A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

Alt right lunatic.
Obama was one of our greatest presidents ever and I'm voting for Biden...I see you have a liberal education
iu

Until the rioters and looters stop, I couldn't give a shit about what the "entire movement" has to say.
But the entire movement has nothing to say! They pretend cops kill blacks when the the evidence says the exact opposite. A cop is 18 times more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is to get killed by a cop. Further, when there is interracial crime 90% if it is black on white. Further, the tiny number of blacks killed by cops in one year is the same as killed by other blacks in one city in one weekend. And yet there is no black lives matter then? The rioters and looters are as insane as the peaceful protesters!!

In my lauded opinion---any amount of looting discredits the entire demonstration program and all looters should be jailed for significant time (it will not happen)

In my lauded opinion---any amount of looting discredits the entire demonstration program and all looters should be jailed for significant time (it will not happen)

So, do some bad cops discredit all cops?

try again and learn to read. I wrote that the looting discredits the demonstration ----not ALL THE DEMONSTRATORS. Bad cops do discredit the department. We have devolved into semantics.
Getting back on topic-----at no time should the leaders have said ANY WORDS to trivialize the looting----but they did as did a few of our idiot politicians

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
that's true...except in this case the rioters and looters were not the protesters who were minorities , they were white liberals rioting and looting and the left wing media coverage only showed minority faces after running footage of the rioting and looting.
Alt right lunatic.
You just blew your whole fucking argument about both sides coming together, with you calling someone a lunatic. Oh well, you can keep on wet dreaming....
I don't consider you someone I'd want on ANY discussion involving race.
Not even my friend in the picture, who is his own business owner? We have no problem talking, because we treat each other as equals, not like you who can only see people by the color of their skin...

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
I've long been for to stop sending military equipment like armored personnel carriers to civilian police forces
Clamping down on swat teams and reigning them in
Smashing police unions
Doing something about agressive police tactics

Like dive tackling and pummeling suspects who have clearly surrendered...

Where ha e you blm antifa and left wing morons been.?.oh wait thats right you have ulterior motives....silly me

I love the faux outrage of an isolated incident. This is astro turf gone wild. That ain't no war dance!

It has been all over the news.
That people with AR's are mowing down people? Please share.

edit:
The POINT is the perception of threat..
I ... I ... Wow... You don't make the news prove things to you. Thus... They make shit up. You believe said shit?
Yes, I believe pictures and reporters and police chiefs from credible sources. Even when I don't like the news, I don't ignore it as "fake."

So, do some bad cops discredit all cops?

cops have infinite programs in place to route out racism and brutality. Lets see BLM come out and say looters and rioters have no place in the movement. Its night and day. Do you understand now?

Until the rioters and looters stop, I couldn't give a shit about what the "entire movement" has to say.
But the entire movement has nothing to say! They pretend cops kill blacks when the the evidence says the exact opposite. A cop is 18 times more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is to get killed by a cop. Further, when there is interracial crime 90% if it is black on white. Further, the tiny number of blacks killed by cops in one year is the same as killed by other blacks in one city in one weekend. And yet there is no black lives matter then? The rioters and looters are as insane as the peaceful protesters!!
One long deflection. You guys are getting really tiresome. The message is racism, including in the justice system. Those people in Chicago weren't killed because they are black.

I'm waiting for the "entire racial injustice peaceful protesters" to condemn the "handful" of looters and arsonists but it don't seem like it's gonna happen.

Dem run police departments in Dem run cities in Dem run states. Sounds like a Dem problem to me.
Yes let's move to a Democratic city....and hope we don't get caught up in the rioting and looting the next time the Dems go crazy violent over just one murder among 1000's of other murders that are ignored.

Forum List

Back