A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Last edited:

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.

Dumbass tRumplings.
....hahahahhahahahahahha----your brain must be a vegetable since it's been hurting since 2016

Dumbass tRumplings.

They're not the ones eating Tide Pods.

Over "fears" they had ingested bleach or household cleaners? Do these alleged New Yorkers not even know what they have put into their own bodies?
Would there not be severe consequences for someone drinking bleach?

Possibly thirty cases in city of eight million isn't exactly a tidal wave. Everything about this is stupid.

Dumbass tRumplings.
....hahahahhahahahahahha----your brain must be a vegetable since it's been hurting since 2016

This is an insult to vegetables!

Vegetables are at least, useful.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.

Dumbass tRumplings.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.

Dems would never do anything Trump would tell them to do.

These Clorox ingesters are most definitely Trump suckers.
Nope, we take a "wait and see" attitude as we think for ourselves.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Look! There's one now^^^.

So tell us, how does Lysol taste?

Forum List

Back