A divided USA

The normal people are just dispassionately looking at the unusual behavior of the jet stream. Doing science, that is. Deniers hate that.

Meanwhile, looking at today's global average ...

Climate Reanalyzer

Global temp anomaly +0.60C. Colder-than-normal spots over the eastern USA, Greenland and Murmansk. Otherwise, it's a warm world.

Unusual behavior of the jet stream?

What's usual?

Frank.........you're talking about the same feminist bulldog who was on here claiming that the Japanese tsunami was caused by global warming!!!! Gotta say this.........these mofu's are the most creative people on the planet.:2up:

The normal people are just dispassionately looking at the unusual behavior of the jet stream. Doing science, that is. Deniers hate that.

Climate Reanalyzer

Global temp anomaly +0.60C. Colder-than-normal spots over the eastern USA, Greenland and Murmansk. Otherwise, it's a warm world.

What's usual?
Ever hear of researching a subject?

What's usual for Jupiter's Red spot or Neptune's winds or Earth's Jet stream?

neptune-sound.jpg

jupiter-spot.jpg

What's "Usual" for a turbulent system?

Now, little bobby-billy, you are telling those tall tales again.

Please post the scientific study showing what the rise of 120ppm has done over the last 120 years to our atmosphere and how you attribute all areas of warming... Man induces, natural variation, PDO, ENSO, ADO, Solar variance, axial tilt and precision of the earth, albedo, etc..... I'll wait..
Nah, you would not understand.

Says the moron without proof of any kind....
I don't have to, but it is your claim, so it's on you.
nope

Climate Reanalyzer

What's usual?
Ever hear of researching a subject?
right? ever hear of it? let's see that experiment crocks.

Honestly, aren't there more pressing issues facing our country at the moment?

Feeling pressured to mow the lawn in Feb. IS a pressing issue.:laugh:
Sunglasses usually aren't needed here until early July. lol
"Aren't usually" being the operative. How old are you anyway? 19?

If she's still mowing the lawn and hasn't taken advantage of cheap mexican labor she probably still lives at home with the rents.

Now, little bobby-billy, you are telling those tall tales again.

Please post the scientific study showing what the rise of 120ppm has done over the last 120 years to our atmosphere and how you attribute all areas of warming... Man induces, natural variation, PDO, ENSO, ADO, Solar variance, axial tilt and precision of the earth, albedo, etc..... I'll wait..

nope
Yep.

parrot_1479299c.jpg

Jake just squawks whatever the Cult word for the Day happens to be

"Reactionaryyyyyyyyyy Squawkkkkk Jake want a cracker"

nope
Yep.
nope

nope
Yep.
nope
Since it is your claim, it is your affirmation to fulfill. You have not, so you have fail.
nope, I claim nothing. I just would for once think all of you demanding defense of things, that you could provide the experiment that proves that 120 PPM of CO2 does anything to warrant any of the other topics. ha, you fail s0n.

edit: OBTW, my only claim is that you and your peers know nothing of climate or renewables and you prove it to us daily. you can stop with the wanna-be data that ain't because you've all been caught.

Then you have nothing. You can't ask for evidence to counter your opinion if you won't support it in the first place. Try that nonsense in a logic class ("my only claim is that you and your peers know nothing of climate or renewables and you prove it to us daily"), and you will fail the assignment.

You have an opinion. So what?

Then you have nothing. You can't ask for evidence to counter your opinion if you won't support it in the first place. Try that nonsense in a logic class ("my only claim is that you and your peers know nothing of climate or renewables and you prove it to us daily"), and you will fail the assignment.

well first you have to understand that the only reason we're here in this forum is due to the claim by the left. So # uno is the claim that 120 PPM of CO2 added does anything to temperature. Let's just be very clear. Now once you have that piece off the table, then we'll discuss whatever it is you think I claimed. LOL

well first you have to understand that the only reason we're here in this forum is due to the claim by the left. So # uno is the claim that 120 PPM of CO2 added does anything to temperature. Let's just be very clear. Now once you have that piece off the table, then we'll discuss whatever it is you think I claimed. LOL
jc456 has just admitted defeat here. What a confused statement by you, chico.

Forum List

Back