A serious threat to the country

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

As long as he is alive, the country is in great danger, whether he is in or (hopefully) out of office.

Anyone who will vote for this loony tune is an enemy of America. Anyone with any kind of brain can see that. Those who can't are themselves a danger for supporting this moron. Bigly!!!

Anyone who will vote for this loony tune is an enemy of America. Anyone with any kind of brain can see that. Those who can't are themselves a danger for supporting this moron. Bigly!!!
I think you’re a little out on a limb there. I agree Trump is a moron and not a good option for POTUS. I knew that six years ago when I voted for him in 2016 and two years ago when I didn’t vote for him in 2020. I wouldn’t vote for him in 2024, but I can understand why many would.

As long as he is alive, the country is in great danger, whether he is in or (hopefully) out of office.

The fact that both of his elections were close and tens of millions of people voted for that blustering gas bag is an indictment of the piss poor candidates your party chose to run against him. For all of Trump's flaws we were better off under his four years than this walking corpse occupying the White House now.

The Republican and Democratic parties are failing America.

MAL is considered "an intelligence nightmare" with all the Russians and Chinese that hang out there.

You are a fine example of what happens with years of CNN and Kool-Aid saturation. :uhoh3:

The true danger to the United States and its Constitution and Bill of Rights, are the pro-Marxist elements running the current administration. They are the ones blatantly showing their disregard for the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Supreme Court. They are the very enemy of our great nation.

The fact that both of his elections were close and tens of millions of people voted for that blustering gas bag is an indictment of the piss poor candidates your party chose to run against him. For all of Trump's flaws we were better off under his four years than this walking corpse occupying the White House now.

The Republican and Democratic parties are failing America.
We were not better off under Trump. He was and still is trying to break the country.

You sound like you'd like to see Trump arrested and imprisoned, or worse and anyone who disagrees with your party line should go with him. That kind of rhetoric is inflammatory and we're seeing a lot of it in media these days. Be careful what you wish for, Sweet pea. Fires are easy to start, putting them out, not so much...

“Mar-a-Lago has been a porous place ever since Trump declared his candidacy and started winning primaries several years ago,” said Aki Peritz, a former CIA counterterrorism analyst. “If you were any intelligence service, friendly or unfriendly, worth their salt, they would be concentrating their efforts on this incredibly porous place.”
Yet another example of how Trump is a national security threat.

Sounds like an assassination threat. Someone call the FBI.

And anyone who will vote for Biden is even worse. BIGGERLY!!!!

Forum List

Back