The Anti-Hero and American Politics

You type LIES and I post the TRUTH with LINKS. Here it is again, from Huffington Post, a Leftist anti-Trump link.

Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested that the National Guard be there on J6 and Nancy Pelosi's Sgt. at Arms Irving denied their requests because of Nancy's policy. So why would Trump want the NG there if he was planning an insurrection?
The only one planning an insurrection on J6 was the FBI (Waffen SS)

"Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early (J4) request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6"

If the NG was activated as Trump and Sund requested there would have been no riot on J6.
Why would Trump want the NG there?

He STATED that he wanted them there to “protect HIS people”… ya know the insurrectionists. And that was why the Secretary of Defense ignored him.

Why would he NOT want them there once the attack on the Capitol had begun?

Because he knew they’d put an end to it and he didn’t want that… so he never… never called for that THAT DAY

Something hit me this morning as I was thinking about the reaction to the Colorado court ruling on Trump, and I thought I'd toss it out here to see your opinions (amongst the standard personal insults and name-calling).

Growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big Oakland Raider fan back in the day. Their reputation was always The Bad Guy, and we just loved that. We loved backing The Bad Guys. And certainly America loves its Anti-Heroes, particularly in our movies and teevee shows. I'll bet all of us can think of a few Bad Guy Anti-Hero movies and characters we've enjoyed, from Pirates of the Caribbean to Scarface to Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, those judges in Colorado did what they figured they had to do. But I expect this Supreme Court to throw it out, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trump's popularity increase because of this, when all is said and done.

Thoughts?

I think you were hit by more than that. Most leftists suffer from a brain injury and/or an undeveloped brain. Your OP supports it.

Why would Trump want the NG there?

He STATED that he wanted them there to “protect HIS people”… ya know the insurrectionists. And that was why the Secretary of Defense ignored him.

Why would he NOT want them there once the attack on the Capitol had begun?

Because he knew they’d put an end to it and he didn’t want that… so he never… never called for that THAT DAY
1. Trump wanted to protect his rally from any violence. So if Trump was planning an "insurrection" he wouldn't have requested the NG to keep the peace, huh?

2. The NG would have protected the Capitol alongside the Capitol Police dumbass. That's why Capitol Police Chief Sund requested the NG too.

3. The NG is not on call, like the Fire Department. That's why they're called "weekend warriors". They need to be activated well in advance. A better question is why didn't Mayor Bowser have adequate police there to begin with?

4. Mayor Bowser said she didn't need the NG as requested by Trump and Sund. She said her police could handle it. So where were they?

"On Thursday, December 31, says the current accepted narrative, the District of Columbia mayor rang an alarm about protests at the Joint Session of Congress. In fact, the opposite is true. What the mayor did, was ask for the minimal number of National Guardsmen and women to help out the Metropolitan Police Department, and she warned that those troops should be unarmed and not directly involve themselves in any protests."

"Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser sent a letter to Acting United States Attorney General Jeffery Rosen, Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy, and Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller explaining that Capitol Police were ready for the First Amendment activities taking place in the the lead up to the January 6 storming of the Capitol."

No but it does require adequate "due diligence".

The CO dissenters said it was inadequate, including the Chief Justice, and the USSC will probably echo that in their 9-0 decision.
You meant due process. It’s meaningless at the state level because it’s already settled.
Whatever due process the minority dissented over is also at the state level as it’s a state court. SCOTUS has no jurisdiction to rule on that.
They will either have to find fault with the evidence of insurrection, the 14th or both.

1. Trump wanted to protect his rally from any violence. So if Trump was planning an "insurrection" he wouldn't have requested the NG to keep the peace, huh?

2. The NG would have protected the Capitol alongside the Capitol Police dumbass. That's why Capitol Police Chief Sund requested the NG too.

3. The NG is not on call, like the Fire Department. That's why they're called "weekend warriors". They need to be activated well in advance. A better question is why didn't Mayor Bowser have adequate police there to begin with?

4. Mayor Bowser said she didn't need the NG as requested by Trump and Sund. She said her police could handle it. So where were they?

"On Thursday, December 31, says the current accepted narrative, the District of Columbia mayor rang an alarm about protests at the Joint Session of Congress. In fact, the opposite is true. What the mayor did, was ask for the minimal number of National Guardsmen and women to help out the Metropolitan Police Department, and she warned that those troops should be unarmed and not directly involve themselves in any protests."

"Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser sent a letter to Acting United States Attorney General Jeffery Rosen, Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy, and Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller explaining that Capitol Police were ready for the First Amendment activities taking place in the the lead up to the January 6 storming of the Capitol."
1. He SAID he wanted the NG to protect his insurrectionists

2. Likely would have but that’s NOT why Trump asked for them days prior. On THAT day he refused to call them because they WOULD have protected the Capitol

3. They were ready on Jan 6 just waiting to be called. They were only called late in the day… by PENCE… not Trump

4. Bowser is not in the chain of command of the NG

1. He SAID he wanted the NG to protect his insurrectionists
2. Likely would have but that’s NOT why Trump asked for them days prior. On THAT day he refused to call them because they WOULD have protected the Capitol
3. They were ready on Jan 6 just waiting to be called. They were only called late in the day… by PENCE… not Trump
4. Bowser is not in the chain of command of the NG
1. LIAR. There were no insurrectionists.
2. LIAR. Trump wanted the NG there and Bowser said no, see #4.
3. I didn't see any NG troops quelling the Capitol Riot. I saw an armed DC SWAT Team end the "protest", not the NG.
4. Maybe Bowser isn't now, but she was then. Read her letter.

Wrong. The weekend warriors need to be activated. They were all home watching things on their TVs.
Bowser could have sent the DC cops in with a phone call.
They were activated. They just weren’t deployed to the Capitol.

Thoughts?

I've said for some time.

If you left him alone he'd fade away.

But you can't and he isn't.

In fact his election in 2024 (something I didn't dream possible 6 months ago) is looking more and more like a possibility.

Good job !

That's where he learned it. I'm not even kidding. There are a couple of really good articles out there on it.
Not sure - when his wrestling stint (for the dumbest of the dumb) came up - but his human scumbag traits were already clearly obvious some 20? years ago - when this show "The Apprentice" came up.

Forum List

Back