A divided USA

Then you have nothing. You can't ask for evidence to counter your opinion if you won't support it in the first place. Try that nonsense in a logic class ("my only claim is that you and your peers know nothing of climate or renewables and you prove it to us daily"), and you will fail the assignment.

You have an opinion. So what?
well first you have to understand that the only reason we're here in this forum is due to the claim by the left. So # uno is the claim that 120 PPM of CO2 added does anything to temperature. Let's just be very clear. Now once you have that piece off the table, then we'll discuss whatever it is you think I claimed. LOL
jc456 has just admitted defeat here. What a confused statement by you, chico.
I actually have two feet. I use them frequently. the only defeat you earned was the smell from my two. Just post that experiment s0n and we'll continue with the discussion. Until then, you get zippo from us.

Yup.

Climate changes. As it always has since time began.

Big whoop.
right? If they had any ba_lls they'd just post the experiment that would prove their hypothesis, not even a theory. then they defer all discussion into mumbo jumbo, while all climates haven't changed in hundreds of years. You seen anyone surfing in alaska?

Then you have nothing. You can't ask for evidence to counter your opinion if you won't support it in the first place. Try that nonsense in a logic class ("my only claim is that you and your peers know nothing of climate or renewables and you prove it to us daily"), and you will fail the assignment.

well first you have to understand that the only reason we're here in this forum is due to the claim by the left. So # uno is the claim that 120 PPM of CO2 added does anything to temperature. Let's just be very clear. Now once you have that piece off the table, then we'll discuss whatever it is you think I claimed. LOL
I actually have two feet. I use them frequently. the only defeat you earned was the smell from my two. Just post that experiment s0n and we'll continue with the discussion. Until then, you get zippo from us.
You have done nothing of the sort. You have failed.

Frank.........you're talking about the same feminist bulldog who was on here claiming that the Japanese tsunami was caused by global warming!!!!

You. Are. A. Liar. I've never said or implied anything even remotely like that.

Skook, being a bedwetting metrosexual sissyboy is your usual act, along with hit and run sniveling. What prompted you to shift to outright lying? Are denier fortunes really that desperate? Did you see all the other butthurt deniers lying about me, and decide you had to join in too?

If you can't back up your big lie there, then you owe me an apology for outright lying like that. Of course, that would require functioning gonads on your part, so nobody expects it to happen. All of the deniers here have only a single testicle to share between themselves, and one of the others is wearing it now.

I do too have two feet. Now again, please bring us that experiment that you're so found of that you come in here to play.

The Eastern Seaboard is awash in global warming... :eek:

There's a reason you cultists have no credibility.

tmdsu15021020150211033845.jpg

Speaking of a failure!

which is more destructive to our way of life?

2 deg C of cooling or 2 deg C of warming?

Or is it those who use this cyclical change as a way to deprive you of your property and rights?

This is the US, Canadian, we have Fahrenheit here.

Then why do the Republicans all have such piss-poor job creation records?

Carter, the worst recent Democratic president, had a better job creation record than Reagan, the best recent Republican.

Stings, that truth does. It's why conservatives have become so skilled at denying reality.

Then why do the Republicans all have such piss-poor job creation records?

Carter, the worst recent Democratic president, had a better job creation record than Reagan, the best recent Republican.

Stings, that truth does. It's why conservatives have become so skilled at denying reality.
wrong thread

Forum List

Back