A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

Do it faggots. Heal yourself.
It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting ...
reason.com › 2020/04/24 › its-not-fake-news-trump-did-a...

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

Which Trump were you watching?

He said "disinfectant", not "bleach", moron.
“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

First of, there are parts missing from his quote. That makes you a liar.

Second... "disinfectant" he said.

Not bleach. Not Clorox. Not Lysol. That makes you a stupid liar.

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.
When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.
is that what he actually said? I see you didn't quote any of it. so your projection.
Why don't you accept that what he said as factual? You and your ilk are always twisting and turning. Whether he said "disinfectant" or "Lysol " would be irrelevant anyway because Lysol is a disinfectant. A poor effort on your part to deflect from his quoted statement. Just admit it. The guy is a fuckup.
when he says what he says I do. I don't believe interpretation of what he says. that's for your word converter apps to figure out I supposed.

What do you think, why leftist MSM are refusing to air Trump's press conference live? Their flock can't process direct information, they need media to "explain" to them what Trump meant, instead of hearing what he actually said.
well sure, they have that word converter app they have to use first.
Not really. The press is considering not covering Trump's daily briefings since he is using the time flatter himself rather than using the time for what it was meant for--a briefing. This time is not a campaign rally and Trump is making a pluperfect ass of himself with false statements and insults. This should be about the American people and first responders to this crisis and not about Trump's wonderfulness. He has moved the medical and scientific experts to the rear of the class and they should be in front advising the amateur Trump and the American people.
Trump is a narcissist among other things and He wants it to be all about him.
I listened yesterday and he shared quite a lot. interesting at what you don't think is wuhan important. that's ok for you. don't listen. see, we still have that freedom at the moment.
We will see how long we have that freedom with a dictator wannabe at the helm, yes?
the governors are showing they don't care about our rights. Trump said open it up. why aren't the governors opening up? you're confused with whom is controlling here. but that's not unusual for you.
You think that Trump cares about your rights? NO. He cares about his legacy and his pocket should the economy go into a deep recession, and that is where it is headed.
I'm sure he cares about his legacy, don't you care about yours? do you want people telling lies about you? just curious your integrity.
Trump has no integrity, and that is the problem. He makes false statements about everything. That being said,
integrity or no integrity, nobody wants a huge recession attached to his name. Clinton and Bush come to mind.
i don't want I have to live in one. why is it you do? what's its advantage for you exactly? why do you wish to relive something so devastating?

All sounds fishy to me. From the link:

a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.
None of the people who reached out died or required hospitalization, the spokesman said.

Sounds like a good yarn from the democrat laced New York Health Dept.....did you see I used, "laced"? :auiqs.jpg:

First thing that came up to my mind is that those are scammers looking for payouts.

"President told us to inject bleach!"

And they couldn't even do it right.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.
When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.
is that what he actually said? I see you didn't quote any of it. so your projection.
Why don't you accept that what he said as factual? You and your ilk are always twisting and turning. Whether he said "disinfectant" or "Lysol " would be irrelevant anyway because Lysol is a disinfectant. A poor effort on your part to deflect from his quoted statement. Just admit it. The guy is a fuckup.
when he says what he says I do. I don't believe interpretation of what he says. that's for your word converter apps to figure out I supposed.

What do you think, why leftist MSM are refusing to air Trump's press conference live? Their flock can't process direct information, they need media to "explain" to them what Trump meant, instead of hearing what he actually said.
Not really. The press is considering not covering Trump's daily briefings since he is using the time flatter himself rather than using the time for what it was meant for--a briefing. This time is not a campaign rally and Trump is making a pluperfect ass of himself with false statements and insults. This should be about the American people and first responders to this crisis and not about Trump's wonderfulness. He has moved the medical and scientific experts to the rear of the class and they should be in front advising the amateur Trump and the American people.
I listened yesterday and he shared quite a lot. interesting at what you don't think is wuhan important. that's ok for you. don't listen. see, we still have that freedom at the moment.
We will see how long we have that freedom with a dictator wannabe at the helm, yes?

Trump in no way affected my life or threatened my freedom.

Unlike my bimbo Governor whose executive orders did exactly that to whole state.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
They were likely Africans so they can file a lawsuit
and cash in on their stupidity by blaming someone else
Trump made stupid remarks. Why don't you just acknowledge them and stop with the racist babbling? That makes you look like an imbecile and doesn't bode well for the Trump flock of uninformed and uneducated supporters.

You didn't hear those remarks. You heard snippets served to you by MSM. If you watched whole press conference, you could possibly connect the dots... nah, with TDS there is no way you could do that.

Over "fears" they had ingested bleach or household cleaners? Do these alleged New Yorkers not even know what they have put into their own bodies?
Would there not be severe consequences for someone drinking bleach?

Possibly thirty cases in city of eight million isn't exactly a tidal wave. Everything about this is stupid.

Quoted for truth. They also reported the most cases of poisoning during Prohibition, as if buying booze from gangsters was something smart people did, and it's the government's fault they did something stupid.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

Unlike my bimbo Governor whose executive orders did exactly that to whole state.
d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Care to give an example of said dictator's dictatorial actions?
ah, he doesn't have one. he just threw poop to see who'd respond.
Trump is attacking our institutions, reducing the size of our government to those who only support him, subverting our democracy, disrespecting our 3 equal branches of government,
personally abusing our elected officials, threatening opposition leaders with prosecution, hammering our free press for asking questions and writing articles that he doesn't like.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
They were likely Africans so they can file a lawsuit
and cash in on their stupidity by blaming someone else
Trump made stupid remarks. Why don't you just acknowledge them and stop with the racist babbling? That makes you look like an imbecile and doesn't bode well for the Trump flock of uninformed and uneducated supporters.

You didn't hear those remarks. You heard snippets served to you by MSM. If you watched whole press conference, you could possibly connect the dots... nah, with TDS there is no way you could do that.
I watched and heard what he said and he did back off a little, but the damage was done. It was a stupid remark, but not unusual for Trump

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

You do not know how your life and freedom has been compromised. Be patient.

Trump is attacking our institutions, reducing the size of our government to those who only support him, subverting our democracy, disrespecting our 3 equal branches of government,
personally abusing our elected officials, threatening opposition leaders with prosecution, hammering our free press for asking questions and writing articles that he doesn't like.
reducing the size of government was why he won. still can't accept it. I get it.

The left are still pissed that UV light is used as a disinfectant and is injected in order to kill viruses.

reducing the size of government was why he won. still can't accept it. I get it.
You don't get much of anything. He reduced the size by eliminating perceived Dems. That was his purpose and now our government agencies cannot handle the workload properly. If you think that Trump is a business guru, think again.

Forum List

Back