A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

Do it faggots. Heal yourself.
It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting ...
reason.com › 2020/04/24 › its-not-fake-news-trump-did-a...

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

Which Trump were you watching?

He said "disinfectant", not "bleach", moron.
“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

First of, there are parts missing from his quote. That makes you a liar.

Second... "disinfectant" he said.

Not bleach. Not Clorox. Not Lysol. That makes you a stupid liar.

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.
When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.
is that what he actually said? I see you didn't quote any of it. so your projection.
Why don't you accept that what he said as factual? You and your ilk are always twisting and turning. Whether he said "disinfectant" or "Lysol " would be irrelevant anyway because Lysol is a disinfectant. A poor effort on your part to deflect from his quoted statement. Just admit it. The guy is a fuckup.
when he says what he says I do. I don't believe interpretation of what he says. that's for your word converter apps to figure out I supposed.

What do you think, why leftist MSM are refusing to air Trump's press conference live? Their flock can't process direct information, they need media to "explain" to them what Trump meant, instead of hearing what he actually said.
well sure, they have that word converter app they have to use first.
Not really. The press is considering not covering Trump's daily briefings since he is using the time flatter himself rather than using the time for what it was meant for--a briefing. This time is not a campaign rally and Trump is making a pluperfect ass of himself with false statements and insults. This should be about the American people and first responders to this crisis and not about Trump's wonderfulness. He has moved the medical and scientific experts to the rear of the class and they should be in front advising the amateur Trump and the American people.
Trump is a narcissist among other things and He wants it to be all about him.
I listened yesterday and he shared quite a lot. interesting at what you don't think is wuhan important. that's ok for you. don't listen. see, we still have that freedom at the moment.
We will see how long we have that freedom with a dictator wannabe at the helm, yes?

Trump in no way affected my life or threatened my freedom.

Unlike my bimbo Governor whose executive orders did exactly that to whole state.
d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Why should people in Michigan stay inside, if tornado is in Kansas?

Since Trump never told people to drink Lysol or bleach, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ARREST
the forum meme posters and MSM who lead them to that false narrative, who broadcasted and posted memes of drinking bleach and lysol?
Lock them up, Lock them up!
View attachment 331830
Trump's Idea to Inject Disinfectant Alarms Medical Experts ...
www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › coronavirus-di...

Apr 23, 2020 - President Donald Trump returned to the lectern Thursday after a government scientist's presentation about studies showing that sunlight, ...

He said it. Yes he did. Disinfectants yes, and Lysol is a disinfectant. Did you hear him? I did.
You just admitted he never said lysol and he never talked about swallowing a disinfectant.
You do understand your contact solution saline is a disinfectant, wow better not put on contacts according to your connect the invisible dots assumptions. But thanks for admitting that the MSM and forum trolls are responsible for any missuse of chemical products.
Give your silly responses a rest. You can deflect all day long, but Lysol and others got it right.
Once again Trump never mentioned Lysol, the corp did so on their own because of Libs memes and jokes which your post bow admits 2 things:
If it were true which there is no proved cases or law suits, and people really were ingesting bad chemicals the blame would be on MSM, the just kidding memes, Lysol, and people like you bringing up what never happened.
What trump did was try to give a book report despite never even hearing of the book. So he stared at a sign on his stage, minutes before he spoke, that talked about disinfectant killing the virus in minutes. then the abject moron tried to include this information in his book report, in his usual manner of having no idea what words are going to pour from his brain waste hole next.
4 hours sleep and millions of speaches will do that, but that does not excuse MSM and meme creators for creating the imaginary ingestion of chemicals. *L*

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

It's all media doing.

I say, if they really think Trump said to "inject bleach", they should definitely do it.

3 days ago - And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection ...

“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”
6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

There are many disinfectants that can be researched. That's why he asked the question about it.
When Trump asks if disifectents can be injected, a few people might try it. Whatever disinfectant they can think of.
is that what he actually said? I see you didn't quote any of it. so your projection.
Why don't you accept that what he said as factual? You and your ilk are always twisting and turning. Whether he said "disinfectant" or "Lysol " would be irrelevant anyway because Lysol is a disinfectant. A poor effort on your part to deflect from his quoted statement. Just admit it. The guy is a fuckup.
when he says what he says I do. I don't believe interpretation of what he says. that's for your word converter apps to figure out I supposed.

What do you think, why leftist MSM are refusing to air Trump's press conference live? Their flock can't process direct information, they need media to "explain" to them what Trump meant, instead of hearing what he actually said.
Not really. The press is considering not covering Trump's daily briefings since he is using the time flatter himself rather than using the time for what it was meant for--a briefing. This time is not a campaign rally and Trump is making a pluperfect ass of himself with false statements and insults. This should be about the American people and first responders to this crisis and not about Trump's wonderfulness. He has moved the medical and scientific experts to the rear of the class and they should be in front advising the amateur Trump and the American people.
I listened yesterday and he shared quite a lot. interesting at what you don't think is wuhan important. that's ok for you. don't listen. see, we still have that freedom at the moment.
We will see how long we have that freedom with a dictator wannabe at the helm, yes?

Unlike my bimbo Governor whose executive orders did exactly that to whole state.
d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Since Michigan has nearly 44k cases and more than 4000 deaths, i'd say the tornado is everywhere on the planet.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Might the tornado morph into Michigan if people go back to normal life?

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Since Michigan has nearly 44k cases and more than 4000 deaths, i'd say the tornado is everywhere on the planet.
wow, dude. you really hate americans. wow

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Might the tornado morph into Michigan if people go back to normal life?
show me the data that suggests that.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Aren't you part of the problem?
Even after the lengthy expensive investigation and latest revealed purposely delayed documents that show Hillary was the one colluding with Russia not Trump, you still promote the fake deflected narrative in your avatar. The narrative that caused the nations division, hands tied during the impeachment fiasco, during the critical time to be awake and active at the start of the pandemic.
Schumer is deflecting in his speech, because next to China, he knows he is responsible for NY and good portion of American deaths and economic hardship. It took Trump to build an economy like you've never seen, but then it took swampy dems to bring it crashing down to depression era levels.
And yet you still are pushing Russia Russia Russia, as you do what Russia themselves never could have achieved or imagined with propaganda, and done so through and by your own hands.
HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY.jpg

Last edited:

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

Even after the lengthy expensive investigation and latest revealed purposely delayed documents that show Hillary was the one colluding with Russia not Trump, you still promote the fake deflected narrative in your avatar. The narrative that caused the nations division, hands tied during the impeachment fiasco, during the critical time to be awake and active at the start of the pandemic.
Schumer is deflecting in his speech, because next to China, he knows he is responsible for NY and good portion of American deaths and economic hardship. It took Trump to build an economy like you've never seen, but then it took swampy dems to bring it crashing down to depression era levels.
And yet you still are pushing Russia Russia Russia, as you do what Russia themselves never could have achieved or imagined with propaganda, and done so through and by your own hands.
View attachment 332760
What planet did you say you were from again?

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

View attachment 332760
I don't think he did. Quote where he said he was from any planet.

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

View attachment 332760
You could not refute the facts, therefore you resorted to an ad hominem reply or as they call -trolling.
Better be nice to me, I'm always 20 years ahead of everyone else, for instance all this time my avatar has hid the secret to better handling this virus.
While sunlight heat and humidity does dissinfect the surfaces and virus life in floating droplets and surfaces, it's the retraction of light at Night that creates an active pineal gland that helps secrete seratonin melatonin that not just makes for better intuitive thinking, but also helps protect against the severity of the virus. It's scientifically a new find that the elderly population that loses that Melatonin is the reason they have more severe reaction to the NOCTERNAL CREATURE'S virus, which isn't fatal to bats, because they are night creatures.

mound-hostages-Slavin120-400x300.jpg

It's all media doing.

6i4xu5i3dfv41.jpg

d6kvhl1cklv41.jpg

View attachment 332760
I don't think he did. Quote where he said he was from any planet.
He sure as hell ain't from here, or maybe he just belongs in an institution.

So what? Why should I stay at home if you are sick?
You are staying at home so that you don't get sick, unlike the person who did not stay at home. This is not an isolated
incident since there are 1 million+ illnesses from this plague, a very unusual happening. When you get sick from meandering around, you will most likely infect someone else. That being said, the economic fallout will be enormous
whether you go out or not.

Last edited:

You are staying at home so that you don't get sick, unlike the person who did not stay at home.

I have no reason to stay home unless I am sick.

Maybe for you, you get out only to get your welfare check anyways.

Why do you care if I get sick anyways? Is't my body, my choice?

Since Trump never told people to drink Lysol or bleach, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ARREST
the forum meme posters and MSM who lead them to that false narrative, who broadcasted and posted memes of drinking bleach and lysol?
Lock them up, Lock them up!
View attachment 331830
Trump's Idea to Inject Disinfectant Alarms Medical Experts ...
www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › coronavirus-di...

Apr 23, 2020 - President Donald Trump returned to the lectern Thursday after a government scientist's presentation about studies showing that sunlight, ...

He said it. Yes he did. Disinfectants yes, and Lysol is a disinfectant. Did you hear him? I did.
You just admitted he never said lysol and he never talked about swallowing a disinfectant.
You do understand your contact solution saline is a disinfectant, wow better not put on contacts according to your connect the invisible dots assumptions. But thanks for admitting that the MSM and forum trolls are responsible for any missuse of chemical products.
Give your silly responses a rest. You can deflect all day long, but Lysol and others got it right.
Once again Trump never mentioned Lysol, the corp did so on their own because of Libs memes and jokes which your post bow admits 2 things:
If it were true which there is no proved cases or law suits, and people really were ingesting bad chemicals the blame would be on MSM, the just kidding memes, Lysol, and people like you bringing up what never happened.
What trump did was try to give a book report despite never even hearing of the book. So he stared at a sign on his stage, minutes before he spoke, that talked about disinfectant killing the virus in minutes. then the abject moron tried to include this information in his book report, in his usual manner of having no idea what words are going to pour from his brain waste hole next.
4 hours sleep and millions of speaches will do that, but that does not excuse MSM and meme creators for creating the imaginary ingestion of chemicals. *L*
You are right. Trump suggested that and you can twist and turn, but his statement was stupid and ridiculous. I understand that you are covering for that guy because it is embarrassing.

You are staying at home so that you don't get sick, unlike the person who did not stay at home.

I have no reason to stay home unless I am sick.

Maybe for you, you get out only to get your welfare check anyways.

Why do you care if I get sick anyways? Is't my body, my choice?
I think that you should go out and play----and pray.

Forum List

Back