselves probably come from the Black Sea Scythians, who were called Ish-Kuza, Is-Guza, and so on.
This at least fits with the real story.

the word "Ashkenazi" itself was identical to "Germans", and this is most likely just a distorted copy of the Greek name for Ishkuz Σκύθης
and the name "Scythians" comes exactly from Hebrew

I think that there is a connection with ancient Germanic mythology, about the war between the Ases and the Vans. Obviously, the Ishkuz first fought against Assyria, then joined them against the alliance of Media and Babylon. This is where they got their Semitic identity. Perhaps their women were Assyrians.

I have only a guess. I think they were formerly known as Goths, Getae and Massagets. Perhaps this also has a connection with the Russians and Prussians, and as an option, the Rusyns, Georgians, Guzes and Oguzes, all these ethnonyms have a similar etymology, and there are some cultural similarities. It is likely that the Sephardim descended from the Visigoths, and the Ashkenazim from the Ostrogoths. The Goths themselves probably come from the Black Sea Scythians, who were called Ish-Kuza, Is-Guza, and so on.
This at least fits with the real story.
Utter nonesense.

That's why instead of Goths,
the closest people to cluster with Jews
are those Lebanese communities that predate Islam?

the closest people to cluster with Jews are Lebanese?
I do not understand such complex genetic pictures, but I heard that R, the usual Indo-European haplogroup, dominates in the male line among the Levites, and in general, apparently, it predominates among all Ashkenazim, and I know that most Ashkenazim do not look different from the Balto-Slavs

In fact, in our time there are no "Goths", but we know, for example, that Belarus was previously called Gutia, which clearly comes from the Goths. And this is the zone of maximum concentration of Ashkenazim.

I do not understand such complex genetic pictures, but I heard that R, the usual Indo-European haplogroup, dominates in the male line among the Levites, and in general, apparently, it predominates among all Ashkenazim, and I know that most Ashkenazim do not look different from the Balto-Slavs

Yet you can't tell an Ashkenazi Jew from a Yemenite?

Let's try again, tel us who's Ashkenazi Jew and who's the Iraqi -

Forum List

Back