Is it a bad trend that squatters are murdering homeowners? Woman Found Stuffed in Duffel Bag Was Beat to Death by Squatters Who Then Fled in Her SUV.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Should these laws be changed? Should pne legally be a tenent after breaking and entering a home that they do not own and living ther for 30 days?

I have a CCL. If I enter one of my properties or my parents properties and someone is committing a home invasion robbery, they will have some iron supplements to their diet.

Now CRIMINAL ALIENS are doing this….and people on Tik Tok are explaining how to steal a house for free rent for 3 months to up to 2 years.

Should that content be blocked? Specific instructional content on how to break the law?

What if it was a how to video on building a IED?

Should these laws be changed? Should pne legally be a tenent after breaking and entering a home that they do not own and living ther for 30 days?
No laws need be changed. They have a right to break in unless they have been legally evicted.

They might be held accountable for the 'breaking' damage but they might not. That would be a question to be answered by somebody who is familiar with the laws involved.

It sounds like they acted within the law! Or you wouldn't be talking about changing laws!

I have a CCL. If I enter one of my properties or my parents properties and someone is committing a home invasion robbery, they will have some iron supplements to their diet.

Now CRIMINAL ALIENS are doing this….and people on Tik Tok are explaining how to steal a house for free rent for 3 months to up to 2 years.

Should that content be blocked? Specific instructional content on how to break the law?

What if it was a how to video on building a IED?
A. How does one incident of this become a trend?

B. Where does it say the perps were immigrants?

Why are the politicians making these laws so light?

30 days as a squatter and you now officially live there?

Why isn’t this in Current Events?

So bizarre how threads bounce around forums on the weekends.

That is the only time I ever see it.

Weird

Both of you are blowing smoke with your 'shooter' threats my friend!
FAFO
1711304009237.jpeg

It is very simple. Do not break and enter into one of my properties and you wont get dead.

If you do, you might.

Seems fair. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE.

Is this an unusual stance to have on the subject of squatters murdering homeowners?

The laws do need changed if the truth. I had relatives who would do that in rural areas in homes owned by people who lived up north. I believe the laws here were changed in favor of the homeowner.

In real life beyond your pissant nest, the law will come to visit you to find out whether or not your sign is your way of blowing smoke, my friend.

Or more likely, just ignore your tough insect act!
You don't have to worry about it duck. Just keep your cowardly butt in Canada and there won't be any problems. Maybe we'll send some of these wonderful folks that are illegally crossing our borders right on up to Vancouver Island. Hmmm?

You don't have to worry about it duck. Just keep your cowardly butt in Canada and there won't be any problems. Maybe we'll send some of these wonderful folks that are illegally crossing our borders right on up to Vancouver Island. Hmmm?
The only threat that concerns me coming from Americans is when they threaten to bomb me!
(see my new thread on the topic)

Forum List

Back