During the "warmest ever January" we had the coldest ever Iowa Caucus and....

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
At some point, your IQ is either above 5 or it isn't. This is pathetic. "warmest ever" my...

Even the political class should've notice that one, but it wasn't isolated either....

Enough of the Co2 Fraud. Wake up America. We've wasted $20 trillion and counting on something clearly not happening... and their "warmest ever" lies are really pathetically obvious...

At some point, your IQ is either above 5 or it isn't. This is pathetic. "warmest ever" my...

And since this one is incapable of distinguishing weather from climate, he's clearly in the sub-5 crowd.

It happens every winter, of course. Some denier mouthbreathers who snarfed too many lead paint chips as a children will proclaim "DERP! DERP! I SAW A SNOWFLAKE, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX! DEEEEERRRRRRRRRP!".

I'm sure it will keep happening until the last of the mentally-addled boomers passes on.

And since this one is incapable of distinguishing weather from climate, he's clearly in the sub-5 crowd.

It happens every winter, of course. Some denier mouthbreathers who snarfed too many lead paint chips as a children will proclaim "DERP! DERP! I SAW A SNOWFLAKE, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX! DEEEEERRRRRRRRRP!".

I'm sure it will keep happening until the last of the mentally-addled boomers passes on.

LOL!!!

Claim = warmest ever January

FACTUAL DATA = record cold temps were set all over the place

So how can it be the "warmest ever" if the month set dozens and dozens of RECORD COLD TEMPS....

LOL!!!

This one is literally such a imbecile, he can't grasp the concept of an "average".

In his senile boomer mind, he thinks that if a single spot on the planet is cold on one day, that means the entire planet must have been cold for the entire month.

I suppose it's good that they have internet where EMH is housed, but it does mean we have to hear him ramble.

This one is literally such a imbecile, he can't grasp the concept of an "average".

In his senile boomer mind, he thinks that if a single spot on the planet is cold on one day, that means the entire planet must have been cold for the entire month.

I suppose it's good that they have internet where EMH is housed, but it does mean we have to hear him ramble.

It's the Jooos.....

Take the entire history of the earth, what's the average co2 level? I would guess a few thousand ppm. How does today's level compared to the average?

LOL!!!

So how can it be the "warmest ever" if the month set dozens and dozens of RECORD COLD TEMPS....

I love when they play the Weather and Climate game…….

Do you think they have to do a lot of warm ups and stretching before they contort themselves into pretzels like that?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

So, we are to expect regular "record cold temps" after 150 years of "warming..."

That is the "logic" of the Co2 FRAUD....

This one seems to think that CO2 is the only thing affecting climate.

They make 'em extra dumb in denierland.

Because we both know Co2 does absolutely nothing.

One of us is a patriotic American trying to get that truth out...

The other is a typical LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST supporter of W, Cheney, and McConnell... and HILLARY.

I love when they play the Weather and Climate game…….

Do you think they have to do a lot of warm ups and stretching before they contort themselves into pretzels like that?

In the end, they believe the American people are really stupid, and they are correct.

Even the political class should've notice that one, but it wasn't isolated either....

Enough of the Co2 Fraud. Wake up America. We've wasted $20 trillion and counting on something clearly not happening... and their "warmest ever" lies are really pathetically obvious...
Again, with weather over climate.

Idiot

Again, with weather over climate.

Idiot

To change the climate on Earth requires a change in OCEAN LEVELS.

Can you show us a PHOTO of ocean "rise" on Earth now??

Not a FUDGE CHART, a PHOTO....

and when you can't ask yourself WHY...

Forum List

Back