A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

The Republicans definitely got what they wanted, they won the House. Now it's on them to actually prove something. Rigged elections, China and the Bidens, whatever.

If rules were broken, we need to see what happened and proceed accordingly. But if all we get is excuses and obfuscation, then it's up to their voters to be honest.
"Their voters to be honest"?
Like their dear leader?

"Their voters to be honest"?
Like their dear leader?
I can't help it, but for some reason, I often lapse into the notion that this is some kind of spell or virus from which they'll recover.

And on that day they'll say something like "holy shit, sorry about that, I'm not sure what that was".

:laugh:

I can't help it, but for some reason, I often lapse into the notion that this is some kind of spell or virus from which they'll recover.

And on that day they'll say something like "holy shit, sorry about that, I'm not sure what that was".

:laugh:
Like they claim NOW.
Bush WHO?

It has been my experience when someone especially online ask for facts or answers about something that is the last thing they want. More times than not what they want is someone to tell them what they want to hear while dismissing anyone who doesn’t.

It has been my experience when someone especially online ask for facts or answers about something that is the last thing they want. More times than not what they want is someone to tell them what they want to hear while dismissing anyone who doesn’t.
Not in this case. I've even posted a couple of things to try to help.

If you don't have anything, that's disappointing, but it's fine. That in itself says something.

I'd still like to know if there is anything with teeth here.

Not in this case. I've even posted a couple of things to try to help.

If you don't have anything, that's disappointing, but it's fine. That in itself says something.

I'd still like to know if there is anything with teeth here.
If you really want to know you might consider researching the subject yourself. This type of stuff is not new to the Biden family I suggest you start by finding the book Profiles in Corruption by Peter Schweitzer and reading the Biden section.

If you really want to know you might consider researching the subject yourself. This type of stuff is not new to the Biden family I suggest you start by finding the book Profiles in Corruption by Peter Schweitzer and reading the Biden section.
Given your detailed response, it must really have made an impression.

Given your detailed response, it must really have made an impression.
If you are referring to the book yes. While it focused on Democrats in this instance the stuff they do are done by Republicans as well it’s great at showing how politicians Democrat and Republican use their office to enrich themselves and their family members.

If you are referring to the book yes. While it focused on Democrats in this instance the stuff they do are done by Republicans as well it’s great at showing how politicians Democrat and Republican use their office to enrich themselves and their family members.
His book was crap.

What is the line with you? Give a figure where it would become a crime, okay?
When it breaks the law maybe....just throwing that out there.

Where is the line with you...how much has Joe Biden supposedly gotten from China...thousands...millions...billions? Pick a conspiracy theory and stick to it.

Forum List

Back