A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Here's a piece from the Hill by Joe Concha on payments that have been made to the Biden family. Concha is a hardcore conservative ideologue, and when an ideologue from either end claims something, you know you're getting an insultingly one-sided view, so you pretty much have to track the whole goddamn story down yourself.

So let's try that. I think there's enough here to at least take a look at it.

According to this Oversight Committee, there are bank records that indicate payments from a Chinese company to Hunter (I think we knew about those, but please confirm), Hallie Biden (the President's daughter in law), and James Biden, the President's brother. Interestingly, "the unknown Biden" also received around $80,000, and the Republicans contend that's "the big guy", Joe Biden.

So, a few questions. Let me know if you can provide verifiable, unbiased information either way on these:
  1. Are those bank records public? Have we seen them?
  2. Are Joe Biden's bank records public? Have we seen them?
  3. Have the Bidens provided any verifiable proof to the contrary?
  4. Is this committee regularly providing updates? If so, where can we go for those?
  5. Are there any (at least somewhat) unbiased sources for the work this committee is doing?
Just curious. I know that curiosity is frowned upon, but I am. And I admit I haven't been following this story very closely.

Here's a piece from the Hill by Joe Concha on payments that have been made to the Biden family. Concha is a hardcore conservative ideologue, and when an ideologue from either end claims something, you know you're getting an insultingly one-sided view, so you pretty much have to track the whole goddamn story down yourself.

According to this Oversight Committee, there are bank records that indicate payments from a Chinese company to Hunter (I think we knew about those, but please confirm), Hallie Biden (the President's daughter in law), and James Biden, the President's brother. Interestingly, "the unknown Biden" also received around $80,000, and the Republicans contend that's "the big guy", Joe Biden.

So, a few questions. Let me know if you can provide verifiable, unbiased information either way on these:
  4. Is this committee regularly providing updates? If so, where can we go for those?
  5. Are there any (at least somewhat) unbiased sources for the work this committee is doing?
Just curious. I know that curiosity is frowned upon, but I am. And I admit I haven't been following this story very closely.

$80k?

I thought the Bidens had received billions and billions to hear the right wing loons tell it.

If I were you, I would keep watching CNN.

You can be certain to get the truth you are looking for from them like you always do.

After all, have they ever let you down before Mac?

:auiqs.jpg:

There are enough Republicans, like McConnell, who are also bought and paid for by the CPP, so nothing should ever come of the Joe Biden investigation.

Okay, got it.

Anyway, any answers to my clear and direct questions?
Democrats good, people bad

You know this.

In fact, I have petitioned the Catholic church to canonize the entire DNC as saints.

After all, they never are indicted or see jail time or get impeached like you see with the evil GOP.

They are swell folk.

Okie dokie.

Okay. Anyone else?
What would make you happy Mac?

Who do you trust to give you the truth?

That is the better question.

Be honest, you could care less what any of us think.

Just open you damned eyes, that is, if you are looking for the truth, which you don't want to see.

For example, you are free to think that Hunter Biden is a really talented artist who should be making millions on paintings being sold to Russian and Chinese Oligarchs. But such blatant corruption defies common sense.

Will anything ever come of it? Of course not.

These people are untouchable and you know it.

If I were you, I would keep watching CNN.

You can be certain to get the truth you are looking for from them like you always do.

After all, have they ever let you down before Mac?

:auiqs.jpg:
Better than FOX, ten times over!

Fox news admitted in court filings that for the Dominion defamation lawsuit, that they feed lies to you, for money and ratings... What do you say, about that...?

What has FOX reported on this Biden China deal?

Better than FOX, ten times over!

Fox news admitted in court filings that for the Dominion defamation lawsuit, that they feed lies to you, for money and ratings... What do you say, about that...?

What has FOX reported on this Biden China deal?
I dunno, don't watch Fox. They suck as well.

I could care less about any scandals in the Circus because nothing ever comes of them.

This is just one of many examples. If you lie to the FBI, you should go to jail...........EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats.

Just open you damned eyes, that is, if you are looking for the truth, which you don't want to see.

For example, you are free to think that Hunter Biden is a really talented artist who should be making millions on paintings being sold to Russian and Chinese Oligarchs. But such blatant corruption defies common sense.

Who bought Hunter's paintings?

What were they given in favor by president Biden?

What is the quid pro quo, that makes it illegal? What makes Hunter selling a painting illegal??

Of course you haven't. Why would it ever matter if a SITTING president has taken money from our adversary when we have a the sex life of an ex-president to obsess over?

You were done when you said you hadn't spent much time on this story, Mac. Right, instead, you obsess over some protestors "parading" in the Sacred Halls of the Capitol building some 15 months ago. Over a sitting president taking illegal money FROM CHINA. Why pay attention to that?

Can't reason with that. It's unreasonable. It's insane.

From the committee's March 16 press release:

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.

They're saying that a little over a million dollars were received by the Biden family. So, have those bank records been made public so that we can verify exactly what money went where? And are there any specifics or claims regarding what the money was for?

And when they use the term "associated with", that's fairly vague. Do we have a schematic of some kind, on those relationships?

Last edited:

That he started this thread and then ADMITTED he hasn't paid attention to this story while he obsessed daily about J6 is just....really, just perfection.

Democrats good, people bad

You know this.

In fact, I have petitioned the Catholic church to canonize the entire DNC as saints.

After all, they never are indicted or see jail time or get impeached like you see with the evil GOP.

They are swell folk.
You weren't have the Bible if the RCC didn't do write anything done.

Forum List

Back