A big problems with politics today is the name calling

Forget the name-calling by politicians! The name-calling on this forum is so extreme and obscene that I sometimes put people on ignore for plain disgustingness.

I don't know why they can't talk like normal people. Oh, because they're abnormal.

Forget the name-calling by politicians! The name-calling on this forum is so extreme and obscene that I sometimes put people on ignore for plain disgustingness.

I don't know why they can't talk like normal people. Oh, because they're abnormal.

Yeah... but I do clean up well

From Trump's sob's to Hillary's deplorable statement and other's. To get something done u must reframe from name calling no matter what. If no one is going to be an adult, then u will have a bunch of kids running the government!
You're just a butt head! None of that's true! :springbed:

1642729028676.png

From Trump's sob's to Hillary's deplorable statement and other's. To get something done u must reframe from name calling no matter what. If no one is going to be an adult, then u will have a bunch of kids running the government!
No. That has been going on since the beginning - you should know that by now. There is a video someplace on YouTube and the speaker explains that there are news reports from the early elections of name-calling.

True. Denigration and demagoguery are in vogue these days, I suppose it's done to generate animosity on your side of the aisle against the other side by attacking their supporters. Cuz it sure ain't gonna convince people to join your side. Which BTW might be one reason why a lotta people are leaving both political parties to be Independents. According to Gallup, neither is above 30% of the public, and the Independents are at 42%.

You think, OP, is only name calling the big political problem in America? That's it???

Please.... you cant be serious.:rolleyes:
The problem is nobody wants to accept the truth that the government is improperly organized. It is close, but not what we want it to do. A lot of people suggest that the founders did not expect political parties to form, and that that is the problem.

The founders were well aware that parties would form, they just didn't know what to do about it, and left it for future generations to figure out. After a few months of contemplation, James Madison, figured out a possible solution, but didn't know what to do beyond the simple idea.

In republican government, the legislative authority necessarily predominates. The remedy for this inconveniency is to divide the legislature into different branches; and to render them, by different modes of election and different principles of action, as little connected with each other as the nature of their common functions and their common dependence on the society will admit. It may even be necessary to guard against dangerous encroachments by still further precautions. Federalist Papers #51
The political scientists and law scholars quote from this essay more than any other, but miss the most important revelation. The bicameral legislature is not enough subdivision, and they are not separated by different modes of election and principles of action.

US4CC.meme.Lisa_Simpson - Political_Science_Farce.png

Forum List

Back