A serious question, serious replies only

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.

I was asking about Trump, not Biden. Or maybe you were referring to Fetterman.

I believe it applies to Biden also but in a different way BUT the difference is, I did not vote for Biden because of it.

Trump is an outsider. He doesn't fit the stereotype of a DC bureaucrat. And being wealthy, he can't be compromised or bought..

The statist government-loving left will go out of their way to disprove this.

1. He beat Hillary
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
To me Trump is a New York liberal, we used him to mess with the democrats, and just like any toy, you put it away

We disagree on that, but that's OK. Notice that not one lefty has weighed in on this. Really not surprising since none of them can say what it is that they are for.
Well I am going to have to try to convince you of that, Trump is an asshole,it's mind boggling how stupid he is, he only takes a cue from fox news,he doesn't have a original thought in his head.

1. He beat Hillary
11. He is a republican

You got it right off the bat.

He beat Hillary, and delayed World War III - now well underway - by 4 long years.

The Swamp will NEVER forgive this.

He's also an outsider who doesn't play the usual political games.

Trump is an outsider. He doesn't fit the stereotype of a DC bureaucrat. And being wealthy, he can't be compromised or bought..

Liberal, not left, but yes - this is the essentially the reason.

As an outsider, he would not comply with the Swamp's desire for World War III, nor play the sick inside the beltway games of career criminal politicians.

I think the biggest problem with TRUMP was he exposed how corruption works to prolong problems instead of solving them. Take the issue with illegal immigration when TRUMP couldn't get funding for the wall he used trade as leverage to get the remain in Mexico policy.

1. He beat Hillary
11. He is a republican

To seriously answer your question..........

The Dems hate him because he's a serious threat to their money laundering our tax dollars into thier private overseas accounts.
Trump is a threat to their Communism and Marxism propaganda to the stupid and gullible, in order to destroy this country so they can literally take over as Tyrannical Dictators.
Trump is a threat to their personal agendas to sell out the USA to China and/or Russia.
Trump is a threat to all the major corporations in the USA that have sent all American jobs overseas or to Mexico, and left Amercans homeless and to starve.
Trump is a threat, as HE wants this country SAFE AND SECURE FROM OUR ENEMIES AND ILLEGALS WHO WOULD MURDER US IN OUR SLEEP AND SELL OUR KIDS DRUGS!

Trump is simply a THREAT to THEIR way of corrupt and criminal lifestyles of murderous debauchery, treachery, treason, and easy money.

Well I am going to have to try to convince you of that, Trump is an asshole,it's mind boggling how stupid he is, he only takes a cue from fox news,he doesn't have a original thought in his head.
Again, your comment is more applicable to Biden. Trump did not become a business billionaire by being stupid. Shrewd is a more applicable term. As to Fox, they give air to both sides. You may not like that since it is not the propaganda we get from the others. Fox may lean right but they do give equal time to the left. The problem is when equal time is given to both sides, the left always loses because its ideology is basically flawed.

No idea what you are rambling about or how it addressed what I said.
pot-kettle.gif

If you weren't a Communist, you'd understand ENGLISH.

Forum List

Back