A polite request for Democrats here - reject the view that “if you’re not black you don’t know what it’s like “

What's Marxism? Cmon we all know you only started using that word once trump did. You arent fooling anyone, traitor.
We were using the term long before Trump did.
The Marxist doctrine:
Take control of all personal property
Take control of the message and allow no dissent
The government must control of every aspect of human existence in order to break down customs, traditions, rituals, religion that would interfere with the success of the collective.

Once there is no more private property or individual choices, the government can dissolve and the people will live in peace and harmony with each contributing to the good of the whole from each according to their abilities to each according to their needs.

Not only did Marx fail to account for innate human nature, but so far no government having achieved total power in that phase of Marxism has been willing to relinquish any of that power much less give it up completely.

So long as the left demands that black people be defenders of an increasing totalitarian government, many black people overall, as a demographic, will largely fail to even try for much less achieve their full potential. They'll look to the government to do it for them.

Once the government allows black people to be ordinary citizens and doesn't treat them as a special demographic, I'm pretty sure the disparity of wealth between whites and blacks will disappear within a generation or two.

We were using the term long before Trump did.
The Marxist doctrine:
Take control of all personal property
Take control of the message and allow no dissent
The government must control of every aspect of human existence in order to break down customs, traditions, rituals, religion that would interfere with the success of the collective.

Once there is no more private property or individual choices, the government can dissolve and the people will live in peace and harmony with each contributing to the good of the whole from each according to their abilities to each according to their needs.

Not only did Marx fail to account for innate human nature, but so far no government having achieved total power in that phase of Marxism has been willing to relinquish any of that power much less give it up completely.
1. Nobody wants to take control of all personal property. Stop lying.
2. You're confusing "controlling the message" and "no dissent" with you being ok with being inundated with speech based on lies. This all started with Rush and continues with Trump. If anyone listens to that shit day in and day out for years, yeah, they're gonna end up like you.
3. Nobody wants the government to control every aspect of their life.

You think because you were told maybe ONE wacko thinks any of those things, that must mean EVERYONE on the left thinks like that. You're being manipulated. You obviously have some serious mental problems.

You don’t know what it’s like to be black. You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman either.

Even as a white woman, I known privilege all of my life. And so have you, even if you can’t recognize it.

It has nothing to do with who did or did not own slaves.
Define what a woman is since you claim to be one.

1. Nobody wants to take control of all personal property. Stop lying.
2. You're confusing "controlling the message" and "no dissent" with you being ok with being inundated with speech based on lies. This all started with Rush and continues with Trump. If anyone listens to that shit day in and day out for years, yeah, they're gonna end up like you.
3. Nobody wants the government to control every aspect of their life.

You think because you were told maybe ONE wacko thinks any of those things, that must mean EVERYONE on the left thinks like that. You're being manipulated. You obviously have some serious mental problems.
You haven't been advised of or understand what Biden policies are doing. Do you not understand that laws, policy, government power is slowly but surely confiscating value from private property and regulation is slowly but persistently increasing control of it?

Maybe nobody wants government to control every aspect of their lives but the leftist approves of government of control of every aspect of message, thought, behavior of those not like them. They don't understand such is a double edge sword that will sooner or later cut them when they deny liberties to those who aren't like them.

The leftist approves government control of what pronouns will be used, what curriculum will be taught in the schools, investigating parents who object to that curriculum, arresting and imprisoning political opponents or anybody who rejects the doctrines they embrace.

Don't look now but that is endorsement of government controlling every aspect of human life. Leftists just operate under the delusion that it won't ever bother them.

I am part native American and part White and I would never assume I know what it is to be black. I agree if your not black you don't know what it is like to be black. One of my smartest professors I had in college was my minority studies professor in college. He really showed us how easy it is to be racist and not know it. He showed us how it really is impossible to know how it is like being black without being born black. We studied Malcom X and how through Malcom's example this is how you get racial justice. I got an A in the class, but many white student's got only B's ,C's, and even D's in the class because they just failed to grasp this concept in their papers and were thus graded very poorly. They just never could understand the concept that if your not black you don't know what it is like to be black and thus their grades suffered for it.

Explains a lot.

No one alive in America today knows what it is like to be a slave (at least I hope so), but every Black knows what it is like to be Black in America today at least for them. I'm white so I've never been pulled over for driving-while-Black but I've enough stories to believe it happens. I'd be a liar if I said I know what it is to be Black (or Hispanic or Asian). Hell, I don't even know what it is be a young White kid today.

I was abducted and forced at gunpoint to submit to sex.

By a black man.

My home was invaded and my belongings were stolen.

By black people.

Not having free will to own your own body or possessions?

Sounds like slavery to me.

Fuck "reparations". I've paid my share.

Define what a woman is since you claim to be one.

What a dumb stunt this post is! An obvious attempt at deflection from the OP.

Basically, the OP is making the standard case that white men are perfectly capable of making decisions for everybody else because they truly do understand all of our problems and needs.

That’s why there are so few Southern States left where women can get reproductive health care.

By a black man.

By black people.

& if you were impregnated, then YOU had that choice.

why would you, HOW could you make that decision for any other female?

That’s why there are so few Southern States left where women can get reproductive health care.

Translation: "That's why there are so few Southern States where women can kill their unborn children".

Abortion is not "health care" of any kind. It kills a human being.

Because it happens in a doctor's office no more makes it "health care" than the fact that tattoo needles are sterile makes tattooing "health care".

Translation: "That's why there are so few Southern States where women can kill their unborn children".

Because it happens in a doctor's office no more makes it "health care" than the fact that tattoo needles are sterile makes tattooing "health care".

then CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF not to abort.

00-A-Sept28-Abortion-is-NOT5.png

Last edited:
You don’t know what it’s like to be black. You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman either.

Even as a white woman, I known privilege all of my life. And so have you, even if you can’t recognize it.

It has nothing to do with who did or did not own slaves.
Lol, a black man would probably say he's alright if he had to do all the bullshit I had to do to make it. But then again I raised a son on my own.

You haven't been advised of or understand what Biden policies are doing. Do you not understand that laws, policy, government power is slowly but surely confiscating value from private property and regulation is slowly but persistently increasing control of it?

Maybe nobody wants government to control every aspect of their lives but the leftist approves of government of control of every aspect of message, thought, behavior of those not like them. They don't understand such is a double edge sword that will sooner or later cut them when they deny liberties to those who aren't like them.

The leftist approves government control of what pronouns will be used, what curriculum will be taught in the schools, investigating parents who object to that curriculum, arresting and imprisoning political opponents or anybody who rejects the doctrines they embrace.

Don't look now but that is endorsement of government controlling every aspect of human life. Leftists just operate under the delusion that it won't ever bother them.
It's pretty evident you have no idea what you're talking about. It's quite evident you've been brainwashed. Over-regulation, Marxism, pronouns, school curriculum, arresting of "innocent" politicians.....you've got the whole thing laid out. How did you get like this? Nothing what you say resembles reality.

You can tell you think you know all the answers and it's everyone else that just doesnt get it. Thats why your kind are so quick to get involved in terrorists organizations. You finally feel a part of something with other liked minded nut jobs. You should be or probably already are on a FBI watch list for being a danger to America.

Hey incel you need to learn about women's reproduction maybe go back to 8th grade.

By a black man.

By black people.

Liar. Now you're pretending to be a woman?

What a dumb stunt this post is! An obvious attempt at deflection from the OP.

Basically, the OP is making the standard case that white men are perfectly capable of making decisions for everybody else because they truly do understand all of our problems and needs.

So you claim to be a woman, yet you can't define what a woman is. You must be a leftist.

Forum List

Back