A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

Just making fun of the DNC cult like yourself.

Everyone needs a hobby.

How does what you post make fun of anyone but yourself?

What is the difference in the level of proof between the allegations against Trump and those against Biden?

Does one have more evidence than the other?

But Democrats are all for euthanasia, so why is that so bad cuz democrats are always sooo right about everything!
I am, for people who request it.
And you still have not provided proof of Hitler knowing about the Holocaust.
The genocide was organised and executed by Heinrich Himmler and Reinhard Heydrich. The records of the Wannsee Conference, held on 20 January 1942 and led by Heydrich, with fifteen senior Nazi officials participating, provide the clearest evidence of systematic planning for the Holocaust.

On 22 February, Hitler was recorded saying, "we shall regain our health only by eliminating the Jews".
Similarly, at a meeting in July 1941 with leading functionaries of the Eastern territories, Hitler said that the easiest way to quickly pacify the areas would be best achieved by "shooting everyone who even looks odd".

Although no direct order from Hitler authorising the mass killings has surfaced, his public speeches, orders to his generals, and the diaries of Nazi officials demonstrate that he conceived and authorised the extermination of European Jewry.
During the war, Hitler repeatedly stated his prophecy of 1939 was being fulfilled, namely, that a world war would bring about the annihilation of the Jewish race.

Hitler approved the Einsatzgruppen—killing squads that followed the German army through Poland, the Baltic, and the Soviet Union[345]—and was well informed about their activities.

By summer 1942, Auschwitz concentration camp was expanded to accommodate large numbers of deportees for murder or enslavement.
Scores of other concentration camps and satellite camps were set up throughout Europe, with several camps devoted exclusively to extermination.
As for genocide, Democrats today don't have to pretend about knowing about the mass genocide of abortion by saying the unborn are not really human.
Abortion isn't genocide.

How does what you post make fun of anyone but yourself?

What is the difference in the level of proof between the allegations against Trump and those against Biden?

Does one have more evidence than the other?
Organizations like the DOJ and FBI have already shown their partisan colors

So assuming I'm right, they are controlled by the DNC, who would bring Biden to justice?

Just curious.

I am, for people who request it.

The genocide was organised and executed by Heinrich Himmler and Reinhard Heydrich. The records of the Wannsee Conference, held on 20 January 1942 and led by Heydrich, with fifteen senior Nazi officials participating, provide the clearest evidence of systematic planning for the Holocaust.

On 22 February, Hitler was recorded saying, "we shall regain our health only by eliminating the Jews".
Similarly, at a meeting in July 1941 with leading functionaries of the Eastern territories, Hitler said that the easiest way to quickly pacify the areas would be best achieved by "shooting everyone who even looks odd".

Although no direct order from Hitler authorising the mass killings has surfaced, his public speeches, orders to his generals, and the diaries of Nazi officials demonstrate that he conceived and authorised the extermination of European Jewry.
During the war, Hitler repeatedly stated his prophecy of 1939 was being fulfilled, namely, that a world war would bring about the annihilation of the Jewish race.

Hitler approved the Einsatzgruppen—killing squads that followed the German army through Poland, the Baltic, and the Soviet Union[345]—and was well informed about their activities.

By summer 1942, Auschwitz concentration camp was expanded to accommodate large numbers of deportees for murder or enslavement.
Scores of other concentration camps and satellite camps were set up throughout Europe, with several camps devoted exclusively to extermination.

Abortion isn't genocide.
You fail to understand my point

My point is, of course Hitler knew about the Holocaust, but he made great pains to not be on record as knowing

His corruption is as blatant as Hunter selling million dollar paintings

Sure, you will never get the official damning documents showing guilt, but it is still obvious to all.

Thanks for playing.

Organizations like the DOJ and FBI have already shown their partisan colors

So assuming I'm right, they are controlled by the DNC, who would bring Biden to justice?

Just curious.

So, this now gets put in the same bin as the stolen election...."We know it is true, but the system is too corrupt to prove it".

You know what other group uses that argument....the flat earthers.

You fail to understand my point

My point is, of course Hitler knew about the Holocaust, but he made great pains to not be on record as knowing

His corruption is as blatant as Hunter selling million dollar paintings
Like Trump's NFT's.
Moron's parting with their $$$.
Sure, you will never get the official damning documents showing guilt, but it is still obvious to all.
ALL on FOX and in Trump's cult, but just like Trump, accusations without proof.......so far.

"Proof" republicans claim to have.
"Obvious" SHOULD BE, real easy to prove.
Thanks for playing.

So, this now gets put in the same bin as the stolen election...."We know it is true, but the system is too corrupt to prove it".

You know what other group uses that argument....the flat earthers.
Elections are a joke, especially when politicians lie with impunity.

We have no real idea what we are even voting for.

Like Trump's NFT's.
Moron's parting with their $$$.

ALL on FOX and in Trump's cult, but just like Trump, accusations without proof.......so far.

"Proof" republicans claim to have.
"Obvious" SHOULD BE, real easy to prove.
The Republicans definitely got what they wanted, they won the House. Now it's on them to actually prove something. Rigged elections, China and the Bidens, whatever.

If rules were broken, we need to see what happened and proceed accordingly. But if all we get is excuses and obfuscation, then it's up to their voters to be honest.

Forum List

Back