A big problems with politics today is the name calling

It is so much more than just name-calling. People's lives are being ruined for not following a set of lies being told to them by the government.
U will never get those people to see the error in there ways when u call them deplorables.

A big problems with politics today is the name calling​

Screw Off Fran Healy GIF by Travis

What if you put them in concentration camps? Will that make them see the light?
If u are talking to someone and trying to get them to see your point of view. If they resort to name calling, u continue to treat them with respect. They will eventually stop, change there attitude and listen to u. U just have to be will to do the work.

If u are talking to someone and trying to get them to see your point of view. If they resort to name calling, u continue to treat them with respect. They will eventually stop, change there attitude and listen to u. U just have to be will to do the work.
Well, f ur guna tak to someone hu is a pos, wuy uder way s dere?

From Trump's sob's to Hillary's deplorable statement and other's. To get something done u must reframe from name calling no matter what. If no one is going to be an adult, then u will have a bunch of kids running the government!
One difference. Hillary was right

Forget the name-calling by politicians! The name-calling on this forum is so extreme and obscene that I sometimes put people on ignore for plain disgustingness.

I don't know why they can't talk like normal people. Oh, because they're abnormal.
Word as far as the name-calling by other members here goes. I've never seen the like.

That said as it seems to be accepted by the management here I go by the three strike rule before I ignore them but damn, some on my list used that that up in one or two posts. Meh, no loss.

Now as far as calling politicians, etc names well, that's just called being a American. Sadly we sort of lost the "artfulness" of political name calling like they used in the 1800s and are much more crude in our approach. ;)

From Trump's sob's to Hillary's deplorable statement and other's. To get something done u must reframe from name calling no matter what. If no one is going to be an adult, then u will have a bunch of kids running the government!
It’s social media more than anything. Even here many say things that they would never say to someone’s face. Internet warriors.

U will never get those people to see the error in there ways when u call them deplorables.
Wrong……That’s the only way. The first step to recovery, is admittance. No follower of Trump can recover until they admit they are deplorable for following such an imbecile.

Well around 65% of congress-critters are/were lawyers so lying sort of goes along with that. ;)
I mean lies like, "The previous president and the Taliban are responsible for Afghanistan (debacle), not me."

As a nation we just can't keep allowing this kind of incompetence and falsehood.

Forget the name-calling by politicians! The name-calling on this forum is so extreme and obscene that I sometimes put people on ignore for plain disgustingness.

I don't know why they can't talk like normal people. Oh, because they're abnormal.
I know what you mean. I'm new here. I get on threads and offer my opinion about a topic or even a movie. Then I get bombarded by crazies. I mean absolute lunatics who call me every name in the book just because of my views. They get very personal about it. Now I can go toe to toe with anybody, but I prefer not to. Sadly, I find myself getting sucked into skirmishes anyway.

I know what you mean. I'm new here. I get on threads and offer my opinion about a topic or even a movie. Then I get bombarded by crazies. I mean absolute lunatics who call me every name in the book just because of my views. They get very personal about it. Now I can go toe to toe with anybody, but I prefer not to. Sadly, I find myself getting sucked into skirmishes anyway.
Sez the guy that doesn't want single people to have sex.

Forum List

Back