A polite request for Democrats here - reject the view that “if you’re not black you don’t know what it’s like “

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I’m asking all Democrats here to please reject the viewpoint that some Democrats say where they claim

“yeah we get it we’re white we don’t know what it’s like to be black” or if a black democrat says “white people you don’t know what it’s like to be me”

Thinking like this is not normal it is destructive towards society. I am white and I am in my 30s I was not born privileged. I’m not privileged, I’ve never owned slaves. My father, or grandfather did not own slaves.

Through history Black people owned slaves just like white people did. Black people were racist throughout history just like white people were.

And that type of thinking where if you are a white man and you hate yourself or if you are a black man and you think that Black people have never done anything throughout history and have always been slaves ….leads to a weak society any which way you look at it, regardless of where you feel about politics of this. That’s a fact regardless of what you feel about the politics if you are a black man or white man and you think it’s OK or healthy for a white man to believe that they themselves or their own ancestors have harmed Black people is wrong, you can call it crazy, it certainly has no place in America.

And so that’s why we have this debt ceiling issue, that’s why Republicans are able to look at the racial issues and take over votes from Democrats who are fed up with the far left. This is why we Democrats might lose the election in 2024 because of how far left the Democrats have gone with the transgender bathroom issues and the Black Lives Matter issues since 2021. It has truly gotten out of control and that’s why unless the Democrats don’t make a change on race we’re gonna lose in 2024. I will vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis that’s just how it’s gonna be that how it’s gonna be for most Democrats unless maybe Robert F Kennedy Junior gets the nomination for the democrats..

Last edited:
All I know is:

good to be white.jpg

I operate from the premise that nobody knows what it is like to be anybody, myself,
I would agree with but There’s people on the far left that think it’s normal to say things like

“We don’t know what the black experience is”

And they have about 100 different ways of saying the above. But my point is that such a view leads to division.

The bottom line is that racism was always a worldwide issue. It was never just a white man’s thing…

That said it seems like finally with a boycott of bud light and target there’s some pushback against far left extremism, so it’s good that a line has been drawn in the sand.. but there is much more work to be done to right the wrongs. Like, for example, Democrats in the far left destroying statues of historical people that were white, because they felt that these people were racist… some historical figures from over 700 years ago were deemed racist which is crazy considering the time and they were cancelled.

That was a clear cut racist maneuver by the far left to destroy statues of white people, but not destroy statues of Indians or blacks that owned slaves.

I’m asking all Democrats here to please reject the viewpoint that some Democrats say where they claim

“yeah we get it we’re white we don’t know what it’s like to be black” or if a black democrat says “white people you don’t know what it’s like to be me”

Thinking like this is not normal it is destructive towards society. I am white and I am in my 30s I was not born privileged. I’m not privileged, I’ve never owned slaves. My father, or grandfather did not own slaves.

Through history Black people owned slaves just like white people did. Black people were racist throughout history just like white people were.

And that type of thinking where if you are a white man and you hate yourself or if you are a black man and you think that Black people have never done anything throughout history and have always been slaves ….leads to a weak society any which way you look at it, regardless of where you feel about politics of this. That’s a fact regardless of what you feel about the politics if you are a black man or white man and you think it’s OK or healthy for a white man to believe that they themselves or their own ancestors have harmed Black people is wrong, you can call it crazy, it certainly has no place in America.

And so that’s why we have this debt ceiling issue, that’s why Republicans are able to look at the racial issues and take over votes from Democrats who are fed up with the far left. This is why we Democrats might lose the election in 2024 because of how far left the Democrats have gone with the transgender bathroom issues and the Black Lives Matter issues since 2021. It has truly gotten out of control and that’s why unless the Democrats don’t make a change on race we’re gonna lose in 2024. I will vote for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis that’s just how it’s gonna be that how it’s gonna be for most Democrats unless maybe Robert F Kennedy Junior gets the nomination for the democrats..
"White privilege" is dead. Or it never existed. I am not rich nor fool. I AM white. I see homeless whites treated like trash and forgotten dying on the streets. And Democrats genuflecting to Black or gender bending demagogues fighting imaginary oppression. God save us all.

Yeah, but if you don't vote for Joe / Democrats you ain't black.

You don’t know what it’s like to be black. You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman either.

Even as a white woman, I known privilege all of my life. And so have you, even if you can’t recognize it.

It has nothing to do with who did or did not own slaves.

All Democrats know what it's like to be black, silly. They wouldn't be black if they hadn't voted for Joe Biden.

He even said so himself: “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

You don’t know what it’s like to be black. You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman either.

Neither you nor I know what it's like to be anyone other than who we are and thank God for that, because I imagine knowing what it's like to be you is the thing nightmares are made of.

Even as a white woman, I known privilege all of my life. And so have you, even if you can’t recognize it.

Women are overrated. Anyone can be a woman these days.

"If you're not black you don't know what it's like" is just another way for them to shut down a debate.

Anything that democrats say cannot stand up to scrutiny...NONE! So they have to shut down all debate.

It's the same as saying "OH MAN THAT'S BULLSHIT".
or "THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"
or "NOT ALL OF THEM"
or "THAT'S DIFFERENT"

It's just another meaningless saying they've been programmed with to believe they are correct...but not allow any scrutiny of their failed ideology.

So how does Biden know what it’s like to be Black? How does he know what it’s like to be a Black parent watching some white politician rant and rave about his kids having to go to school with Blacks or a White Vice President showing amazement that a Black man is clean and articulate enough to be President? That’s Biden.

So how does Biden know what it’s like to be Black? How does he know what it’s like to be a Black parent watching some white politician rant and rave about his kids having to go to school with Blacks or a White Vice President showing amazement that a Black man is clean and articulate enough to be President? That’s Biden.
But Biden knows roaches.

The content of your post is in opposition to your claimed intent.

Based on your post I'd say you don't like people telling that you don't know what it's like to be in one of your hated groups because you spend much of your effort telling them how they should lead their lives.

You just quoted a Canadian woman not mentioning Biden. You asked her what Biden knows and then, without pause, proceeded to explain to her what Biden is.

She was addressing the OP and its author. Try to focus :1041:

It's not about "knowing", regardless of the issue. It's about whether you're making an honest effort to at least understand. Accurately understand.

That requires a natural human curiosity, something that American ideologues are now sadly lacking. Ideology kills curiosity, because it provides all the "answers".

There is precious little understanding right now.

Jesus Christ you're stupid. 😄

Forum List

Back