A no BS, non partisan examination of the success of Obama's stimulus package

EXCUSE ME Son? It was a QUESTION. YOU are fairly NEW here so *I* will cut YOU a break.

You can stomp your feet, say "I don't get it", and jerk youself off all you want but it isn't going to change anything.

In law and in life, ignorance is not am excuse.
Son? I know more of the Constitution, and the Founding than YOU ever will.

<<===YOU MAY EXIT THAT WAY shithead.

Obiviously not. You haven't said one thing that demonstrates it. So far, all you've been doing is jerking of in public.

Billy - there is no cost benefit analysis here. There is only a subjective benefit analysis which makes this partisian.

Liberals do not like to entertain the debt, deficit; cost side. Saying it was worth it without appreciating the cost is illogical - I hope you can see that.

If it was non Biased it wouldn't speak like this

helping to stop a terrifying free-fall, avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession.&#8221;

He stole almost a TRILLION dollars from TAXPAYERS to do it....then still raised taxes on everything and anyone he could find after that

Last edited:
You can stomp your feet, say "I don't get it", and jerk youself off all you want but it isn't going to change anything.

Obiviously not. You haven't said one thing that demonstrates it. So far, all you've been doing is jerking of in public.

Says the far left Obama drone

Billy - there is no cost benefit analysis here. There is only a subjective benefit analysis which makes this partisian.

Liberals do not like to entertain the debt, deficit; cost side. Saying it was worth it without appreciating the cost is illogical - I hope you can see that.

You are right there. Even you haven't presented a cost benefit analysis.

Rather, out of the box you start with the "liberal" bullshit instead of actually presenting real facts.

As if "they are liberals" somehow magically makes your unqualified opinion is
meaningful.

I'm still waiting to learn how we can continue to spend more than what we have forever :banana:

I'm still waiting to learn how we can continue to spend more than what we have forever :banana:

Simply have the Fed continue to print more money that seems to be the answer to every problem we face now.

ZZZZZZZZ Sorry, we're keeping the gov't, taxes, and safety net, hater dupes. You CAN cling to your guns, fundamentalism, and hate. A few more Dem administrations and you might stop hating government, ie GOP'S STUPID BUBBLES AND MELTDOWNS, IDIOTIC WARS, and ALWAYS scewing the nonrich- dingbats.

That's a false question since the government doesn't belong to the government.

To the far left )which has already put on display in this thread) the people belong to the government and the government is GOD.

Your own comments just go to prove how far left you are.
If posting your paycheck does not belong to the government exposes me as a "far leftist," your response exposes you as a complete flaming imbecile. :cuckoo:

So once again the far left shows that my paycheck belongs to the government and not me.

Simply have the Fed continue to print more money that seems to be the answer to every problem we face now.

That is the far left way, just continue to throw money at problem and that will resolve it.

Worked for the education system as you can see.

To the far left )which has already put on display in this thread) the people belong to the government and the government is GOD.

Your own comments just go to prove how far left you are.
If posting your paycheck does not belong to the government exposes me as a "far leftist," your response exposes you as a complete flaming imbecile. :cuckoo:

So once again the far left shows that my paycheck belongs to the government and not me.
You remain an imbecile. I said your paycheck does not belong to the government.

Just my money right?

Funny how debt only matters when Dems are in fixing GOP disasters...God you're brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

True that. I don't recall Conservatives complaining when Reagan tripled the debt. I don't recall them complaining about the debt when Bush Sr. was on path to doubling it. I also don't recall them complaining about the debt when Bush Jr. was in office even though he nearly doubled it.

Just my money right?
Your paycheck is yours. Capiche?

Just because the government takes the piece they're constitutionally allowed to take doesn't mean your paycheck belongs to them.

Oh, and you remain an imbecile.

Just my money right?
Your paycheck is yours. Capiche?

Just because the government takes the piece they're constitutionally allowed to take doesn't mean your paycheck belongs to them.

Oh, and you remain an imbecile.

Says the one that voted for Obama (far left) twice.

Nor do I believe that, but the OP (obviously who you support) does.

Last edited:
This is simply a rehash of the standard right and left talking points tax cuts bad spending good or if your from the right tax cuts good spending bad.

Tax cutting is spending.
And this is why I do not take you seriously. You don't even know the difference between income and expenditure.....

BTW....Thinking people do not think that the stimulus failed because it was to little. They knew it wouldn't work before the first dime was spent, regardless of how much was spent.

Enjoy...

This is simply a rehash of the standard right and left talking points tax cuts bad spending good or if your from the right tax cuts good spending bad.

Tax cutting is spending.
And this is why I do not take you seriously. You don't even know the difference between income and expenditure.....

BTW....Thinking people do not think that the stimulus failed because it was to little. They knew it wouldn't work before the first dime was spent, regardless of how much was spent.

Enjoy...

Well maybe if you were smart enough to read all my posts you would know my answer.

This isn't hard to figure out:

Less revenue=more borrowing=more government debt.

You know your reasoning on the subject of RA is so all or nothing, all you do is regurgitate republican talking points. You provide no facts of your own.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back