Emergency hotlines and ER rooms flooded following Trump quackery

As if these people had nothing else to do. :icon_rolleyes:

The New York Poison Control Center says it’s received a spike in calls after President Donald Trump’s controversial comments about disinfectant and coronavirus.​
A spokesperson for the poison control center, a subagency of NYC’s Health Department, tells the New York Daily News that it had 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday. That’s more than double the amount for the same 18-hour period a year ago, when the center received just 13 similar calls about ingesting household cleaners.​
According to the newspaper, nine calls Thursday and Friday were specifically about possible exposure to Lysol, ten were related to bleach, and 11 were about household cleaners in general. In last year’s 18-hour period, none of the calls were about Lysol exposure and only two were about bleach.​
Maryland’s Emergency Management Agency said it similarly received calls Thursday and Friday about disinfectant use and coronavirus.​

Calls are flooding poison control centers about accidental ingestion or exposure to disinfectants since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, with Kentucky's rate above the national average.​
The Kentucky Poison Control Center said it witnessed a 30% increase in overall exposure calls related to disinfectant agents last month, including a 56% increase in poisonings from household cleaners and a 30% uptick in poisonings from hand sanitizers.​
That mimics a national trend.​
According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, poison control centers nationwide received more than 45,000 calls tied to cleaners and disinfectants during the last quarter, a roughly 20% increase.​

Your comments were not helpful Mr Drumpf. Kindly duct tape the pie-hole and MAGA!!

DOD4F5MUMAAwPiu.jpg
And they heard it from MSM miss translating & creating the narrative, not the live briefings, so now you are admitting MSM should be duck taped and silenced.
View attachment 327949

Shouldn't you be warding the COVID off with a little hydroxychloroquine? :wink:

I answered this already, so let me give you the brief conclusion: the MSM argument about hydroxychloroquine is selective and therefore not scientific and data driven which is their argument for other excuses for their behavior against their country's success. Also according to MSM and some Dem talking points, Cuomo must have been killing NYers because more people died with ventilaors then those without, because that is your flawed argument. And by the way, since ventilators are stronger then needed in this case, they are actually doing harm, but hey what are facts and data right? NY ventilator city has higher percentage deaths then non ventilator cities.
But you don't see Fox news cheering against ventilators do you?

Dr HaShev has weighed in. I feel so much better informed! :heehee:

More fake news.
...​
Here’s another one:
But the Daily News piece is far from the only poison-control story being framed misleadingly. A story out of Kentucky that’s being shared as “evidence” people have been consuming household cleaners following Trump’s Thursday statements is actually about calls to Kentucky poison control centers in March.

“Poison control centers around the country, including here in Kentucky, are seeing a spike in calls related to COVID-19,” says the WDRB.com story. Ashley Webb, director of the Kentucky Poison Control Center, told the outlet that “just in March, we saw about a 30% increase in hand sanitizer exposures and about a 50% increase in household cleaners.”

How are those the fault of Trump? If anything, it proves that most increases in calls are going to be because of coronavirus and not what the president said.

Once again as my links prove, there was a 20% uptick in calls following Donnie's Science Spitball embarrassment.

The New York Poison Control Center says it’s received a spike in calls after President Donald Trump’s controversial comments about disinfectant and coronavirus.​
A spokesperson for the poison control center, a subagency of NYC’s Health Department, tells the New York Daily News that it had 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday. That’s more than double the amount for the same 18-hour period a year ago, when the center received just 13 similar calls about ingesting household cleaners.​
According to the newspaper, nine calls Thursday and Friday were specifically about possible exposure to Lysol, ten were related to bleach, and 11 were about household cleaners in general. In last year’s 18-hour period, none of the calls were about Lysol exposure and only two were about bleach.​
Maryland’s Emergency Management Agency said it similarly received calls Thursday and Friday about disinfectant use and coronavirus.​

Calls are flooding poison control centers about accidental ingestion or exposure to disinfectants since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, with Kentucky's rate above the national average.​
The Kentucky Poison Control Center said it witnessed a 30% increase in overall exposure calls related to disinfectant agents last month, including a 56% increase in poisonings from household cleaners and a 30% uptick in poisonings from hand sanitizers.​
According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, poison control centers nationwide received more than 45,000 calls tied to cleaners and disinfectants during the last quarter, a roughly 20% increase.​

Your comments were not helpful Mr Drumpf. Kindly duct tape the pie-hole and MAGA!!

DOD4F5MUMAAwPiu.jpg
And they heard it from MSM miss translating & creating the narrative, not the live briefings, so now you are admitting MSM should be duck taped and silenced.
View attachment 327949

Shouldn't you be warding the COVID off with a little hydroxychloroquine? :wink:
You tell me since Michigan’s governor is now stocking up on it...after telling Drs they couldn’t use it. Hmmmm.

That was PRIOR to the VA study my friend. Not a reputable doctor in the land recommending it at present.
Where did you hear that?

DOD4F5MUMAAwPiu.jpg

Wrong....ask ABC reporter Jon Carl.....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

DOD4F5MUMAAwPiu.jpg

Wrong....ask ABC reporter Jon Carl.....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

And here we go again! ^ :heehee:

he-didnt-say-that-and-if-he-did-he-didnt-30404596.png

DOD4F5MUMAAwPiu.jpg
Bullcrap as always. This is from Mar 10, before what you allege-

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Exposures to disinfectants, alcohol and hand sanitizes have more than doubled, according to a tweet Tuesday from Florida’s Poison Control Centers.

Poison Control said it has noticed a surge in calls about poisonings as fears rise about the new coronavirus, or COVID-19. It’s reminding parents to keep bottles of disinfectants and sanitizers away from children.

“With the increased recommendations of hand washing and hand sanitizer, especially with the concern of viral transmission, we’ve been seeing that more people have this around their houses and children are more likely to access these products,” said K.C. Lee with Florida Poison Control. “Their risk would depend on the amount of alcohol content that they accessed.”
And that is why anyone writing an article makes the claims agaimst numbers a year ago rather than the day before his comments.

Yeah, Dr. Love blew the faux news up and didn’t like it did you.

Forum List

Back