A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

31 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol​

Sunday, August 6, 2023, marks 31 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results. The government continues to investigate losses that resulted from the breach of the Capitol, including damage to the Capitol building and grounds, both inside and outside the building. As of October 14, 2022, the approximate losses suffered as a result of the siege at the Capitol totaled $2,881,360.20. That amount reflects, among other things, damage to the Capitol building and grounds and certain costs borne by the U.S. Capitol Police.

2 million in damage ? were statues and artwork destroyed ? though i condemn any violence that happened on jan 6th that took place over a span of a few hrs i also condemn the violence of leftists that costs billions in damage , and costs the lives of dozens of people, and injured over 2000 police officers .

I don't believe so. I believe people have been convinced that teh world is such a dangerous place, and they potential victims of bad people,

Well, you don't look at videos of large groups of people openly rob stores and not have some concerns.
Of course the other thing is that you don't have 330,000,000 people living in the country and not have a few "mistakes".

If this is supposed to be an anti gun thread, best of luck.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

The police department said its investigators are consulting with the Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office on the circumstances of the shooting.
You said: "I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?"
Is this your first time at creating a false narrative, or are you just trying the Satanic Koolaid?​
FYI prefer to give idiotic nuisances a good spanking. :whipg:

You said: "I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?"
Is this your first time at creating a false narrative, or are you just trying the Satanic Koolaid?​
FYI prefer to give idiotic nuisances a good spanking. :whipg:
boring

The intruder was hit, no innocents were hit. The gun was used properly in the defense of the homeowner.
I believe the homeowner was exonerated because the now deceased broke a glass window trying to undo the lock. Bad situation all around.

Forum List

Back