During the "warmest ever January" we had the coldest ever Iowa Caucus and....

Sure fuckup.

Disprove the following then.

Climate Change: Global Temperature
Sure yes -

Volcanic eruptions, changes in the orbit of the Earth, plate tectonics, sun activity, pollution, sink holes, methane, water vapour, co2, natural grass fires, earthquakes, in and out of glacial periods, post glacial rebound etc... all have a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny change on the earth's climate. This has being going on for 4.5bn years, and it will continue to do so.

To sum up the tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny change on the earth's climate in Alarmist speak -

Co2 and EV's.

Sure yes -

Volcanic eruptions, changes in the orbit of the Earth, plate tectonics, sun activity, pollution, sink holes, methane, water vapour, co2, natural grass fires, earthquakes, in and out of glacial periods, post glacial rebound etc... all have a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny change on the earth's climate. This has being going on for 4.5bn years, and it will continue to do so.

To sum up the tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny change on the earth's climate in Alarmist speak -

Co2 and EV's.
Hilarious

There was a flood, locusts…it was my fault then.

Sure yes -

So which of those factors caused the sudden fast warming we're seeing now?

If you can't name one specifically, and back it up with evidence, then you're trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass.

Not being lying cult fascists, we can point to the specific things showing the human cause of the current fast warming.

And when we do that, you piss yourself and cry. It's hilarious to see.

Don't worry. All deniers run away when evidence is presented, so when you do that, you earn more status in your cult. In your cult, anyone who uses logic and hard facts is defined as a dirty liberal, so we know you have to avoid that.

Hilarious

There was a flood, locusts…it was my fault then.
Also from a geology point of view, rock weathering alters co2 levels. As you're an alarmist, could you please list the two types (the one that contributes to and the one that absorbs co2) and what has their activity been in say, the last 10 million years.

You're gemmed up on the climate, so you will have all the data infront of you. Here we go, talk about hilarious.

:popcorn:

So which of those factors caused the sudden fast warming we're seeing now?

If you can't name one specifically, and back it up with evidence, then you're trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass.

Not being lying cult fascists, we can point to the specific things showing the human cause of the current fast warming.

And when we do that, you piss yourself and cry. It's hilarious to see.

Don't worry. All deniers run away when evidence is presented, so when you do that, you earn more status in your cult. In your cult, anyone who uses logic and hard facts is defined as a dirty liberal, so we know you have to avoid that.
They've all equally contributed to an extent. If for example you take plate tectonics, a plate moving down absorbs material that reduces co2. Volcanoes produce co2. Sink holes absorb co2 and they're dotted about the planet, many are not measured/monitored/known. What else? Oh yes, the Milankovitch cycles at play too. But you as a climate alarmist will know that the scientific community cannot quantify each contributing factor towards the climate, but they know each one plays a part. But because you didn't know this, it's obvious you just think the climate hinges on gas cookers, ICE cars, and lollipops.

Do you expect scientific deep sea divers to be present at subduction zones to monitor progress and activity? I guess so.

Also from a geology point of view, rock weathering alters co2 levels. As you're an alarmist, could you please list the two types (the one that contributes to and the one that absorbs co2) and what has their activity been in say, the last 10 million years.

You're gemmed up on the climate, so you will have all the data infront of you. Here we go, talk about hilarious.

:popcorn:
Power generation and automotive emissions from fossil fuels.

Prove me wrong.

Power generation and automotive emissions from fossil fuels.

Prove me wrong.
I don't because both produce co2, co2 being one of the myriad of processes that the planet uses.

So, can you tell me about rock erosion or not, or about plate tectonics, or any of the umpteen factors? I mean, alarmists are clued up on the climate, aren't they??

And your evidence for that is ... ?

As you've presented none, your "theory" is "I FEEL IT MUST BE SO" emotionalism.

Sorry, but the facts don't care about your feelings.
Just use science.

This link you give you some information to different processes. I use many links and sources of information, but do look yourself and learn about science.

Next question please .

I don't because both produce co2, co2 being one of the myriad of processes that the planet uses.

So, can you tell me about rock erosion or not, or about plate tectonics, or any of the umpteen factors? I mean, alarmists are clued up on the climate, aren't they??
Really are you trying to make the case that rock erosion causes pollution on par with the burning of fossil fuels.

Really are you trying to make the case that rock erosion causes pollution on par with the burning of fossil fuels.
If you took the time to read and follow the thread, rick erosion along with earthquakes, the changing orbit of the sun, co2, sink holes etc.. all contribute to the earth's climate. If you believe "on par" on any of those processes were compared, then please provide the post.

Natural oil seepage happens, even before mankind existed. There are no records guessing how much of oil seepage is caught up in natural fires, so you have to add that into the mix.

It has been covered. What percentage of co2 does transport create? What percentage of that co2 is cars and vans on the road? An EV will reduce your vehicle co2 footprint by 17% to 30%. So you look back and find that tiny tiny tiny percentage, yet your brain (the size is a shrimps) thinks changing vehicles to electric is going to save you from the imaginary dilemma rattling around in your near empty skull.

Because it doesn't work that way, dummy.

Really....

Algore's movie claims otherwise. 2005 was "just the beginning." Now it just doesn't matter since the hurricane data clearly outs the Co2 FRAUD as FRAUD.

How pathetic...

the changing orbit of the sun, co2, sink holes etc.. all contribute to the earth's climate

Good grief... when was the last time the Earth's orbit changed?

How does Co2 "contribute" to climate change when it does NOTHING as is the truth of the atmospheric temp data?

The biggest problem the "skeptic side" has is that it doesn't quite understand that most of the "expert skeptics" are PART OF THE Co2 FRAUD and ON THE TAXPAYER DOLE. They say "the Sun" to keep MORONS accepting FUDGED DATA. When the MORON accepts the FUDGED DATA and "agrees" "there has been warming" the debate is completely blown up. We get nowhere when we MISDIAGNOSE REALITY.

What does cause Earth climate change?

Where is the ice?

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

The two land masses closest to the pole have 97% of Earth's ice, and LAND MOVES.... now, see if you cannot extrapolate from that...

what happens if Earth has two polar oceans... how much ice does Earth have then???

All deniers run away when evidence is presented,

No, we notice the FUDGED FRAUD and ask questions, and then your side runs away....

Why, if the oceans are "warming" is there NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY?

Forum List

Back