A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

Look no further than this message board. Plenty of right wing nut jobs on here just itching to kill someone.

Yet the only ones actually murdering people are in democrat party controlled cities....killing people in the 10s of thousands because the democrat party releases violent criminals, and attacks the police to the point they can't do their jobs.........the democrats kill 10s of thousands and you assholes don't say word one about it....

i hate the kid got killed but heres some advise for you ... if a stranger is trying to enter your home at 2 in the morning you'd better have a weapon on hand and be ready to use it . this applies to you specifically because judging by your posts and your politics i doubt very seriously that you can defend yourself with your hands ..
I kept my gun locked up. I didn't feel the need to be ready to defend against imaginary bad guys. Not scared of shadows like you people are.

the only people on this board that endorses killing people are the baby killing leftwing abortion cult .
fetus 17 jars gop voters.jpg

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

The police department said its investigators are consulting with the Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office on the circumstances of the shooting.
You try to break into my house you had better be prepared to meet your maker.

Just saying.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

The police department said its investigators are consulting with the Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office on the circumstances of the shooting.

When Joe Biden told Americans to "get a shotgun and shoot through the door if you hear a noise", this is what he was talking about.

Yet the only ones actually murdering people are in democrat party controlled cities....killing people in the 10s of thousands because the democrat party releases violent criminals, and attacks the police to the point they can't do their jobs.........the democrats kill 10s of thousands and you assholes don't say word one about it....
let them speak.jpg

red state murder gap.jpg

Take a look at what people on this message board say. Many of them would have done the same thing. Wake up.
Yes. This is what happens when you live in a culture that doesn't support police and law and order. Blame your democrat politicians.

December 7

31 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol​

Sunday, August 6, 2023, marks 31 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results. The government continues to investigate losses that resulted from the breach of the Capitol, including damage to the Capitol building and grounds, both inside and outside the building. As of October 14, 2022, the approximate losses suffered as a result of the siege at the Capitol totaled $2,881,360.20. That amount reflects, among other things, damage to the Capitol building and grounds and certain costs borne by the U.S. Capitol Police.

31 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol​

Sunday, August 6, 2023, marks 31 months since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results. The government continues to investigate losses that resulted from the breach of the Capitol, including damage to the Capitol building and grounds, both inside and outside the building. As of October 14, 2022, the approximate losses suffered as a result of the siege at the Capitol totaled $2,881,360.20. That amount reflects, among other things, damage to the Capitol building and grounds and certain costs borne by the U.S. Capitol Police.

It wasn't an attack. It was a mostly peaceful protest. The blm riots across the nation in 2020 cost billions in damage. Get your priorities right.

You're right. I meant to write:

The overwhelming majority of home invasions are not violent and no one's life is in danger.

I kept my gun locked up. I didn't feel the need to be ready to defend against imaginary bad guys. Not scared of shadows like you people are.
trust me ! in my home the only people that should be afraid are unwanted strangers trying to get in .

Forum List

Back