A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

It'll be two to three years of accusations, and then a dud....like the Durham investigation.... It's hard to think otherwise....

But yes, I would want to know if Biden as a VP, gave China anything, in order to be an illegal quid pro quo, for this alleged $80k business deal....

And also, this advance went to Hunter, then Hunter paid partners and OTHERS with his portion, for debt or what he owed other people. Hunter said he paid bo's wife for him staying there at her home....

Joe Biden has loaned his son Money for various troubles he's been in over the years, primarily back taxes... If he sent a check to Joe, it could be a loan payback....?

Hunter complained to his daughter in an email about his pop, forcing him to pay back the money given him in bail outs.

It would be nice to find out the actual facts... But that likely won't happen, for years.... they will be held back by Rs so they can spill their lies and accusations for a while, imo.
Well, it's an easy, vague talking point.

This is one of the reasons I get so frustrated with politics. The fact that it's virtually all hyperbole and bullshit and spin and tribalism doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't an actual story there. So it's surely possible that we miss a lot of important stories, simply because of all the fucking noise.

Last edited:
I look at the whole thing about like Maxine Waters paying off her family by "working on her campaign" so of course the Bidens traded on their name with the chi-coms and Russians. Dems have no shame and as far as I know it was perfectly legal to do so if they paid the tax on the income.

What, did you think the Obamas got that Netflix gig due to their long history and knowledge of the movie world?

That said the optics are terrible and it should be exploited by Biden's opposition.
Do you think the Trump Family has not done the same? Or Family of any President not done the same?

The "appearance" is terrible.... even if there were no illegal Quid pro quo..... But I'm not certain we can do anything about it....?

Last edited:
Seriously though, wouldn't this have happened by now?
Well, there is still time......we are just in the first year of a GOP House...they have so many other things on their plate.....I am sure they will get around to it....

Also, Biden may be willing to assassinate anyone who tries to access his bank records and expose him......we may need to wait for Trump to be re-elected -- only he has proven to be the only one who can stop Biden...

If you try and prove Hitler knew about the Holocaust, where is that proof?
The question of overall responsibility for the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime traverses the oligarchy of those in command, foremost among them Adolf Hitler. In October 1939, he authorized the first Nazi mass killing for those labeled "undesirables" in the T-4 Euthanasia Program.

Aktion T4 (German, pronounced [akˈtsi̯oːn teː fiːɐ]) was a campaign of mass murder by involuntary euthanasia in Nazi Germany.
Those at the top have a way of steering clear of blame for pretty much anything.

That is the way it has always been.

Do you think the Trump Family has not done the same? Or Family of any President not done the same?

The "appearance" is terrible.... even if there were no illegal quick to quo..... But I'm not certain we can do anything about it....?
That type of shabby behavior is baked into the political world now, even on the local and state level.

Why else did you think that MI would give a half billion in tax breaks to a chi-com battery company and Ford to build a battery plant there?.....Union kickbacks to the dems of course.....They know that it's the gift that will keep on giving from the ground breaking till it finally shuts down so they don't have any qualms at all about stiffing the tax payer.

That type of shabby behavior is baked into the political world now, even on the local and state level.

Why else did you think that MI would give a half billion in tax breaks to a chi-com battery company and Ford to build a battery plant there?.....Union kickbacks to the dems of course.....They know that it's the gift that will keep on giving from the ground breaking till it finally shuts down so they don't have any qualms at all about stiffing the tax payer.
So now tax breaks to lure businesses to your state is bad?

I look forward to you switching up on that on future posts

The question of overall responsibility for the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime traverses the oligarchy of those in command, foremost among them Adolf Hitler. In October 1939, he authorized the first Nazi mass killing for those labeled "undesirables" in the T-4 Euthanasia Program.

Aktion T4 (German, pronounced [akˈtsi̯oːn teː fiːɐ]) was a campaign of mass murder by involuntary euthanasia in Nazi Germany.

But Democrats are all for euthanasia, so why is that so bad cuz democrats are always sooo right about everything!

And you still have not provided proof of Hitler knowing about the Holocaust.

As for genocide, Democrats today don't have to pretend about knowing about the mass genocide of abortion by saying the unborn are not really human.

Sick. Not even Hitler tried to make that claim about the Jews.

Last edited:
I see the same old pattern here….The right comes into possession of damning information about a corrupt Democrat. They then task a committee to investigate. The committee gets a little information that they make public, ie; the S.A.Rs from the banks, which they then go out and broadcast to the public, and it’s off to the races….

The left, not liking that the committee is moving forward, maybe getting close to the truth, starts calling for ALL evidence to be laid out before the investigation is concluded, or even hearings set. And if the Republicans don’t just lay the entire case and conclusion out to the public, then to Democrats, ‘it’s just another conspiracy theory’ … And, that’s before all the facts are known.

That’s how we get this “never happened” bs from the left.

problem is, shouldn’t ALL Americans be curious to know whether or not our sitting President is corrupted by our #1 enemy?

See, Mac1958 doesn’t really want the information, what he wants is to poke enough holes in an unfinished investigation so as to dismiss it out of hand, and call anyone bringing up this matter, “GQP”, or some other nonsense, to shut them up.

But rest easy folks…Mac1958 has no party, just ask him, he’ll tell you…

I see the same old pattern here….The right comes into possession of damning information about a corrupt Democrat. They then task a committee to investigate. The committee gets a little information that they make public, ie; the S.A.Rs from the banks, which they then go out and broadcast to the public, and it’s off to the races….

The left, not liking that the committee is moving forward, maybe getting close to the truth, starts calling for ALL evidence to be laid out before the investigation is concluded, or even hearings set. And if the Republicans don’t just lay the entire case and conclusion out to the public, then to Democrats, ‘it’s just another conspiracy theory’ … And, that’s before all the facts are known.

That’s how we get this “never happened” bs from the left.

problem is, shouldn’t ALL Americans be curious to know whether or not our sitting President is corrupted by our #1 enemy?

See, Mac1958 doesn’t really want the information, what he wants is to poke enough holes in an unfinished investigation so as to dismiss it out of hand, and call anyone bringing up this matter, “GQP”, or some other nonsense, to shut them up.

But rest easy folks…Mac1958 has no party, just ask him, he’ll tell you…
The goal is just to sling poo to win elections

God forbid if heads start to roll, then they all will be filled with sheer terror because they know how corrupt they are themselves.

Hasn't Michigan been a State Republican majority in their legislature until the past 2 - 3 months? Why blame democrats and unions?

That he started this thread and then ADMITTED he hasn't paid attention to this story while he obsessed daily about J6 is just....really, just perfection.
Mac has only one purpose on this forum, to defend the cult of the DNC, and then turn around and chastise everyone else for being partisan hacks.

Hilarious.

I'm pointing out to you that you are more offended by Americans "parading" in the Capitol 15 months after the fact than you are if the sitting president took bribes--from CHINA.

And then you wonder why I call you a follower. The people on Jan 6th were not parading around the capital. We all know what they were doing as most of us watched it happen live on TV.

If Biden took bribe (which we do not know yet if he did) then he should be taken out of office and put in prison for his last few years of life.

Not one person on the left will defend Biden if he can be shown as to have taken bribe from China.

And then you wonder why I call you a follower. The people on Jan 6th were not parading around the capital. We all know what they were doing as most of us watched it happen live on TV.

If Biden took bribe (which we do not know yet if he did) then he should be taken out of office and put in prison for his last few years of life.

Not one person on the left will defend Biden if he can be shown as to have taken bribe from China.

They broke in. That was their crime, and I'm not being facetious. Then they "paraded", yes. For your followers, their REAL crime was desecrating the sacred.

I have in my possession a receipt that says just that. I'm not sure how I got it other than having my corvette parked in my garage, so maybe that was why.

It says: Bribe from China, $80,000.

What should I do with it?

They broke in. That was their crime, and I'm not being facetious. Then they "paraded", yes. For your followers, their REAL crime was desecrating the sacred.

Wow, I did not know I had any followers.

That is sort of cool to find out.

I have in my possession a receipt that says just that. I'm not sure how I got it other than having my corvette parked in my garage, so maybe that was why.

It says: Bribe from China, $80,000.

What should I do with it?

Are you drunk this morning?

This illustrates the problem with every one of the right's conspiracy theories. Trying to check their veracity has been made impossible by the sheer volume of baseless speculation and outright fabrication by their mouth pieces. A skeptic has no choice but to reject the entire thing.

This illustrates the problem with every one of the right's conspiracy theories. Trying to check their veracity has been made impossible by the sheer volume of baseless speculation and outright fabrication by their mouth pieces. A skeptic has no choice but to reject the entire thing.
And Trump should be in prison...................10 years ago

:auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back