A Doctor's Evil Disgusting Testimony On Mass Shooting Victims

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A pediatrician implored federal lawmakers Wednesday to do something to prevent the kind of carnage he witnessed while treating victims after the Uvalde school shooting. Dr. Roy Guerrero shared graphic testimony with members of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform. “I know I’ll never forget what I saw that day,” Guerrero said in his prepared remarks. “What I did find was something no prayer will ever relieve,” Guerrero said.Two children whose bodies had been pulverized by bullets fired at them, decapitated, whose flesh had been ripped apart. The only clue about their identities was blood-spattered cartoon clothes still clinging to them, clinging for life and finding none.”

He said the first victim he came across inside the hospital was 11-year-old Miah Cerrillo, who survived the shooting after she said she pretended to be dead inside her classroom.
“Sweet Miah, I’ve known her my whole life,” Guerrero said. “As a baby, she survived major liver surgeries against all odds, and once again, she’s here as a survivor, inspiring us with her story today and her bravery.” A video played after his testimony concluded showing Cerrillo recount witnessing her teacher get shot in the head and then how she spread her friend’s blood all over her shirt to play dead. She said she later got her slain teacher’s phone to call 911 and urge police to save her."

Why was this so-called doctor allowed to sit there and say such evil and disgusting crap?? How is someone not being punished for allowing this testimony to be given? Why would you share such disgusting details about the damage done to the bodies of these children?? Do we really need to hear all of that?? We get it, they're dead.....It's almost like they are trying to make us see the "horror" of something by shoving it in our face -- just to try to score some cheap political points...Next you will see folks shoving photos of aborted fetuses in a woman's face to try to score some cheap political points...like that is supposed to make someone change their mind about stuff...but fortunately, a child's life is much too sacred for their dead bodies to be used as political props on a poster board....but that is basically what the Dems are doing.....

On the other hand.....if you are a gun-maker, this is pretty good marketing to say the least....everyone likes to brag about how much damage their weapon can do....what is the use of promoting the effectiveness of your armor piercing bullets or the firepower of your AR-15 if you can't point to the damage it inflicts on a human body....so yea, being able to rip bodies apart to where they can't be identified is some pretty powerful marketing ....and with all of that testimony yesterday, no one offered the real solution....more guns..and in the case of school shootings...arming the children....so instead of a little girl having to play dead by smearing her classmate's blood on her -- arm her with an AR-15 so she can fight back...hell, we can call it a JR-15 for kids...and market it as a cute little cartoon...We can call it Shooty McShootface -- and really market it to kids........that is the only way to really make a difference...
p-2-90721663-and8216just-like-mom-and-dad.jpg

"A pediatrician implored federal lawmakers Wednesday to do something to prevent the kind of carnage he witnessed while treating victims after the Uvalde school shooting. Dr. Roy Guerrero shared graphic testimony with members of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform. “I know I’ll never forget what I saw that day,” Guerrero said in his prepared remarks. “What I did find was something no prayer will ever relieve,” Guerrero said.Two children whose bodies had been pulverized by bullets fired at them, decapitated, whose flesh had been ripped apart. The only clue about their identities was blood-spattered cartoon clothes still clinging to them, clinging for life and finding none.”

He said the first victim he came across inside the hospital was 11-year-old Miah Cerrillo, who survived the shooting after she said she pretended to be dead inside her classroom.
“Sweet Miah, I’ve known her my whole life,” Guerrero said. “As a baby, she survived major liver surgeries against all odds, and once again, she’s here as a survivor, inspiring us with her story today and her bravery.” A video played after his testimony concluded showing Cerrillo recount witnessing her teacher get shot in the head and then how she spread her friend’s blood all over her shirt to play dead. She said she later got her slain teacher’s phone to call 911 and urge police to save her."

Why was this so-called doctor allowed to sit there and say such evil and disgusting crap?? How is someone not being punished for allowing this testimony to be given? Why would you share such disgusting details about the damage done to the bodies of these children?? Do we really need to hear all of that?? We get it, they're dead.....It's almost like they are trying to make us see the "horror" of something by shoving it in our face -- just to try to score some cheap political points...Next you will see folks shoving photos of aborted fetuses in a woman's face to try to score some cheap political points...like that is supposed to make someone change their mind about stuff...but fortunately, a child's life is much too sacred for their dead bodies to be used as political props on a poster board....but that is basically what the Dems are doing.....

On the other hand.....if you are a gun-maker, this is pretty good marketing to say the least....everyone likes to brag about how much damage their weapon can do....what is the use of promoting the effectiveness of your armor piercing bullets or the firepower of your AR-15 if you can't point to the damage it inflicts on a human body....so yea, being able to rip bodies apart to where they can't be identified is some pretty powerful marketing ....and with all of that testimony yesterday, no one offered the real solution....more guns..and in the case of school shootings...arming the children....so instead of a little girl having to play dead by smearing her classmate's blood on her -- arm her with an AR-15 so she can fight back...hell, we can call it a JR-15 for kids...and market it as a cute little cartoon...We can call it Shooty McShootface -- and really market it to kids........that is the only way to really make a difference...
View attachment 655720

Savages will be savages.

'Maybe it's time to talk about bringing in the National Guard,' New Orleans City Councilman says
“Maybe it's time to talk about bringing in the National Guard,” Thomas said. "If it's realistic to save lives, to stop these people from coming to shoot up our town. If it's realistic to stop them from disrespecting our municipal and criminal laws that may be the only realistic thing we can count on."
Of course the city councilman used a more polite way of saying what was happening in his city.

Anecdotally , GSW victims are very very graphic, they will stay in your head , you'll have bad dreams etc.....
:confused:
Hurt kids take it all to a whole new level.....
:icon_cry:

~S~

View attachment 655720

Handguns are used in more mass shootings than rifles and the majority of those are perpetrated by gang members. If the loons where actually interested in keeping schools safe they would lock down all access points during school hours, have armed guards and a local police force that are not timid chicken shits. None of this will happen of course because it's not about safety, it's about disarming law abiding citizens.

View attachment 655720

Another thoughtful piece that adds to our understanding of the gun debate.I think that arming the kids is the way forward PROVIDED THEY ARE FULLY TRAINED..
I cant see any mentally impaired soy boy taking on 30 amred 8 year Its oldsI no matter how bad his acne is.
Its what Jesus and the founders envisaged.

Another thoughtful piece that adds to our understanding of the gun debate.I think that arming the kids is the way forward PROVIDED THEY ARE FULLY TRAINED..
I cant see any mentally impaired soy boy taking on 30 amred 8 year Its oldsI no matter how bad his acne is.
1670590829802.png 1670590862147.png 1670590886782.png

Pussies like you who are so afraid of an inanimate object, are reasons why kids in schools end up getting killed. Along with Merrick Garland who is giving the go ahead by the ATF&E to give out weapons to mentally ill 19 and 20 year olds.

gunfree.jpg when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

It's not a thoughtful piece and of course someone ignorant of firearms like yourself makes a moronic comment. Armed guards in schools work. Israel has proved this, but as I have stated many times it's not about safety.

Forum List

Back