A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

If you really want to know you might consider researching the subject yourself. This type of stuff is not new to the Biden family I suggest you start by finding the book Profiles in Corruption by Peter Schweitzer and reading the Biden section.
You do know who Peter Schweitzer is, don't you?

Why would we ever read, any of HIS non truthful (Republican paid, hit piece, before an election), books??? :dunno:

Here's a piece from the Hill by Joe Concha on payments that have been made to the Biden family. Concha is a hardcore conservative ideologue, and when an ideologue from either end claims something, you know you're getting an insultingly one-sided view, so you pretty much have to track the whole goddamn story down yourself.

So let's try that. I think there's enough here to at least take a look at it.

According to this Oversight Committee, there are bank records that indicate payments from a Chinese company to Hunter (I think we knew about those, but please confirm), Hallie Biden (the President's daughter in law), and James Biden, the President's brother. Interestingly, "the unknown Biden" also received around $80,000, and the Republicans contend that's "the big guy", Joe Biden.

So, a few questions. Let me know if you can provide verifiable, unbiased information either way on these:
  1. Are those bank records public? Have we seen them?
  2. Are Joe Biden's bank records public? Have we seen them?
  3. Have the Bidens provided any verifiable proof to the contrary?
  4. Is this committee regularly providing updates? If so, where can we go for those?
  5. Are there any (at least somewhat) unbiased sources for the work this committee is doing?
Just curious. I know that curiosity is frowned upon, but I am. And I admit I haven't been following this story very closely.

A small amount from a "Chinese company".
I mean, what's to see from that?

That's one of the many connections on this schematic that needs to be made.

125 posts into this thread, and no one has even tried to make it.

I'm open to anything. Nothing would surprise me. But I'd like them to SHOW me.

Sure, that's the issue. If Biden is doing stuff that's wrong, then go get him. If Trump is doing stuff that's bad, go get him.
I haven't seen anything either, though I don't pay that much attention to this stuff.

Sure, that's the issue. If Biden is doing stuff that's wrong, then go get him. If Trump is doing stuff that's bad, go get him.
I haven't seen anything either, though I don't pay that much attention to this stuff.
As goofy as their fantasies are, there are times when I find myself half-hoping that they're right about something. They're causing so much fucking damage, at least something constructive would come from it.

You're not looking for answers. You're looking for validation for your blindly acceptance of what democrat party is. Corrupt communist
Silly goose. You don't know my politics. And thank goodness, I'm not like you. I'd like to know.

And I notice you have no answers. Plenty of ignorant assumptions and rote talking points, but no answers.

Prove something. Grow up and prove something.

As goofy as their fantasies are, there are times when I find myself half-hoping that they're right about something. They're causing so much fucking damage, at least something constructive would come from it.
Poor conspiracy theorist you've never been right about your politics you'll always be on the wrong side.

Silly goose. You don't know my politics. And thank goodness, I'm not like you. I'd like to know.

And I notice you have no answers. Plenty of ignorant assumptions and rote talking points, but no answers.

Prove something. Grow up and prove something.
Simp unless someone is writing shit for you on this board Most that read your shit know your fucking politics

Here's the link to the House "Biden Family Investigation": Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

=========

Summary

Chairman James Comer and Oversight Committee Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s domestic and international business dealings to determine whether these activities compromise U.S. national security and President Biden’s ability to lead with impartiality. Members of the Biden family have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests. We are committed to following the Biden family and associates’ money trail—consisting of many complex, international transactions worth millions of dollars—and providing answers to the American people. The American people deserve to know whether the President’s connections to his family’s business deals occurred at the expense of American interests and whether they represent a national security threat.

=========

If the Biden family indeed "have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests", I'd think that's a legitimate investigation. And note the use of the term "often" -- this would indicate they know of several examples.

It could be that the Oversight Committee has clear evidence that it hasn't released.

Here's the link to the House "Biden Family Investigation": Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

=========

Summary

Chairman James Comer and Oversight Committee Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s domestic and international business dealings to determine whether these activities compromise U.S. national security and President Biden’s ability to lead with impartiality. Members of the Biden family have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests. We are committed to following the Biden family and associates’ money trail—consisting of many complex, international transactions worth millions of dollars—and providing answers to the American people. The American people deserve to know whether the President’s connections to his family’s business deals occurred at the expense of American interests and whether they represent a national security threat.

=========

If the Biden family indeed "have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests", I'd think that's a legitimate investigation. And note the use of the term "often" -- this would indicate they know of several examples.

It could be that the Oversight Committee has clear evidence that it hasn't released.
Just like John Durham's "bombshell".
If republicans had anything other than opinion, they would be waiting in line to get into the FOX studios.

Just like John Durham's "bombshell".
If republicans had anything other than opinion, they would be waiting in line to get into the FOX studios.
Dead serious -- when I posted this thread, I assumed they'd quickly provide some hard facts. So far, all they have are insults, while I'm trying to HELP them with links.

They may still come up with something of value. But right now, this is a party that runs half an inch deep. No substance, just mindless repetition of ignorant talking points that are based on fantasy.

Dead serious -- when I posted this thread, I assumed they'd quickly provide some hard facts. So far, all they have are insults, while I'm trying to HELP them with links.

They may still come up with something of value. But right now, this is a party that runs half an inch deep. No substance, just mindless repetition of ignorant talking points that are based on fantasy.
Comer issued a "memorandum".

Memorandum Definition & Meaning​

1679996478256.png
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › mem...

The meaning of MEMORANDUM is an informal record; also : a written reminder. How to use memorandum in a sentence. memorandums or memoranda?: Usage Guide.

Forum List

Back