Makenna Lee Elrod’s Murder is the Fault of Republicans at Every Level of Government

No excuses at all. I welcome immigrants.

My father was an immigrant from Germany, my wife is an immigrant from China.

The stupidity was thinking that we could stop immigration from happening by simply dismantling the avenues for it. Trump decreased LEGAL immigration, but illegal immigration increased despite the walls and the thuggery he allowed from the Border Patrol.
welcoming them has got nothing to do with this joe....its who fucked things up...and for the last 3 years biden and his 2 stooges have made things worse...

welcoming them has got nothing to do with this joe....its who fucked things up...and for the last 3 years biden and his 2 stooges have made things worse...
No, what made it worse is Trump demolished the processes for immigrants.

Because they are pandering to bigots who live in mortal fear a Mexican might date their daughter.

if you lived down here you might have a different opinion...
If I lived down there, I would be miserable, regardless.

Seriously, fuck Texas and their stupid, inbred, bible-thumping asses.

Are you really arguing that Afghanistan is a good example? Afghanistan has been in a state of civil war since 1976, and the few Afghans left alive probably remember the old King as a golden age.

View attachment 916095

Except no one has ever "taken up arms" and made things better. Most revolutions from France to Iran have made things worse.
I mentioned Afghanistan because it's text book asymmetric warfare.

No, what made it worse is Trump demolished the processes for immigrants.

Because they are pandering to bigots who live in mortal fear a Mexican might date their daughter.

If I lived down there, I would be miserable, regardless.

Seriously, fuck Texas and their stupid, inbred, bible-thumping asses.
joe not everything is about trump....you just cant admit that biden and co. have made things worse over the last 3 years can you?....

I mentioned Afghanistan because it's text book asymmetric warfare.
Um, okay. SO they've been fighting for what, 40 years now against first the Russians and then us and always each other, the place is miserable, it has a high infant mortality rate, no infrastructure or services...

This is what you think we should do instead of registering your guns so a crazy person doesn't buy one.

Afghanistan is what happens when all the crazies have guns.

The shooter has a constitutional right to own guns.
Biden’s illegals have no constitutional right to be present.
You can see the clear distinction…right?
Is there anything else I can teach you today?
YOu? Teach me?

giphy.gif

giphy (2).gif

gimmeabreak.gif

You’re right…WTF was I thinking.
You purple hair unconventionals can’t be taught what a woman is…you can’t be taught causation, accountability, responsibility, normalcy, morality, decency….etc etc. You’re right, you are a lost cause.

bdtex
My hair's gray and you kids keep asking me what a woman is, not the other way around.

Um, okay. SO they've been fighting for what, 40 years now against first the Russians and then us and always each other, the place is miserable, it has a high infant mortality rate, no infrastructure or services...

This is what you think we should do instead of registering your guns so a crazy person doesn't buy one.

Afghanistan is what happens when all the crazies have guns.
Afghanistan is what happens when religious crazies have guns. You where the one who brought up AR-15's against tanks and planes. A technologically superior force doesn't always when the day . Asymmetric warfare.

It was Heller, not Keller.. And I am not sure if you are paying attention but SCOTUS rulings can be wrong. They just flipped Roe vs Wade which must mean the old ruling was wrong ( i dont agree). The 2nd amendment doesnt say what Heller said it says.

They are only wrong when piss ant Progs like you don't what they decided. You are a weak man child.

Actually, no.

He crossed the border claiming asylum from a country that we have designated as an abuser of human rights.
He arrived with his wife and child, which meant UCICS could not hold him for more than 20 days.

Riley is an anomaly because most people looking to come here just want to be solid citizens, which is no doubt what REALLY scares you.

Make them go though legally designated ports of entry, you know, obey the law.

Forum List

Back