Mass shooting at Tennessee black party

You said it, keep them uneducated and on the government dole. Sorry I would rather have them succeed and get a good education. But you blame the white man for your failures. That's failure in it's self.
You don't have to ship your kids out of the neighborhood to get a decent education, why should we have to? You have definitely played a role in many of the problems we deal with today.

More Internet tough guy. We’re having a conversation. And I don’t look down on anyone.
You just did with your broken English bullshit that you failed to defend with any rational argument.
Violence and movies and video games is an issue. I would agree with you on that. That’s not a counterpoint it is you talking about something else that I probably agree with. Ghetto culture still promotes violence. It’s part of the denigration of American culture in general.
You don't have a rational counter point. Violence exists in all our media and is consumed across all ethnic, educational and class lines. It's not violence in media that fuels crime and violence you moron, it's poverty, inequality, desperation and segregation. White segregationist policies created the ghettos where a disproportionate number of people are going to feel ignored, forgotten and left behind by an uncaring society who doesn't want them. You think that makes people inclined to follow your rules and play nice? Society works because people see benefit in it. When you deny them those benefits then they are going to stop caring about things like society and rules.
It does not override or change the fact we have so many problems today among young whites and young blacks in America. Problems that did not exist in Americas past. Like there were no mass school shootings in the American past. There was no acceptable idea of a man playing on a woman’s sports team.
Sure, we have problems but the way you talk about them is racist and stupid.
Your “counterpoint” do not overcome the facts. Whatever the case may be among black families or white families who are actually still intact We have an astronomical divorce rate and child born out of wedlock rate. You have not addressed that. You’re making these laughable points calling people a bitch acting like an Internet tough guy. It’s not really a counterpoint by you. You’re talking about something else.
Because I don't care about marriage rates. I'm not even sure most people are biologically built for monogamy. And I have addressed it. I linked to a report from the CDC that shows that black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives because the assumption about marriage is that its better for the child to have two parents participating in their upbringing than one. Married white fathers participate less in their children's day to day lives however than black fathers do and it's typical to hear white men claim raising children is women's work.

Now personally even though my parents got divorced when I was young I was raised by a village and to me, that's the best up bringing there is. I had about 12 mothers and fathers. I had aunties and uncles and grandparents as well as my parents involved in my upbringing. Most Jamaicans grow up like that. My cousins practically lived at my house or me at theirs. I went to high-school with six of them I think. Many Black American families are like that as well. In fact Black American families are much more likely to be multigenerational households than white families. That however doesn't erase the 10 to 1 wealth gap between black and white families with the average white family having $100,000 in assets and Black families on average having about $10,000.
Yeah very well might be that black families who are luckily enough to be intact are doing better than white families intact . But the overriding issue is the filth we have in this country. Nobody’s being looked down upon here. Myself and any other Trump supporters and maybe even a few Democrats just want to see a better country. We want to see less children born out of wedlock. less gangbangers and less or zero mass school shootings.
If that were truly the case then you'd be making rational arguments instead of specious ones. Why are marriage rates important if white fathers participate less in their children's upbringing? What about marriage are you arguing breeds success? Or maybe is it that the number one reason for divorce (financial problems) are inherent in a population with an average wealth of $10,000?
Now away from the Internet I’ve noticed tactics left wingers use. They will scream and shout at people They call them names unprovoked and make the personal attacks…and they will use violence. And so this is a terrible issue that is a uniquely leftist phenomenon. For example, the shouting down of conservatives speakers at college campuses, or even them getting attacked is only a left-wing phenomena.
I call you names because you're stupid and your arguments are stupid but I also do you the courtesy of explaining to you exactly why they're stupid.

Last edited:
You haven’t offered up anything. You posted about bathrooms and ghetto culture. Words matter. Use them to make sense.

• Education in poor communities is the number 1 issue. They are underfunded and should be over funded to make up for the additional challenges kids have. This disproportionately impacts communities of color.

• Guaranteed childcare. When you can’t afford a job cuz you can’t afford day care single moms are in a circle of failure. This disproportionately impacts communities of color.

• After education issues the biggest issue is healtcare. GOP is killing expanded Medicare. Disproportional impacts communities of color.
Basically how about not making life harder?
The problems we have today, including in black majority communities did not exist in the past. Of course, I’ve criticized the struggling cultures among a portion of white folks but you dont respond to it.

You just did with your broken English bullshit that you failed to defend with any rational argument.

You don't have a rational counter point. Violence exists in all our media and is consumed across all ethnic, educational and class lines. It's not violence in media that fuels crime and violence you moron, it's poverty, inequality, desperation and segregation. White segregationist policies created the ghettos where a disproportionate number of people are going to feel ignored, forgotten and left behind by an uncaring society who doesn't want them. You think that makes people inclined to follow your rules and play nice? Society works because people see benefit in it. When you deny them those benefits then they are going to stop caring about things like society and rules.

Because I don't care about marriage rates. I'm not even sure most people are biologically built for monogamy. And I have addressed it. I linked to a report from the CDC that shows that black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives because the assumption about marriage is that its better for the child to have two parents participating in their upbringing than one. Married white fathers participate less in their children's day to day lives however than black fathers do and it's typical to hear white men claim raising children is women's work.

Now personally even though my parents got divorced when I was young I was raised by a village and to me, that's the best up bringing there is. I had about 12 mothers and fathers. I had aunties and uncles and grandparents as well as my parents involved in my upbringing. Most Jamaicans grow up like that. My cousins practically lived at my house or me at theirs. I went to high-school with six of them I think. Many Black American families are like that as well. In fact Black American families are much more likely to be multigenerational households than white families. That however doesn't erase the 10 to 1 wealth gap between black and white families with the average white family having $100,000 in assets and Black families on average having about $10,000.

If that were truly the case then you'd be making rational arguments instead of specious ones. Why are marriage rates important if white fathers participate less in their children's upbringing? What about marriage are you arguing breeds success? Or maybe is it that the number one reason for divorce (financial problems) are inherent in a population with an average wealth of $10,000?

I call you names because you're stupid and your arguments are stupid but I also do you the courtesy of explaining to you exactly why they're stupid.
Once the totalitarian government is in total control, part of the problem will be solved when women with multiple abortions and children from different men get sterilized. Men who impregnate women and do not take care of the offspring will get forced vasectomies.

I live in Buffalo and we have a place known as the East side and west side. They are black majority, and the quality of life There is entirely different compared to the white majority suburbs. There is a higher rate of theft, crime you name it many more drug dealers there. In part, I would blame white politicians for either being pro BLM or not having the common sense to confront these issues head on. Did you just read what I said? are you now going to call me Racist against whites? The issue has nothing to do with systemic racism by whites Simply because 50 years ago on the east side and west side, it was a much better area, and there were still tons of blacks there

You’re sitting there behind the computer screen calling people moron and stupid …it is laughable. It makes you look unhinged but provides for good entertainment .. nowhere am I calling you names but you think that you have a right to call people names and it’s OK. I do wonder if this was away from the computer would you be one of those people that would shout down somebody that you disagree with. Because that is what left wingers have done. And some left wingers have even used violence against people who present viewpoints they don’t like. It is strictly a left-wing phenomenon that seeks to shut down free speech and attack people providing a different viewpoint view …

I’ve criticized a portion of young white folks. I’ve done it many times, but you seem to not respond to it and only believe in your head that I’m singling out blacks.

The fact is that most children in the early to middle 20th century were born into two parent households whether they were black or white. That is the main issue. We don’t have it today. You didn’t respond to that point. Instead you’re going on about segregation, desperation. That’s not going to cut it. That’s not appropriate. There’s plenty of poverty in many countries of the world like in Thailand for example, where I live for a month and yet there is no ghetto attitude there. There’s no Danger, you can walk down the street without worry about having to get attacked…. The idea that somebody perhaps who is poor and feels like there are systemic races against them shd then go and steal or rob, of course such an idea is wrong and should never be acceptable.

Black families are broken. Or many white families, but more so our black families in the USA. This point that black fathers might be better at parenting that white fathers very well could be the case. But the overwhelming majority of black children are born into a family without a father at home. That is the overriding point. It’s more important. If 25% of blacks are available and 15% of them are great parents it doesn’t mean anything the more important point is that 75% of them are not around to take care of the kids. Again this is an issue with white majority communities but more so it is affecting black folks.

And also the undeniable truth is that people could travel across the USA, regardless of cowboy films, or what you perceive as violence in what you might think are white films or something like that. All of the areas known in the USA as “the hood” are black majority. They’re filled with the ghetto attitude people who use broken English, who glorify drug dealing and violence. This is a modern phenomenon it did not exist in the early to 20th century.

You’re talking about things that don’t help anything. All of these points you bring up about which you might believe is some kind of systemic racism is not the case. Because the problems in black communities today did not exist in the past. Such as the astronomical divorce rate and child born out of wedlock rate. Problems that also exist in white majority communities. But the numbers are a little bit higher for the child born out of wedlock in the black communities.

And you have the audacity to call somebody racist is the hallmark of the BLM attitude. No evidence to back it up, just trolling and nastiness. Calling out the ghetto culture and broken English of a portion of black folks along with white wiggers is not racist. Racism is only when somebody believes that somebody is inferior because of their skin color or refuses to hire somebody for a job simply because of their skin color.

I live in Buffalo and we have a place known as the East side and west side. They are black majority, and the quality of life There is entirely different compared to the white majority suburbs. There is a higher rate of theft, crime you name it many more drug dealers there. In part, I would blame white politicians for either being pro BLM or not having the common sense to confront these issues head on. Did you just read what I said? are you now going to call me Racist against whites? The issue has nothing to do with systemic racism by whites Simply because 50 years ago on the east side and west side, it was a much better area, and there were still tons of blacks there

You’re sitting there behind the computer screen calling people moron and stupid …it is laughable. It makes you look unhinged but provides for good entertainment .. nowhere am I calling you names but you think that you have a right to call people names and it’s OK. I do wonder if this was away from the computer would you be one of those people that would shout down somebody that you disagree with. Because that is what left wingers have done. And some left wingers have even used violence against people who present viewpoints they don’t like. It is strictly a left-wing phenomenon that seeks to shut down free speech and attack people providing a different viewpoint view …

I’ve criticized a portion of young white folks. I’ve done it many times, but you seem to not respond to it and only believe in your head that I’m singling out blacks.

The fact is that most children in the early to middle 20th century were born into two parent households whether they were black or white. That is the main issue. We don’t have it today. You didn’t respond to that point. Instead you’re going on about segregation, desperation. That’s not going to cut it. That’s not appropriate. There’s plenty of poverty in many countries of the world like in Thailand for example, where I live for a month and yet there is no ghetto attitude there. There’s no Danger, you can walk down the street without worry about having to get attacked…. The idea that somebody perhaps who is poor and feels like there are systemic races against them shd then go and steal or rob, of course such an idea is wrong and should never be acceptable.

Black families are broken. Or many white families, but more so our black families in the USA. This point that black fathers might be better at parenting that white fathers very well could be the case. But the overwhelming majority of black children are born into a family without a father at home. That is the overriding point. It’s more important. If 25% of blacks are available and 15% of them are great parents it doesn’t mean anything the more important point is that 75% of them are not around to take care of the kids. Again this is an issue with white majority communities but more so it is affecting black folks.

And also the undeniable truth is that people could travel across the USA, regardless of cowboy films, or what you perceive as violence in what you might think are white films or something like that. All of the areas known in the USA as “the hood” are black majority. They’re filled with the ghetto attitude people who use broken English, who glorify drug dealing and violence. This is a modern phenomenon it did not exist in the early to 20th century.

You’re talking about things that don’t help anything. All of these points you bring up about which you might believe is some kind of systemic racism is not the case. Because the problems in black communities today did not exist in the past. Such as the astronomical divorce rate and child born out of wedlock rate. Problems that also exist in white majority communities. But the numbers are a little bit higher for the child born out of wedlock in the black communities.

And you have the audacity to call somebody racist is the hallmark of the BLM attitude. No evidence to back it up, just trolling and nastiness. Calling out the ghetto culture and broken English of a portion of black folks along with white wiggers is not racist. Racism is only when somebody believes that somebody is inferior because of their skin color or refuses to hire somebody for a job simply because of their skin color.
That's a whole lot of specious commentary and not a single portion of it addresses the fact that black families have $10,000 in wealth on average to the $100,000 white families have on average nor does it address the research that shows black fathers are more involved in their children's lives and upbringing than white fathers are.

57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent their biological fathers.

Citygator supports politicians who believe in “white privilege” yet this guy has the audacity to claim that people who challenges him are racist. It is extraordinary.

It was not like this in the early middle 20th century USA. Somebody like citygator act like these numbers are meaningless. The amount of trolling and personal tax by left wingers is there for all to see. They don’t contribute anything substantial. And that’s why we continue to have problems in the USA. Because of anti-white racist politicians, or politicians who cater to BLM for money.

That's a whole lot of specious commentary and not a single portion of it addresses the fact that black families have $10,000 in wealth on average to the $100,000 white families have on average nor does it address the research that shows black fathers are more involved in their children's lives and upbringing than white fathers are.

57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent their biological fathers.

I have criticized bad things that white folks do all the time. But you’re going by emotions. I’m going by statistics and common sense.

If a black child is lucky enough to have a black father at home who is a great parent it still leaves out a massive chunk of black kids without a father figure at home. By the way their father could be white too, of course. But I’m just about done with you because of your blatant trolling and constant ignoring of the critical points.

The middle-class for whites and blacks was stronger 75 years ago. For the reasons already provided many times by many different posters The culture in America has been degraded, including for black folks. That is in part why there is a wealth disparity between black-and-white folks in the USA. Ghetto culture plays a role in this. Time it takes some responsibility. White politicians play a role in this for either supporting BLM attitudes, or for not having the common sense to confront these issues head on.

I have criticized bad things that white folks all the time. But you’re going by emotions. I’m going by statistics and common sense.

If a black child is lucky enough to have a black father at home who is a great parent it still leaves out a massive chunk of blackheads without a father figure at home. By the way their father could be white too, of course. But I’m just about done with you because of your blatant trolling and constant ignoring of the critical points.

The middle-class for whites and blacks were stronger 75 years ago. For the reasons already provided many times by many different posters. The culture in America has been degraded, including for black folks. That is in part why there is a wealth disparity between black-and-white folks in the USA. Ghetto culture plays a role in this. Time it takes some responsibility. White politicians play a role in this for either supporting BLM attitudes, or for not having the common sense to confront these issues head on.
No Franklin, that isn't why there is a wealth disparity you moron.

You don't have to ship your kids out of the neighborhood to get a decent education, why should we have to? You have definitely played a role in many of the problems we deal with today.
When a black thief steals the rims off a car in “the hood”, that’s the black thief’s fault. But the evil people in the US political and Hollywood industry will attempt to blame “white supremacy” for this.

Just like when a white man steals money, or attacks somebody, it is their fault. It’s not the black man’s fault.

There’s tons of poor white folks in the USA.

There’s poverty all over the world, but not the types of ghetto culture, ghetto attitudes and danger We have throughout the USA.

I know that race is not the problem. The black middle-class and black families were much stronger 75 years ago.

For a variety of reasons today that has nothing to do with “racism by whites” we have seen a degraded culture among a portion of black folks, the ghetto culture. White folks are facing similar problems, but the bottom line is it’s more of an issue among black majority communities.

The arguments that pro BLM people bring forth is sickening and a disgrace. They will attempt to blame white people for when a black commits a crime.

So a black neighborhood is supposed to fill pot holes? You’re nuts. You’re talking about a group of people who weren’t allowed to buy a house anywhere except in designated areas - was called red lining. Go read “The Color of Law” and then tell me how you make up the generations of wealth building they missed out on only being allowed to buy in less desirable areas.

You’re so blinded with prejudices that you actually think school shootings are a race issue?

Our country is as safe as it has ever been and the fact you think it isn’t tells me you don’t live in reality.

View attachment 935887

You’re not interested in diagnostics. You are referencing graffiti and gender bathrooms for God sakes. You’re all over the place, there is nothing to debate. You are just an old man with old man gripes. There are a million of you and none of you are interesting.

Your trolling and constant abuse of others is notable. It makes you out to be a Internet tough guy.

I’m 35. Most Americans, regardless of their skin color or age are tired of BLM, left-wing fanaticism.

People with your attitude in the positions of political power are why we have such degradation and filth in the USA. Things like flash mob looting. Crime surges in major cities. And you keep acting like none of it is real by bringing forward these left-wing sources, claiming crime is at an all-time low. Well, that’s not good enough. Why can’t we have a society like Japan where there’s basically no crime.

By the way, there’s tons of posts of me criticizing a problem with white culture due to the mass school shootings by young white males(again another problem that did not not exist in America’s past). You despicable troll. You’ve probably read that, but just don’t care about it and only concentrate on my points about the struggles of black majority communities and then you perceive racism by me.

The conversation was going civil until you exploded with personal attacks.

regardless of where you think crime levels are at in the USA, we have places known as “the hood” dangerous areas that are often in black majority. This is a phenomenon that did not exist 100 or 75 years ago. So this is the counterpoint to you.

It’s clear that there are left-wing politicians who want to feminize black and white men. Hence, the whole men being allowed to play on women’s sports team and sex change operations for children. ..you act like it’s not a critical point….well it creates a weaker environment for criminals to be able to thrive in easier.

The black middle class and black nuclear family was much stronger in the early to middle 20th century. This is the main counter point to all of your trolling and personal attacks.

Last edited:
Ask your party why they want minorities uneducated and on welfare. Like Johnson said, we will have them nig#%rs voting for us for the next 200 years and you do. Why?

When a black thief steals the rims off a car in “the hood”, that’s the black thief’s fault. But the evil people in the US political and Hollywood industry will attempt to blame “white supremacy” for this.

Just like when a white man steals money, or attacks somebody, it is their fault. It’s not the black man’s fault.

There’s tons of poor white folks in the USA.

There’s poverty all over the world, but not the types of ghetto culture, ghetto attitudes and danger We have throughout the USA.

I know that race is not the problem. The black middle-class and black families were much stronger 75 years ago.

For a variety of reasons today that has nothing to do with “racism by whites” we have seen a degraded culture among a portion of black folks, the ghetto culture. White folks are facing similar problems, but the bottom line is it’s more of an issue among black majority communities.

The arguments that pro BLM people bring forth is sickening and a disgrace. They will attempt to blame white people for when a black commits a crime.

Your trolling and constant abuse of others is notable. It makes you out to be a Internet tough guy.

I’m 35. Most Americans, regardless of their skin color or age are tired of BLM, left-wing fanaticism.

People with your attitude in the positions of political power are why we have such degradation and filth in the USA. Things like flash mob looting. Crime surges in major cities. And you keep acting like none of it is real by bringing forward these left-wing sources, claiming crime is at an all-time low. Well, that’s not good enough. Why can’t we have a society like Japan where there’s basically no crime.

By the way, there’s tons of posts of me criticizing a problem with white culture due to the mass school shootings by young white males(again another problem that did not not exist in America’s past). You despicable troll. You’ve probably read that, but just don’t care about it and only concentrate on my points about the struggles of black majority communities and then you perceive racism by me.

The conversation was going civil until you exploded with personal attacks.

regardless of where you think crime levels are at in the USA, we have places known as “the hood” dangerous areas that are often in black majority. This is a phenomenon that did not exist 100 or 75 years ago. So this is the counterpoint to you.

It’s clear that there are left-wing politicians who want to feminize black and white men. Hence, the whole men being allowed to play on women’s sports team and sex change operations for children. ..you act like it’s not a critical point….well it creates a weaker environment for criminals to be able to thrive in easier.

The black middle class and black nuclear family was much stronger in the early to middle 20th century. This is the main counter point to all of your trolling and personal attacks.
1. You have no idea how to define trolling. I have responded to your insanity with the patience of a saint. You are disingenuous.

2. You have a warped perception of crime. Crime is low. The fact you dont know that shows how disconnected you are from everything. Anecdotes are just that. Anecdotes. That is why we capture crime statistics. Crime is down. Our society is much less violent than ever.

3. Your constant use of ghetto culture is an abomination and betrays your extremely unclever purpose in these threads.

4. You eventually admit to low crime, then discount low crime levels by moving back to anecdotes talking about "the hood" again using disparaging comments that betray your intent. You are as transparent as glass. No offense I am much smarter than you and your flanking attacks on race are indisputable.

5. You have 100% avoided any discussion on support for struggling communities. Instead you throw out more insults at them. You are the troll. This whole thead is a troll. I listed policies that address the challenges in these communities which is resources, not rap music you troll.

Forum List

Back