21-Year-Old Ousts RINO Incumbent in North Carolina.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
More please. Good to see a young person on the right side of history and making a stand. We need a lot more like him.

“Wyatt Gable is a junior at East Carolina University, where he studies Business Management and Political Science. He is also the president of the school’s chapter of Turning Point USA. During his tenure, he fought against an effort by the school to convert all of the campus bathrooms to ‘all gender.’ He was inspired to run in the wake of COVID-19, a time during which he saw governments ‘stripping away individual rights with no one stopping them.'”

Congratulations to the young man!

We're working to help young South Dakotans do the same. The American Legion Auxiliary sponsors high school students for regular several-day meetings each year to study civics, government, journalism and citizenship. I imagine this kind of activity lights a spark for many youngsters who turn to political life. I'm proud that my ALA membership dues and donations support this.

Congratulations to the young man!

We're working to help young South Dakotans do the same. The American Legion Auxiliary sponsors high school students for regular several-day meetings each year to study civics, government, journalism and citizenship. I imagine this kind of activity lights a spark for many youngsters who turn to political life. I'm proud that my ALA membership dues and donations support this.

I thought that was just fer the cheap beer. :terror:

He is in college. I would think that would be a disqualification on the right.

Forum List

Back