A Thought on Judaism...no "pie in the sky"

The sword is the truth from the mouth of Jesus.

Check who Jeremiah is talking about.

Bible prophecy from Jeremiah 25:11-12
www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/jeremiah_25_11.htm
In Jeremiah 25:11-12, the prophet said that the Jews would suffer 70 years of Babylonian domination. Jeremiah also said Babylon would be punished after the 70 years. Both parts of this prophecy were fulfilled. In 609 BC, which is about 2600 years ago, Babylon captured the last Assyrian king and ruled over a vast part of what had been the Assyrian empire, to which the land of Israel previously had been subjugated.

No, the sword is a curse under the appearance of a harmless cup of wine. :wine:

"When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; Such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Read Jeremiah 25:15 to the end of the chapter. The sword will begin in Jerusalem and continue to the ends of the earth, just like Jesus commissioned his disciples to do.

See your post #13.
I stand by what I said. The CATHOLIC CHURCH taught that the Jewish people were “ Christ Killers”
I have posted a previous link “ The Sins of Our Fathers” Look it up. Take some time and educate yourself RE; Jewish Massacres, Run out of their own Countries, etc. etc. etc.

No, the sword is a curse under the appearance of a harmless cup of wine. :wine:

"When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; Such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Read Jeremiah 25:15 to the end of the chapter. The sword will begin in Jerusalem and continue to the ends of the earth, just like Jesus commissioned his disciples to do.

Jeremiah is talking about Judah.

First, the Lord has made it abundantly clear in these 15 chapters of Jeremiah so far that Judah is getting what they deserve. They have sinned and broken the covenant. It’s they who have earned this punishment themselves. And God is not denying that here.

Second, though, Manasseh did certainly play a large role in the demise of his people, and God won’t deny that. Even the sin that the people themselves were so prone to – the idolatry and all that goes along with worshiping false gods – so much of that which even outlasted the reign and ministry and reforms of Josiah was introduced or zealously encouraged by this wicked king Manasseh. The role of an authority figure can outlast his time on earth.

I stand by what I said. The CATHOLIC CHURCH taught that the Jewish people were “ Christ Killers”
I have posted a previous link “ The Sins of Our Fathers” Look it up. Take some time and educate yourself RE; Jewish Massacres, Run out of their own Countries, etc. etc. etc.

No one ever taught me to hate Jews.. Not in church or Sunday School or Vacation Bible School. Why do you bring it up every day?

No one ever taught me to hate Jews.. Not in church or Sunday School or Vacation Bible School. Why do you bring it up every day?
The initial post was about what was “ wrong” with Jews! When did I ever INITIATE a post like that about others?
Even 9-11; The Jews did it, the Jews were celebrating, all the Jewish people who worked in those buildings were “ tipped off” and stayed home that day; etc. etc. etc.

The initial post was about what was “ wrong” with Jews! When did I ever INITIATE a post like that about others?
Even 9-11; The Jews did it, the Jews were celebrating, all the Jewish people who worked in those buildings were “ tipped off” and stayed home that day; etc. etc. etc.

Surada always displays willful ignorance.

Just because the vatican finally said that the Jewish people were not Christ killers it did nothing whatsoever to undo the more than 1000 years of institutional antisemitism that still poisons the minds of many of the billions of christians out there who continue to slander "the Jews" to this day as you posted.

You know that's all bullshit. Why repeat it?

Surada always displays willful ignorance.

Just because the vatican finally said that the Jewish people were not Christ killers it did nothing whatsoever to undo the more than 1000 years of institutional antisemitism that still poisons the minds of many of the billions of christians out there who continue to slander "the Jews" to this day as you posted.

You seem to be the one who keeps harping on it.

Where? People of all ethnicities are insulted or mugged all over the world every day. Who is bothering you?

Please tell me who the “ fall guys” were after9/11. Hint… it wasn’t the Arabs
Where? People of all ethnicities are insulted or mugged all over the world every day. Who is bothering you?
Look at the Stats. Throughout history the facts speak for themselves

Name another Religion that others are formally taught to hate

Please tell me who the “ fall guys” were after9/11. Hint… it wasn’t the Arabs

Look at the Stats. Throughout history the facts speak for themselves

Name another Religion that others are formally taught to hate

Wait a minute.. We have some real crazies on this board.

They claim the CIA did 9/11.. They are freaks . The vast majority of people know differently.

Who teaches hatred of Jews? Nobody in my world and I'm pretty old.

As old and unaware as you profess to be I feel obligated to inform you that right now white supremacists, neo-nazis, every sect of muslim including entire nations, white nationalists, christian fundamentalists, and ignorant people in general, are still regurgitating Nazi anti semitic propaganda that is still poisoning the minds of millions of people worldwide which constitutes a real and present danger to the Jewish people in particular and the stability of the world in general.

Some of these groups have been designated as this nation's greatest threat to national security.

Now you know.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Last edited:
As old and unaware as you profess to be I feel obligated to inform you that right now white supremacists, neo-nazis, every sect of muslim including entire nations, white nationalists, christian fundamentalists, and ignorant people in general, are still regurgitating Nazi anti semitic propaganda that is still poisoning the minds of millions of people worldwide which constitutes a real and present danger to the Jewish people in particular and the stability of the world in general.

Some of these groups have been designated as this nation's greatest threat to national security.

Now you know.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Most Muslims don't give a fig about Jews.. You are creating your own enemies.. Why? What do you gain?

Most Muslims don't give a fig about Jews.. You are creating your own enemies.. Why? What do you gain?
They don’t? Why all the hate? There is a big problem with Antisemitism in Europe partially due to the Muslim explosion
In France the Jewish people are afraid to wear any kind of Clothing, Jewelry and would identify their religion !!
However, it is that way pretty much all over Europe

If that's all that you can see....

Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword. I'm sure this coming from a love your enemy unarmed party animal it seemed like the hubris of a madman.

But if you read Jeremiah 25:15 not to mention the commision he gave to his disciples it may not be so delusional especially when historical facts are included in your speculations.

"Take this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Can anyone deny the fact that, historically, the people of every nations that started drinking from this cup went completely insane.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

and so in this way the enemies of Israel were laid low by the invisible sword of a nutty warrior king.
You behave like you have drunk a cup of fiery wine and have gone mad. You behave like a religious nut job telling others that their religious beliefs are wrong and that they are going to hell. You are acting insane, brother. Put your cup of fiery wine down. It is making you go insane.

If that's all that you can see....

Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword. I'm sure this coming from a love your enemy unarmed party animal it seemed like the hubris of a madman.

But if you read Jeremiah 25:15 not to mention the commision he gave to his disciples it may not be so delusional especially when historical facts are included in your speculations.

"Take this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Can anyone deny the fact that, historically, the people of every nations that started drinking from this cup went completely insane.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

and so in this way the enemies of Israel were laid low by the invisible sword of a nutty warrior king.
You have like 5 or 6 passages you post out of context and you think your "hidden" message applies to 23,145 verses?

The Gospel of Luke contains both the largest total number of parables (24) and eighteen unique parables; the Gospel of Matthew contains 23 parables of which eleven are unique; and the Gospel of Mark contains eight parables of which two are unique.

Can you tell me the hidden messages in all of them?

You behave like you have drunk a cup of fiery wine and have gone mad. You behave like a religious nut job telling others that their religious beliefs are wrong and that they are going to hell.

Again you have failed to comprehend a simple truth.

If scripture is true and God is God you are already in hell, dead, and on your way to destruction.

You openly defy the law of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, celebrate the torture and death of Jesus, and worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

That is insane.

You are so lost you don't even have an inkling how pathetic your obstinate stupidity is

You have your reward already!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back