Will the GOP Change their ways After this MidTerm beating???

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

Last edited:
One needs to note..........the Democrats still lost seats. Every single term Nancy Pelosi ruled over the Democrats lost seats but I see where some still want her to stay on.

One needs to note, the Democrats lost to Trump in 2016. The problem is not just the Republicans.

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Just guessing here, but I don't think we'll see big changes, primarily because this is about far more than politics for these people. It's a culture, a lifestyle, a religion. They think they're at war. Still. They think they're fighting Satan. Still.

Some cracks are forming, but that doesn't guarantee that they don't end up doubling down even if they toss their orange boi king overboard.

This will have to be a process. The only thing that might speed it up is multiple electoral catastrophes like this one.

Maybe a lot more people were just satisfied with the performance of Sleepy Joe this year? Makes sense, since brain damaged morons like Fetterman got elected.

Maybe the GOP will nominate less intelligent people in future election cycles to carry their message.

Why is that?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other candidates, and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)

Nope, they are as stupid as the Democrats, they will claim message received and then continue on to their agenda. I don’t understand how neither party gets the American voter. When do the people of America get to have a party that works for them and not corporate America?

• Banned
Just guessing here, but I don't think we'll see big changes, primarily because this is about far more than politics for these people. It's a culture, a lifestyle, a religion. They think they're at war. Still. They think they're fighting Satan. Still.

Some cracks are forming, but that doesn't guarantee that they don't end up doubling down even if they toss their orange boi king overboard.

This will have to be a process. The only thing that might speed it up is multiple electoral catastrophes like this one.
I agree

I think the "blow out" will come in 2024 when the GOP looses again with Trump being the reason. Either Trump will lose as a presidential candidate, oe he will lose the primary to DeSantis and sabotage the party and election out of spite.

Either way I think this is set to get worse for the lying GOP.

Lindsey Graham has jumped ship on Trump like 3 times, only to come crawling back like a pathetic trash. After he got harassed in the airport, by Trumpers he sold out again and hitched his wagon to Trump again. They know they are wrong, but they care more about their jobs than their character or dignity.

Nope, they are as stupid as the Democrats, they will claim message received and then continue on to their agenda. I don’t understand how neither party gets the American voter. When do the people of America get to have a party that works for them and not corporate America?
I love watching you MAGA republicans get crushed.

This is karma for the disgraceful Jan 6th riots, the baseless fake election fraud claims with no evidence at all, the Trump pardons of known criminals, the constant violent attacks and shooting starting with Charlottesville, and all the fake manufactured scandals that only a retard would believe.

MAGA karma is as bad as it gets.

I wonder what it is about sky high inflation, crime in the streets, disrespect for America around the world, and a foreign invasion of migrants across our southern border that turns mac1958 on and causes him to hate trump supporters?

Why is that?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

It honestly comes down to 3 issue:
(1) Abortion: All the Dems ran on was abortion and it worked. GOP used to allow pro-choice candidate… now you have to be no abortion no exceptions. They need a moderate stance.

(2) Guns: It is always… you’re not taking my guns. Stick to that stance and lose more elections. It is as simple as that. You need a moderate stance

(3) College and Student Loans:
Yes some can make it without a college degrees, but be honest 90% of them will need a college degree to make it. The cost of college is ridiculous. But the let’s do nothing stance, is not going to win the youth 20-mid 30 crowd.

This election was very bad for us.

Why is that?

1) Abortion; Republicans moved too fast.

2) They failed to articulate any message beyond not being criminal Democrats; this wasn't enough.

Just guessing here, but I don't think we'll see big changes, primarily because this is about far more than politics for these people. It's a culture, a lifestyle, a religion. They think they're at war. Still. They think they're fighting Satan. Still
You’re right, this IS a war for many of us. A war to preserve out way of life and the core beliefs that make us who we are. We will go to the grave with those views unchanged, no matter what the rest of you think or believe. No matter what law or policy you put in place. We will live life Right, no matter how far this nation goes in embracing Wrong.

This is karma for the disgraceful Jan 6th riots, the baseless fake election fraud claims with no evidence at all, the Trump pardons of known criminals, the constant violent attacks and shooting starting with Charlottesville, and all the fake manufactured scandals that only a retard would believe.

I’m not Maga or Republican dummy, so again your stupid post means nothing.but diversion from my point, you have is nothing to address my post.
I didnt like Trump and I don’t like Biden, two really bad Presidents, I am happy we can now cut off the Biden spending spree, before he really screws us with debt. Now, maybe we can get back to the days when Republicans and Democrats worked for the people instead big business, but I doubt it.

The Republicans should have ran away with this election but they put up candidates that were terrible.

Now, the House will send bills to the Senate and the Senate will table them. Democrats won’t get any spending bills passed. I am happy with that considering we need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending by at least 25%.

Why is that?

Mary Trump this morning.

"Donald becomes his most dangerous when he fears loss of relevance when he fears that he is no longer the center of attention," she replied. "When he fears that he is no longer than one in control."​

"We don't know just what kind of information he has on other people in his party," Trump, a psychologist, elaborated.

"What we do know is he would be willing to use it. I believe we talked about this before the 2020 election. Donald will burn everything down if he feels like he is going down -- we cannot discount that, we ignore him at our peril."

"That is why the Republican Party strategy of deciding to turn a different direction won't work," she continued. "One, it won't work because he won't let them do it.

Two, it shouldn't work because they are largely responsible for the state of the party and the dangers that this party continues to present to this country."

Why is that?

The voters have selected what they consider the 'lesser of two evils'. That said I believe the abortion issue was much more important than the Right realized. Also in play is sympathy for the immigrants, as opposed to the harsh rhetoric from the Right on that issue, however misguided that sympathy is.

And of course, it's a referendum on Trump. Losing the Congress is viewed as giving the levers of power to Trump.

And yet, by definition, you still live in disease and squalor.... and I don't. Who really gets the last laugh in the grand scheme of things... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's too late. They are stuck with Trump for better or worse. The majority will double down on Trump and fall in line behind him. Trump will eviscerate everyone who stands against him...his protege included.
And he will lead them down the primrose path to destruction. And they will go willingly because there is nothing they can do about it. It's too late. :)

Why is that?

what beating? they won the house

Forum List

Back