A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

Truth is a personal attack. Well I guess it would be to those afraid of truth
Yeah, you have a vice-like grip on "The Truth".

:laugh:

All you've contributed are childish insults. I know that's the best you can do, while I'm literally posting things trying to help you people.

You're out of your league. Sorry.

Yeah, you have a vice-like grip on "The Truth".

:laugh:

All you've contributed are childish insults. I know that's the best you can do, while I'm literally posting things trying to help you people.

You're out of your league. Sorry.
More so than you. Simp you're a fucking leftist you make your own truth to fit your beliefs

Comer issued a "memorandum".
I've mentioned before that this ridiculous "boy who cried wolf" crap just to keep the based enraged is more dangerous than just flooding the air with lies and fantasy. It could also be that it's providing cover for actual bad behavior.

Politics is saturated with crooks and liars in and around both parties. And in their desperation, these people are creating so much fucking noise that identifying the REAL crooks is only going to be more difficult.

“CNN —
House Oversight Republicans said in a new memo issued Thursday that members of President Joe Biden’s family received just over $1 million indirectly from a Chinese company – the committee’s latest disclosure in its investigation into the Biden family’s business dealings.

The memo also pointed to a bank account identified as only as “Biden” that also received wire transfers”

“Mr. Goodwin reports a statementfrom Tony Bobulinski, a Biden business associate. The statement attributed to Mr. Bobulinski appears to confirm that contrary to his denials, Joe Biden was involved with his son Hunter’s business, and it was not a business in which a future president ought to be involved.”

While there may not be definitive evidence right at this moment, there sure is lots of smoke….

“CNN —
House Oversight Republicans said in a new memo issued Thursday that members of President Joe Biden’s family received just over $1 million indirectly from a Chinese company – the committee’s latest disclosure in its investigation into the Biden family’s business dealings.

The memo also pointed to a bank account identified as only as “Biden” that also received wire transfers”

“Mr. Goodwin reports a statementfrom Tony Bobulinski, a Biden business associate. The statement attributed to Mr. Bobulinski appears to confirm that contrary to his denials, Joe Biden was involved with his son Hunter’s business, and it was not a business in which a future president ought to be involved.”

While there may not be definitive evidence right at this moment, there sure is lots of smoke….

That looks like enough smoke to me, and worthy of investigation.

Seems like there are two levels here:
  1. Who specifically benefitted -- or didn't benefit -- financially from Hunter's dealings, which should be provable with various kinds of records trails, and maybe the committee has that proof, and
  2. If there is any indication that the President -- who is clearly connected to some degree here -- was influenced at all by these relationships. I'd imagine that would be more difficult to prove, but not impossible.
I don't think it's a stretch to at least say that Joe looked the other way.

That looks like enough smoke to me, and worthy of investigation.

Seems like there are two levels here:
  1. Who specifically benefitted -- or didn't benefit -- financially from Hunter's dealings, which should be provable with various kinds of records trails, and maybe the committee has that proof, and
  2. If there is any indication that the President -- who is clearly connected to some degree here -- was influenced at all by these relationships. I'd imagine that would be more difficult to prove, but not impossible.
I don't think it's a stretch to at least say that Joe looked the other way.
Sure, but Comers committee isn’t done, and the dots have to be connected…I just hope they don’t take too long…Because, if the President is bought and paid for by the Chinese, and it’s proven that he’s implemented policy to benefit the Chinese, that is treason.

Sure, but Comers committee isn’t done, and the dots have to be connected…I just hope they don’t take too long…Because, if the President is bought and paid for by the Chinese, and it’s proven that he’s implemented policy to benefit the Chinese, that is treason.
They have time, authority and resources. That can be a pretty effective combination.

Forum List

Back