A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

:auiqs.jpg:
they don't put any links next to claims.

Below are links, but how does one access it?

and majority of home invasions are not violent and no one's life is in danger. :auiqs.jpg:

like I said, you sorry-arsed MAGA types are so afraid of everyone and everything. Makes me think of that old line: suicide is a viable option

View attachment 821166
The majority of home invasions are not violent and no one's life is in danger.

You really said that. It's crazy stuff.

If the victim was black man I'm sure Benjamin Crump would be there calling it a racially motivated shooting.

Dickface

fetus 17 jars gop voters 1.jpg

You're right. I meant to write:

The overwhelming majority of home invasions are not violent and no one's life is in danger.
Do you know of any that aren't violent? Normally the resident is butchered.

A quick Google and I cannot find a single non violent home invasion. Link please.

really?

I've never been as scared as you evidently are
Scared? If someone tried to break into my home, I would enjoy the opportunity for target practice. Never imagine that someone is defending themselves because they are scared. Sometimes they are just anxious for the opportunity.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

What type of shooting? The article doesn't provide any clarification on what happened, and just like many, you are already jumping to conclusions. Has more information been released? What actually happened? Was the college student drunk and / or high?

If someone attempted to enter your house .. you'd peacefully answer the door at 2:00AM .. or cower in the corner scared to death .. right?

I don't believe so. I believe people have been convinced that teh world is such a dangerous place, and they potential victims of bad people,
It’s both.

It’s a baseless, unwarranted fear of everyone and everything and an obsession with lethal self-defense in a misguided, wrongheaded effort to ‘combat crime,’ as in the Kansas City case.

Shooting through a locked door is reckless and irresponsible and anyone doing so should be subject to criminal prosecution.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

The police department said its investigators are consulting with the Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office on the circumstances of the shooting.
i hate the kid got killed but heres some advise for you ... if a stranger is trying to enter your home at 2 in the morning you'd better have a weapon on hand and be ready to use it . this applies to you specifically because judging by your posts and your politics i doubt very seriously that you can defend yourself with your hands ..

Forum List

Back