A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

From the committee's March 16 press release:

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.

They're saying that a little over a million dollars were received by the Biden family. So, have those bank records been made public so that we can verify exactly what money went where? And are there any specifics or claims regarding what the money was for?

And when they use the term "associated with", that's fairly vague. Do we have a schematic on those relationships?

maybe we can charge the money with "parading"

I dunno, don't watch Fox. They suck as well.

I could care less about any scandals in the Circus because nothing ever comes of them.

This is just one of many examples. If you lie to the FBI, you should go to jail...........EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats.

She corrected her statement, to include the term MARKED CLASSIFIED documents, and was 100% correct. She did not lie, there were no Marked Classified documents on her server.

She had multiple devices during her term, but only carried consistently one, and wanted to carry one. The multiple devices Comey spoke about were phones that were upgraded, with the old phone destroyed once files were transferred. She upgraded phones multiple times....but she had just one iPhone at a time. She did not lie.

The emails that were found by Comey, were emails not shown on their computers when her lawyers transferred all govt files. Comey found that in upgrade transfers from device to new device, scrambled some emails and dumped them in an obscure file.
It was nothing that Hillary could possibly know about...is what Comey testified to...she did not lie.

Etc etc etc

YOU, believe in propaganda like this video, with incomplete information. You didn't bother to research further for the truth and facts.

“Over the course of several years, members of the Biden family and their companies received over $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to their associate, Rob Walker,” the March 16 statement reads. “Most of this money came as a result of a wire from a Chinese energy company and went not only to Hunter and James Biden, but also to Hallie Biden and an unknown ‘Biden.’ It is unclear what services were provided to obtain this exorbitant amount of money.”

Then why don't the republicans talk to Walker?

Hunter Biden’s former business associate Tony Bobulinski has gone on record alleging that 10 percent of profits in the past went to “the big guy.” Bobulinski also has alleged that Joe Biden was that guy, although he has not been connected by Rep. Comer to the newly discovered payments.

"Gone on record"?
A record of testifying, under oath?
Where is the "record"?
Did he copy the checks?
Or wire transfer?
Can anyone corroborate his story?

A lot of accusations, so little proof.

There are enough Republicans, like McConnell, who are also bought and paid for by the CPP, so nothing should ever come of the Joe Biden investigation.

The Chao family’s business ties to China were the subject of an investigation by The New York Times in 2019, which reported that the Foremost Group shipping company, which transports coal and iron ore, had deep ties to Chinese elites including the board of state-owned China State Shipbuilding.
---------------------------------------------------------
all GOP are nuts, why did he hire her, to get in good with the speaker of the Senate.

I dunno, don't watch Fox. They suck as well.

I could care less about any scandals in the Circus because nothing ever comes of them.

This is just one of many examples. If you lie to the FBI, you should go to jail...........EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats.

So you don't watch politics!! So where do you get your news from, tic tock?

“Over the course of several years, members of the Biden family and their companies received over $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to their associate, Rob Walker,” the March 16 statement reads. “Most of this money came as a result of a wire from a Chinese energy company and went not only to Hunter and James Biden, but also to Hallie Biden and an unknown ‘Biden.’ It is unclear what services were provided to obtain this exorbitant amount of money.”

Then why don't the republicans talk to Walker?

Hunter Biden’s former business associate Tony Bobulinski has gone on record alleging that 10 percent of profits in the past went to “the big guy.” Bobulinski also has alleged that Joe Biden was that guy, although he has not been connected by Rep. Comer to the newly discovered payments.

"Gone on record"?
A record of testifying, under oath?
Where is the "record"?
Did he copy the checks?
Or wire transfer?
Can anyone corroborate his story?

A lot of accusations, so little proof.
Maybe they've talked to Walker as part of their investigation. You'd think there would be reports on that, but I don't know.

Those are very good questions, and all of the answers should be readily available.

There's no way to know everything the committee knows, but the questions we're asking here are clearly at this things' foundation.

Maybe they've talked to Walker as part of their investigation. You'd think there would be reports on that, but I don't know.

Those are very good questions, and all of the answers should be readily available.

There's no way to know everything the committee knows, but the questions we're asking here are clearly at this things' foundation.

Things you all obsess over--people "parading" in the Capitol 15 months ago

Can't be bothered with--if the current sitting president has TAKEN BRIBES FROM OUR ADVERSARIES

Mac, don't even pretend you are reasonable.

Things you all obsess over--people "parading" in the Capitol 15 months ago

Can't be bothered with--if the current sitting president has TAKEN BRIBES FROM OUR ADVERSARIES

Mac, don't even pretend you are reasonable.
Gawd. As usual, nothing but personal attacks. Pretty much every time you post to me.

I don't know what you get out of this behavior , but it appears to be important to you.

Gawd. As usual, nothing but personal attacks. Pretty much every time you post to me.

I don't know what you get out of this behavior , but it appears to be important to you.

Not personal Mac. I'm pointing out to you that you are more offended by Americans "parading" in the Capitol 15 months after the fact than you are if the sitting president took bribes--from CHINA.

Does that seem personal to you? Maybe it hits a little close to home. It should.

I couldn't find any but......."Willing/set /prepared to testify".
You would think.
The way Gym Jordan and James Comer are the "bombshell", would have been on FOX....24/7.

At the same time, Republican strategists acknowledge that it’s too soon to say if the investigations will materialize.

“They’re asking the right questions. The question is are they going to get any answers,” said Republican strategist John Feehery, a former House GOP aide. “If you can make a direct link to what his business dealings were that becomes a much more interesting story.”

Correct. That's what I'm asking about.

Pretty much everything would need to be verified, but that's fine. Factual points they report could provide some clues.
Did this deal take place after VP Biden had left office?

What did Biden as Vp, illegally give to the Chinese gvt, for this to be an illegal payoff, if the $80k were to Joe....(btw, that is highly unlikely or they would have said such imo) as a payoff for a quid pro quo???

Is this what they are claiming?

Like Jarod getting billions in loan, from the SA Prince and Trump getting a lucrative Trump organization Golf tournament deal from the Saudi Prince,

as payoff for getting the Prince off the hook for his Kashoggi murder?

At the same time, Republican strategists acknowledge that it’s too soon to say if the investigations will materialize.

“They’re asking the right questions. The question is are they going to get any answers,” said Republican strategist John Feehery, a former House GOP aide. “If you can make a direct link to what his business dealings were that becomes a much more interesting story.”

Correct.
Just a little proof.
Here is a copy of the checks.
Here is a copy of the wire transfers.
Here are the receipts from the bank of the completed wire transfers.

Instead we got zilch, in the way of proof, and "proof" isn't a FOX host agreeing with their guest.

Did this deal take place after VP Biden had left office?

What did Biden as Vp, illegally give to the Chinese gvt, for this to be an illegal payoff, if the $80k were to Joe....(btw, that is highly unlikely or they would have said such imo) as a payoff for a quid pro quo???

Is this what they are claiming?

Like Jarod getting billions in loan, from the SA Prince and Trump getting a lucrative Trump organization Golf tournament deal from the Saudi Prince,

as payoff for getting the Prince off the hook for his Kashoggi murder?
If there were crimes committed, or paid-for undue influence, we'd certainly need to know. It's fair to focus in on the story specifically.

The thing is, given their track record on making conspiratorial claims, I'd like to see if this is just another case of pro wrestling, or real.

I look at the whole thing about like Maxine Waters paying off her family by "working on her campaign" so of course the Bidens traded on their name with the chi-coms and Russians. Dems have no shame and as far as I know it was perfectly legal to do so if they paid the tax on the income.

What, did you think the Obamas got that Netflix gig due to their long history and knowledge of the movie world?

That said the optics are terrible and it should be exploited by Biden's opposition.

The House GOP should subpoena his bank records....

We already know Hunter broke drug possession laws at the very least....and his father probably supplied him with the drugs due to his connections to the drug cartels.

We also know Hunter raped his own family members...and his Dad orchestrated it all....why won't the House report on this more?

The China kickbacks are small beans compared to the other stuff we know the Bidens are guilty of....what about the murder of Seth Rich? People think Hillary did it, but it was actually Hunter who carried out the hit....why won't Jim Jordan talk about it?

If there were crimes committed, or paid-for undue influence, we'd certainly need to know. It's fair to focus in on the story specifically.

The thing is, given their track record on making conspiratorial claims, I'd like to see if this is just another case of pro wrestling, or real.
It'll be two to three years of accusations, and then a dud....like the Durham investigation.... It's hard to think otherwise....

But yes, I would want to know if Biden as a VP, gave China anything, in order to be an illegal quid pro quo, for this alleged $80k business deal....

And also, this advance went to Hunter, then Hunter paid partners and OTHERS with his portion, for debt or what he owed other people. Hunter said he paid bo's wife for him staying there at her home....

Joe Biden has loaned his son Money for various troubles he's been in over the years, primarily back taxes... If he sent a check to Joe, it could be a loan payback....?

Hunter complained to his daughter in an email about his pop, forcing him to pay back the money given him in bail outs.

It would be nice to find out the actual facts... But that likely won't happen, for years.... they will be held back by Rs so they can spill their lies and accusations for a while, imo.

Who bought Hunter's paintings?

What were they given in favor by president Biden?

What is the quid pro quo, that makes it illegal? What makes Hunter selling a painting illegal??
If you try and prove Hitler knew about the Holocaust, where is that proof?

Those at the top have a way of steering clear of blame for pretty much anything.

That is the way it has always been.

Forum List

Back