A serious look at China payments to the Biden family

When it breaks the law maybe....just throwing that out there.

Where is the line with you...how much has Joe Biden supposedly gotten from China...thousands...millions...billions? Pick a conspiracy theory and stick to it.
Breaking a law, IS breaking a law, there IS no number. Seems you had a number, my mistake.
Perhaps, the party makes the difference with you. :dunno:

Did this deal take place after VP Biden had left office?

What did Biden as Vp, illegally give to the Chinese gvt, for this to be an illegal payoff, if the $80k were to Joe....(btw, that is highly unlikely or they would have said such imo) as a payoff for a quid pro quo???

Is this what they are claiming?

Like Jarod getting billions in loan, from the SA Prince and Trump getting a lucrative Trump organization Golf tournament deal from the Saudi Prince,

as payoff for getting the Prince off the hook for his Kashoggi murder?
Liar.

Breaking a law, IS breaking a law, there IS no number. Seems you had a number, my mistake.
Perhaps, the party makes the difference with you. :dunno:
No... I've heard a lot of different numbers from the right wing loons on your board here.

I was curious what the official number was since there are these investigations and every thing....

"Despite President Biden denying in recent weeks that his son Hunter Biden, brother Jim, and Hallie Biden, the widow of his son Beau, received split payments of $1 million from Hunter’s business associate Rob Walker, Johnson claimed the new Cathay Bank records solidify the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into the family’s international business ventures."

I'd imagine these will be made public at some point.

"Despite President Biden denying in recent weeks that his son Hunter Biden, brother Jim, and Hallie Biden, the widow of his son Beau, received split payments of $1 million from Hunter’s business associate Rob Walker, Johnson claimed the new Cathay Bank records solidify the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into the family’s international business ventures."

I'm sure it will after Biden's relatives are indicted and Joe gets impeachment charges.

I see the same old pattern here….The right comes into possession of damning information about a corrupt Democrat. They then task a committee to investigate. The committee gets a little information that they make public, ie; the S.A.Rs from the banks, which they then go out and broadcast to the public, and it’s off to the races….

The left, not liking that the committee is moving forward, maybe getting close to the truth, starts calling for ALL evidence to be laid out before the investigation is concluded, or even hearings set. And if the Republicans don’t just lay the entire case and conclusion out to the public, then to Democrats, ‘it’s just another conspiracy theory’ … And, that’s before all the facts are known.

That’s how we get this “never happened” bs from the left.

problem is, shouldn’t ALL Americans be curious to know whether or not our sitting President is corrupted by our #1 enemy?

See, Mac1958 doesn’t really want the information, what he wants is to poke enough holes in an unfinished investigation so as to dismiss it out of hand, and call anyone bringing up this matter, “GQP”, or some other nonsense, to shut them up.

But rest easy folks…Mac1958 has no party, just ask him, he’ll tell you…
Tell us what is damning about it, I your own words, pretty please...

The problem is not in doing a prim and proper investigation to find out.

The problem is they are not doing such, and just doing their typical political grand standing and dog and pony show hearings, day in and day out, without any proof or evidence finding, to be found....

It's been merely political showmanship.

Is this 1 million each or whatever to Hallie, Hunter, Jim....Money for the company's business in China? Or is this some unscrupulous payoff for being a Biden related to Joe? Or for Joe personally? Or the $80k for Joe? Or what, was suppose to be illegal about it?

I guess I'm slow... I truly do not understand the issue, precisely...???? :pout:

Is this 1 million each or whatever to Hallie, Hunter, Jim....Money for the company's business in China? Or is this some unscrupulous payoff for being a Biden related to Joe? Or for Joe personally? Or the $80k for Joe? Or what, was suppose to be illegal about it?

I guess I'm slow... I truly do not understand the issue, precisely...???? :pout:
All perfectly fair questions.

For all the accusations and conspiracies, the Republicans can now tell us. They can connect all the dots for us. Or...?

Would anyone on this forum have the actual evidence to give you?
I was assuming/hoping that someone could point me to an objective source. That might be sworn and corroborated testimony, confirmed proof regarding cash movements between accounts, confirmation from a contraparty, wire transfer documents, audio, something. I don't need to actually see a document, but confirmation from a decent source would be helpful.

Another thing I keep seeing is "... a person associated with...", which is still not a direct connection.

"One plus one plus (maybe, who knows, might have happened) equals three" is not good enough for something this important.

The behaviors I've seen so far lead me to believe that what I'm asking for doesn't exist, or at least they haven't seen it.

Is any of that unfair?

Last edited:
Where is the evidence against Joe Biden? I've not seen, though many have claimed it exists. I've seen some links, but nothing
is there to prove Joe Biden has received any money from his son's dealings.

As for whether or not Hunter and his brothers made money, it's called Americans doing business abroad, that's entrepreneurship.

It's not illegal. Hunter already admitted he used his famous name to get deals. Siblings of famous people trade of their family name, all the time, this is common, and, again, not illegal As for 'peddling influence' well, in the US, that's called lobbying and I do believe Hunter is a registered lobbyist. For foreigners, if anything, y'all might pin a FARA charge on Hunter, but I doubt any DOJ is going to go after a private citizen son of a President on such a charge. What else ya got? Hmmm?

Moreover, Hunter is NOT a government official. Jared Kushner was a senior staff member. Y'all forget out him?

When indicating this allegation, y'all (repubs, etc ---excuse my y'all, I was raised in Mississippi as a child in the 50s, and born in Texas, I have a license to say y'all) so y'all forgot to mention that Jared Kushner, who held a senior staff position, as son-in-law, got $2,000,000,000 from Mohammed Bin Salman AFTER his father-in-law (in my not-so-humble opinion) promised easy treatment of him for his brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi (note that that number is two thousand million times more than Hunter Biden 'allegedly' got from the Chinese. If that number isn't exact, it's close enough ).

You know the investigation on Kushner was started when dems were in office, but when repubs got the house, Comer killed it. Why? To go after Hunter. Okay, let's forget about the staff member that got 2 billion big ones from a murderer, and let's instead, go after a private citizen for making money abroad. Brilliant.

When Comer was asked if he had any evidence on Joe Biden, what was his answer? "We're investigating it". Translation, "we have none".

But, you know what? So is the DOJ. Trump appointed Bill Barr who appointed David Weiss, out of the Delaware US Attorney's office to investigate Hunter Biden, and that investigation ahs been going on for three years, and for all the effort, what has he turned up?

Nothing.

Anything else? Oh, it's routine for a new president to fire all the US Attorneys and bring in his own team. Trump left Weiss there to finish the job, ON HIS OWN SON. Does that sound like corruption? Not to me. Trump wouldn't have done that. Hell, he fired US Attorney Preet Bharara for not doing his bidding.

Last edited:
Tell us what is damning about it, I your own words, pretty please...

The problem is not in doing a prim and proper investigation to find out.

The problem is they are not doing such, and just doing their typical political grand standing and dog and pony show hearings, day in and day out, without any proof or evidence finding, to be found....

It's been merely political showmanship.
Do you believe that we know all the information the committee has?

$8,000 or $80,000 or $800,000 at this point, what difference does it make? It’s not a crime when a democrat does it!

Forum List

Back