A no BS, non partisan examination of the success of Obama's stimulus package

How are you not getting this? Taxes is a necessary evil. It is what funds our government. The founding fathers fought against taxation without representation, they did not stand against taxation itself.

Tell me, if it isn't in the constitution, who decided that we pay taxes and when?

That wasn't the question. Show me where in the Constitution it says my paycheck belongs to the government.

Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm quite familiar with the 16th, thanks. Still waiting for you to answer the question.

quote=Dont Taz Me Bro;8407671]
How are you not getting this? Taxes is a necessary evil. It is what funds our government. The founding fathers fought against taxation without representation, they did not stand against taxation itself.

Tell me, if it isn't in the constitution, who decided that we pay taxes and when?

That wasn't the question. Show me where in the Constitution it says my paycheck belongs to the government.[/QUOTE]

Taxing and Spending Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That part does. The rest is yours. That seems to be how it works.

The irony of this entire discussion is that the OP opened it with the premise of being nonpartisan, but he's a known parasitic Marxist puke at this forum so to claim anything coming from him is anything but partisan is simply laughable on its face.

That wasn't the question. Show me where in the Constitution it says my paycheck belongs to the government.

Hmmm.... still not seeing it. Maybe you should cite the exact wording for us.

Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YOU are an idiot that knows ZERO of the Founding and WHY the American Revolution took place...and it's because of shit like this.

Does ALL property belong to government?

NOW answer DTMB's question, and since you're such an expert? Tell us about the 17th as well and what damage it did to State's rights specifically the 9th, and 10th Amendments you jerk.

Last edited:
What the hell do you think pays for our public school system and fabulous armed forces? TAXES. Less revenue means more borrowing. Over spending is the problem, Not the concept of spending.

Schools and armed forces aren't the spending problem

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture6262-2012-spending.jpg

Dude, your chart is complete bullshit.

OASDI and Medicare Part A are non-descressionary spending and completely paid for by FICA taxes. There is no "spending problem" with OASDI and Medicare Part A. They are deficit neutral.

Medicare Part B and Part D are paid for, at least in part, by the premiums paid by the people that are insured.

Lumping Medicare and OASDI in with Medicade and SNAP is simple bullshit by someone that can't do accounting.

Dude. Office of Management and Budget.

When the money is paid back with interest, you will have the total equation. It is only then that you can debate it's merits.

Bush's tax cuts were more expensive than the Recovery Act. When will see that money back?
That money did not belong to us - it belonged to the tax payer :cool:

Libs don't think the money we earn belongs to us.
It belongs to government.
They allow us to keep some.

The irony of this entire discussion is that the OP opened it with the premise of being nonpartisan, but he's a known parasitic Marxist puke at this forum so to claim anything coming from him is anything but partisan is simply laughable on its face.
He lied like ALL Leftists do...set the hook and reel you in.

So in other words the OP is Trolling!

Bush's tax cuts were more expensive than the Recovery Act. When will see that money back?
That money did not belong to us - it belonged to the tax payer :cool:

Libs don't think the money we earn belongs to us.
It belongs to government.
They allow us to keep some.

The money you earn does not belong to the government, but a portion of it does. The government is constitutionally granted the power to lay and collect taxes.

YOU are an idiot that knows ZERO of the Founding and WHY the American Revolution took place...and it's because of shit like this.

NOW answer DTMB's question, and since you're such an expert? Tell us about the 17th as well and what damage it did to State's rights specifically the 9th, and 10th Amendments you jerk.

Does the constitution say ALL property belong
to the government?

And, no, it's not why the revolutionary war was fought. You don't
know the history, or you simply don't want to.

Schools and armed forces aren't the spending problem

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture6262-2012-spending.jpg

Dude, your chart is complete bullshit.

OASDI and Medicare Part A are non-descressionary spending and completely paid for by FICA taxes. There is no "spending problem" with OASDI and Medicare Part A. They are deficit neutral.

Medicare Part B and Part D are paid for, at least in part, by the premiums paid by the people that are insured.

Lumping Medicare and OASDI in with Medicade and SNAP is simple bullshit by someone that can't do accounting.

Dude. Office of Management and Budget.

Not for the bullshit reasoning you're spouting. You cant seem to grasp
meaning.

to the government?

EXCUSE ME Son? It was a QUESTION. YOU are fairly NEW here so *I* will cut YOU a break.

Hmmm.... still not seeing it. Maybe you should cite the exact wording for us.

Well, we all get that you're ability to grasp the written language is lacking. But how is that my problem. Go finish highschool.

oF COURSE THE STIMULUS WORKED. wHAT HASN'T worked is the total disfunction, mindless obstruction, and bs propaganda of the GOP- since 2/4/2010 when Scott Whatsisname was seated....

to the government?

EXCUSE ME Son? It was a QUESTION. YOU are fairly NEW here so *I* will cut YOU a break.

You can stomp your feet, say "I don't get it", and jerk youself off all you want but it isn't going to change anything.

In law and in life, ignorance is not an excuse.

Overexaggeration may have worked with your mommy, but in the adult working world no one is going to
buy your bullshit hyperbole.

Last edited:
to the government?

You can stomp your feet, say "I don't get it", and jerk youself off all you want but it isn't going to change anything.

In law and in life, ignorance is not am excuse.
Son? I know more of the Constitution, and the Founding than YOU ever will.

<<===YOU MAY EXIT THAT WAY shithead.

Forum List

Back