The Anti-Hero and American Politics

Nor do you improve race relations by screaming at people, silencing them or punishing them for their words.
Your ignorance comes from thinking you can reason with a racist. The best we can do is teach younger generations to not be ignorant racists. These people just need to be socially and politically subjugated.
We have seen, especially since 2016, how these people react to that. And now here we are.
And then we respond to that as well. In will never agree to turn pussy like you and live my life fearful of how some Bingo racist or going to respond to something.
There's a pretty big space in between assuaging and attacking. That's up to us.
Lot of good the approach of servile half whites like you have gotten us. :dunno:

Your ignorance comes from thinking you can reason with a racist. The best we can do is teach younger generations to not be ignorant racists. These people just need to be socially and politically subjugated.

And then we respond to that as well. In will never agree to turn pussy like you and live my life fearful of how some Bingo racist or going to respond to something.

Lot of good the approach of servile half whites like you have gotten us. :dunno:
Funny how similar your statements are to the right wingers you loathe.

I get much the same sentiment from them, about you.

Peas in a pod.

Last edited:
Like you care about God.

And I'm glad you're so willing to prove my point. You don't even know what the words actually mean.

Holy crap, you people.

Oh look, the Church Lady is Church Ladying again how shocking. Church Ladies always sniff out who loves God enough

Funny how similar your statements are to the right wingers you loathe.
Is that supposed to mean something to me? I'm not impressed by soft ass inferences. Say it with your chest.

Do you mean I'm brash, vulgar and unapologetic? In that case I agree and oh well. :dunno: If anything my Jamaican to English translation somewhat softens my commentary, if you can imagine that.

Do you mean I'm hateful? Sure. Hate isn't inherently bad. It depends on what you're hating. I hate ignorant racists. Especially ignorant racists with the political power to subject others to that ignorant racism.
I get much the same sentiment from them.

Peas in a pod.
That's the choice you've made Mac. You agree that they are dangerously ignorant and racist people but when it comes time to deal with them all you want to do is play with their pussy and hope you get them wet enough to like you. I ain't about that life.

Last edited:
They don't even know what "Stalinist Marxist Leninist" means. They just spray that stuff around because they think it makes them sound intelligent.

Ask them what the terms actually mean and they'll start bullshitting.
I dont think Mac1958 is registered stalinist marxist leninst

That might blow his cover as a moderate

But since MAGAs are anti marxist he might vote communist to deny them a victory

After all mac1958 voted for Joe Biden who is not far removed from a marxist

Trump is factually fighting only Conservative Americans - not those Democrats or Liberals who oppose a human scumbag anyway.
Any Conservative American who can see through the human scumbag, he defames and attacks with his known pathetic rhetoric.

As such IMO, it is the Conservative Americans - that will provide a second humiliating election result for him. Since a true Conservative American will never vote for a constant liar, multiple adulterer and a Presidential Candidate, that associates himself with e.g. the LGBTq community.

View attachment 875882

Your opinions are stupid.

You're comparing hatred with cookies? That's two things you have with Maga cult. You both show your devotion to your twisted ideology by swallowing.
I was revealing the simplicity of your argument. Just because I share a similar trait (like a fondness for cookies) with MAGAts doesn't mean much. It depends on the trait. If we're talking hate then I'd argue that's more of a human emotion than one specific to MAGAts. The problem isn't that they hate, it's that they hate stupidly. Hating people because their body produces more melanin or because they're attracted to the same sex is dumb and ignorant. Hating racists, like hating murderers or rapists seems rather reasonable to me in comparison.

Something hit me this morning as I was thinking about the reaction to the Colorado court ruling on Trump, and I thought I'd toss it out here to see your opinions (amongst the standard personal insults and name-calling).

Growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big Oakland Raider fan back in the day. Their reputation was always The Bad Guy, and we just loved that. We loved backing The Bad Guys. And certainly America loves its Anti-Heroes, particularly in our movies and teevee shows. I'll bet all of us can think of a few Bad Guy Anti-Hero movies and characters we've enjoyed, from Pirates of the Caribbean to Scarface to Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, those judges in Colorado did what they figured they had to do. But I expect this Supreme Court to throw it out, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trump's popularity increase because of this, when all is said and done.

Thoughts?

Yep, we thoroughly enjoy watching commiecrats violating the Constitution and the inevitable SCOTUS smack down.

Something hit me this morning as I was thinking about the reaction to the Colorado court ruling on Trump, and I thought I'd toss it out here to see your opinions (amongst the standard personal insults and name-calling).

Growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big Oakland Raider fan back in the day. Their reputation was always The Bad Guy, and we just loved that. We loved backing The Bad Guys. And certainly America loves its Anti-Heroes, particularly in our movies and teevee shows. I'll bet all of us can think of a few Bad Guy Anti-Hero movies and characters we've enjoyed, from Pirates of the Caribbean to Scarface to Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, those judges in Colorado did what they figured they had to do. But I expect this Supreme Court to throw it out, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trump's popularity increase because of this, when all is said and done.

Thoughts?

Hitler was loved and was elected legally and constitutionally by a large margin.
It was the last election in Nazi Germany.

i think trump may have a point on this one. the intent of the 14th amendment was clearly accomplished with the death of the last confederate.

on the other hand, a society that regards an oath or a vow so casually needs to stop bragging about gods exceptional love long enough to consider their use of his name in vain.
The intent of the 14th is to keep insurrectionists from holding elected office again. Confederates or otherwise. Amendments don’t expire.

they shouldnt uphold it even if they all leaned left....he hasnt been convicted of anything yet....
Where is a criminal conviction required?
The evidentiary standard in civil court is a preponderance of the evidence. The judges in three separate CO courts all held that there was sufficient evidence that he had engaged in insurrection. What more is needed?

that is the danger of even attempting to find a common sense redress of grievances in the age of trump and the federalist society.

they may be setting precedents that will allow future presidents to pardon themselves or to hunt homeless for sport.
That is why they must uphold this. If we allow any president to get away with what he’s done then we are truly lost.
If the country is doomed I’d rather have it be because the right thing was done rather than acquiescing to a slow demise.

This is what truly historic moments feel like.
Gut wrenching.

Two levels of court. The body that is qualified and presumable have the legal training to make the determination in what constitutes insurrection judged he did.

Don't get me wrong. I'm dubious about it being a good idea to do this. But in my view part of having a country of laws means that the judicial branch needs to rule on the law not political expediency.
Yes.
Let’s not forget also that most big, historic cases where SCOTUS has had to rule on life changing matters for Americans has come from civil court rulings. From lawsuits.

Where is a criminal conviction required?
The evidentiary standard in civil court is a preponderance of the evidence. The judges in three separate CO courts all held that there was sufficient evidence that he had engaged in insurrection. What more is needed?
when was trump on trial in Colorado?....

Forum List

Back