A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Since Trump never told people to drink Lysol or bleach, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ARREST
the forum meme posters and MSM who lead them to that false narrative, who broadcasted and posted memes of drinking bleach and lysol?
Lock them up, Lock them up!
3ypyhc.jpg

Since Trump never told people to drink Lysol or bleach, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ARREST
the forum meme posters and MSM who lead them to that false narrative, who broadcasted and posted memes of drinking bleach and lysol?
View attachment 331830
Trump's Idea to Inject Disinfectant Alarms Medical Experts ...
www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › coronavirus-di...

Apr 23, 2020 - President Donald Trump returned to the lectern Thursday after a government scientist's presentation about studies showing that sunlight, ...

He said it. Yes he did. Disinfectants yes, and Lysol is a disinfectant. Did you hear him? I did.

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments
if New Yorkers are dumb enough to elect AOC, then yea, they are dumb enough to drink bleach

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

if New Yorkers are dumb enough to elect AOC, then yea, they are dumb enough to drink bleach
You were dumb enough to elect the feckless grifter Trump, and he is the author of the chemical injection idea.
Obviously we shouldn't believe anything he utters, no matter who anybody voted for, yes?

You were dumb enough to elect the feckless grifter Trump, and he is the author of the chemical injection idea.
Obviously we shouldn't believe anything he utters, no matter who anybody voted for, yes?
like I said......

He said it. Yes he did. Disinfectants yes, and Lysol is a disinfectant. Did you hear him? I did.

View attachment 331910
Your grifter said to absorb disinfectants, and that is the point. What the hell is he doing making a suggestion like that? I know that we should not believe anything he says, but some people still have faith in the jerk. What do you think about him even saying that? Is he an idiot, or what?

Your grifter said to absorb disinfectants, and that is the point. What the hell is he doing making a suggestion like that? I know that we should not believe anything he says, but some people still have faith in the jerk. What do you think about him even saying that? Is he an idiot, or what?

What's the point of you having a brain if you're too damn stupid to use it. Intelligent people aren't buying what you're selling. You are only preaching to other partisan twat waffles.

What's the point of you having a brain if you're too damn stupid to use it. Intelligent people aren't buying what you're selling. You are only preaching to other partisan twat waffles.
They are evidently buying what Trump is selling, yes? I used my "stupid brain" to repeat to you and your ilk what Trump did say. That is not preaching to partisan twat waffles. That is just a simple fact, something that the uninformed
and uneducated cannot reconcile in their pee-head minds.

Well then perhaps Trump should rebroadcast his comments

They are evidently buying what Trump is selling, yes? I used my "stupid brain" to repeat to you and your ilk what Trump did say. That is not preaching to partisan twat waffles. That is just a simple fact, something that the uninformed

I'm very aware of what he said. You and the bleach drinkers are what the theory of natural selection is based on.

I'm very aware of what he said. You and the bleach drinkers are what the theory of natural selection is based on.
You think he didn't mean it and was just making a funny? OH

I have no idea what he was trying to convey. It doesn't excuse your stupidity.

View attachment 331830

Apr 23, 2020 - President Donald Trump returned to the lectern Thursday after a government scientist's presentation about studies showing that sunlight, ...

You just admitted he never said lysol and he never talked about swallowing a disinfectant.
You do understand your contact solution saline is a disinfectant, wow better not put on contacts according to your connect the invisible dots assumptions. But thanks for admitting that the MSM and forum trolls are responsible for any missuse of chemical products.

Attachments

• wile-e-coyote-genius.gif
    wile-e-coyote-genius.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 98

I have no idea what he was trying to convey. It doesn't excuse your stupidity.
That is my point. You have no idea what he was trying to convey. It is obvious to me and many others that his mouth
got in the way of his brains. But you keep denying that we have a "fucking moron" in the White House.

View attachment 331830

You just admitted he never said lysol and he never talked about swallowing a disinfectant.
You do understand your contact solution saline is a disinfectant, wow better not put on contacts according to your connect the invisible dots assumptions. But thanks for admitting that the MSM and forum trolls are responsible for any missuse of chemical products.
Give your silly responses a rest. You can deflect all day long, but Lysol and others got it right.

View attachment 331830

Give your silly responses a rest. You can deflect all day long, but Lysol and others got it right.
Once again: Trump never mentioned Lysol, the corp Lysol did as did MSM, they did so on their own because of Libs memes and jokes which your post now admits 2 things:
If it were true which there is no proved cases or law suits, and people really were ingesting bad chemicals the blame would be on MSM, the just kidding memes, Lysol, and people like you bringing up what never happened.-OP fails it's own satire.

View attachment 331830

Once again Trump never mentioned Lysol, the corp did so on their own because of Libs memes and jokes which your post bow admits 2 things:
If it were true which there is no proved cases or law suits, and people really were ingesting bad chemicals the blame would be on MSM, the just kidding memes, Lysol, and people like you bringing up what never happened.
What trump did was try to give a book report despite never even hearing of the book. So he stared at a sign on his stage, minutes before he spoke, that talked about disinfectant killing the virus in minutes. then the abject moron tried to include this information in his book report, in his usual manner of having no idea what words are going to pour from his brain waste hole next.

My opinion, based on all that I have seen and heard, is that Lysol and Clorox kills Covid-19.

People should do what they please with that information - just whatever they please. Far be it from me, a libertarian conservative, to interfere with a person's free choice on how to respond to that useful information as long as whatever they choose to do with that information they do only to or for themselves.

Forum List

Back