A serious question, serious replies only

I didn't vote for Biden. I've noted this time and again. He is brain limited also but for different reasons than Trump.

If John McCain was here he would note that you get what you give.
Songbird McCain was part of the DC deep state establishment. He never gave a shit about the country or its people.

Songbird McCain was part of the DC deep state establishment. He never gave a shit about the country or its people.

He may not but that was not my point. Trump acting like a 12 year old caused the vote to end Obamacare to go down in defeat.

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
11) He was a Democrat for many years and gave generously to Democrat causes and candidates. He only became a Republican when he saw an opportunity to exploit the less educated, knee jerk Republicans. :)

Hate him? No. I just have no respect for him. But in the end, he's just the result.
My disdain and hatred (if you want to call it that), is for his loyal supporters, who like sheep, flock to and support a completely corrupt fraud of an incompetent political icon.
They are the ones that make Trump possible.

Oh yeah, and this country has NEVER been energy independent.
Stop repeating BS. :)

Trump is an outsider. He doesn't fit the stereotype of a DC bureaucrat. And being wealthy, he can't be compromised or bought..

The statist government-loving left will go out of their way to disprove this.
He was bought every single day in office, he only did things to benefit himself and his pocket! Seriously!

Actually it was McCain acting like a 12 year old. Angry because Trump won and he lost. He was a vindictive old bastard.

I won't argue with you that both were acting like a 12 year old. And where did it get us?

I didn't vote for Biden. I've noted this time and again. He is brain limited also but for different reasons than Trump.

If John McCain was here he would note that you get what you give.
I didnt vote for trump,,

then why do you keep defending biden and the democrats??

11) He was a Democrat for many years and gave generously to Democrat causes and candidates. He only became a Republican when he saw an opportunity to exploit the less educated, knee jerk Republicans. :)

Hate him? No. I just have no respect for him. But in the end, he's just the result.
My disdain and hatred (if you want to call it that), is for his loyal supporters, who like sheep, flock to and support a completely corrupt fraud of an incompetent political icon.
They are the ones that make Trump possible.

Oh yeah, and this country has NEVER been energy independent.
Stop repeating BS. :)
A country that has net exports of energy is energy independent. Its you that needs to stop lying. But maybe you are happy with $5 gas and 9% inflation. Lets go Brandon.

Biden showered with his daughter, LITERALLY grabbed women by the pu$$y, and is cognitively impaired...

Clinton stuffed cigars inside of interns in the WH & f*ed children...

Barry ran automatic weapons to Mexican Cartels and terrorists and participated in a failed coup attempt...

Trump sent out mean Tweets that hurt sensitive, easily offended snowflakes' feelings ... and has frustrated them for the last 7 years by easily evading their childish, criminal attempts to 'get him'.

An explanation in two sentences.
Trump - Make America Great Again
Democrats. - Two Four Six Eight America Was Never Great

Trump is the emblem of a great America. That's what democrats want to destroy. Even the very memory of America ever having been great. Biden tells us in every speech.

Which democrats understand that? Be specific and support you claims.
All of them. Even most republicans know to keep up the appearance of being a dedicated public servant. Trump never even tried to make the case that he might put his ego on the back burner for the sake of the American people.

Trump is an outsider. He doesn't fit the stereotype of a DC bureaucrat. And being wealthy, he can't be compromised or bought..

The statist government-loving left will go out of their way to disprove this.

BINGO! Trump was in the way of the Communist-Globalist-Atheist takeover of America.

A country that has net exports of energy is energy independent. Its you that needs to stop lying. But maybe you are happy with $5 gas and 9% inflation. Lets go Brandon.
We..have..NEVER..been...energy..independent. :auiqs.jpg:

Brandon kicked serious Republican ass on Tuesday....although in a lot of cases, Republicans ended up kicking their own ass. :)

People like you are who make Donald Trump possible. It's you I hate. Not him. :)

I understand English. Seems you do not even understand what you wrote and are unable to explain yourself.

One day you'll pull your head out of your butt and all will become clear.
giphy.gif

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.

First take out 2 and 5 for being false, and add:
Telling over 30,000 lies
Making our soldiers who he called losers and suckers
pay for the wall instead of Mexico
And totally botching the response to COVID, claiming it would go away by itself

But your leaders on the left and in the media are very open about hating Trump the person, not the ideology or what he did as president. They have made it personal. All I am asking is why?
You'll have to ask someone who is actually on the Left. If positions, issues and policy actually matter any more, I'm not on the Left.

(I know that, in your world, "The Left" now means that I haven't fallen for the orange con. My definition is based on positions, issues and policy)

Forum List

Back