NFL Coach Del Rio must apologize about his January 6 Comments

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Such horse shit. Coach Jack Del Rio clearly is being forced to apologize for his comments on January 6. He downplayed the event in comparison to the countless riots, looting, burning and violence throughout cities in the lead up to the January 6 events. He callex January 6 a “Dust Up”

I support the Coach 100 percent. The only downplaying I see is when the media ignores the burning, looting, and violence; some going far to say they are “peaceful protests”. The fuck they are. They are terrorist events.

"Jan6" is another crazy liberal conspiracy theory.
There was no insurrection.
There was no plot for an insurrection.
The people who believe in the "Jan6" conspiracy are dumb liberal crackpots.

Apologize for simply stating some common sense... why?
Just call a press conference, wait for everybody to be quiet & then tell them you are NOT SORRY & politely invite them all to go have sexual relations with themselves

Such horse shit. Coach Jack Del Rio clearly is being forced to apologize for his comments on January 6. He downplayed the event in comparison to the countless riots, looting, burning and violence throughout cities in the lead up to the January 6 events. He callex January 6 a “Dust Up”

I support the Coach 100 percent. The only downplaying I see is when the media ignores the burning, looting, and violence; some going far to say they are “peaceful protests”. The fuck they are. They are terrorist events.
I also 100% support him being a public cuck who was forced to bow his head and bend his knee. 😄

Europe is ahead of us into personal destruction and the loss of unalienable rights. Stupid comments even get you into prison for a few years. When the time comes, I would bet Del Rio would be a survivor with others from where he was from.

No apology needed; it would be a lie anyway. Just fire his sorry ass!

No apology needed; it would be a lie anyway. Just fire his sorry ass!
what the holy fuck for? you disagree with him?

i disagree with you - you must be fired.

that is one huge layer of dumbass from the left in many layers of dumbass.

Now he will fall in line and keep his mouth shut when he wants to speak up. Other coaches and players also learned not to say a thing.

Every time one honest or decent person is forced to apologize then hundreds won't make their mistake. That's why they force people to make public apologies, so others can see "this is what happens when you don't say something we like".

This is how shitty things are. A man is publicly humiliated for saying the truth, meanwhile the people who made him apologize get to say all kinds of mean and hateful lies all they want.

Another fucking fool bends the knee to the pearl clutching mob.

He'll find out soon enough that apologies are meaningless to these freaks.

The NFL can go fly a kite. Quit watching pro football several years ago.

Forum List

Back