911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

you saw a tv show!

yeh troughers would have you believe this is true:

I posted a real plane but that doesnt seem to make any difference

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

So to assist everyone in determining who is who out here I posted this very simply little high school physics problem to see who was an expert at physics and who was not

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

Last edited:

Still waiting for some generous truther to come along and solve your fizix problem for ya huh....

I know, why dont you call this guy up to help you all out!

steel035_zpscc4d42fc.jpg

steel037_zpsaa42688d.jpg

He did a great job on the wtc!

HANDSINCOOKIEJAR1.jpg

Last edited:

Still waiting for some generous truther to come along and solve your fizix problem for ya huh....

steel035_zpscc4d42fc.jpg

steel037_zpsaa42688d.jpg

HANDSINCOOKIEJAR1.jpg

:cuckoo: You're new aren't you?

Your spaghetti drawing is laughable. High School physics proves there was far more than enough force to shear off all those post. However aircraft fuel tanks shearing off post off is not a High School Physics Problem. You would need to understand 200+ level college physics to understand how viscosity, compression, rockwell hardness, strength, velocity & mass all work together in a collision before I could explain it to you & I am not going to make the effort to make the equation to explain it to you.

The fuel mass was directly behind the pole & had large structure pulling the mass even though the PSI strength of material was not high.

Your clueless if you think the slim top of a light pole can cut off a B-757 wing. There are lots of steel shafts, steel lines containing 3200 psi hydraulic pressure, & steel cables running between the front fuel tank main spar & leading edge slats.

But one thing is for certain, they will shear off a post without issue. Just fire an thin aluminum can full of soda at a car & it will punch right through. I have seen it done before. Hopefully high school educated people could figure out how to do that demonstration.

Who is the dude in the photo you want me to call & what is his number?

In what building & where were the beams pictured located? Are you asking how & why they were acid eroded?

Last edited:

steel035_zpscc4d42fc.jpg

steel037_zpsaa42688d.jpg

HANDSINCOOKIEJAR1.jpg

Your spaghetti drawing is laughable. High School physics proves there was far more than enough force to shear off all those post. However aircraft fuel tanks shearing off post off is not a High School Physics Problem. You would need to understand 200+ level college physics to understand how viscosity, compression, rockwell hardness, strength, velocity & mass all work together in a collision before I could explain it to you & I am not going to make the effort to make the equation to explain it to you.

But one thing is for certain, they will shear off a post without issue. Just fire an thin aluminum can full of soda at a car & it will punch right through. I have seen it done before. Hopefully high school educated people could figure out how to do that demonstration.

In what building & where were the beams pictured located? Are you asking how & why they were acid eroded?

Who told you that?

Apparently youve been around for a while and already dug a hole too deep for you to jump out of. :eusa_boohoo:

The spaghetti is nothing more than a physics problem you are either capable of doing or not.

I only require simple, however feel free to compute it however you like.

You already have all the necessary data to make your calculations.

Again, STOP with the strawman shit, k. This is not an argument about whether a plane is capable of clipping off a pole. That is someones strawman argument, rats I think, and rats been busted, thats why he left in a huff.

Last edited:

Who told you that?

Apparently youve been around for a while and already dug a hole too deep for you to jump out of. :eusa_boohoo:

The spaghetti is nothing more than a physics problem you are either capable of doing or not.

I only require simple, however feel free to compute it however you like.

You already have all the necessary data to make your calculations.

Again, STOP with the strawman shit, k. This is not an argument about whether a plane is capable of clipping off a pole. That is someones strawman argument, rats I think, and rats been busted, thats why he left in a huff..

:cuckoo: The 500f/s*oz spaghetti force problem absolutely has nothing to do with the pole/plane issue. :cuckoo: Since you can't even grasp the concept of that, there is no need to school you further.

The fuel mass was directly behind the pole & had large structure pulling the mass even though the PSI strength of material was not high.

Well, lol, I already knew that you have no conception how to apply physics principles, so you really dont need to teach me what can be readily seen by simple observation.

The problem has colliding masses which does apply, you dont need 50years at MIT to add 2 + 2, and like it or not it applies.

force is expressed as a number, not vague generalities.

4.32 Newton

Your clueless if you think the slim top of a light pole can cut off a B-757 wing. There are lots of steel shafts, steel lines containing 3200 psi hydraulic pressure, & steel cables running between the front fuel tank main spar & leading edge slats.

failed-achievements.jpg

Wrong!!!

even if your answer were numerically correct it is still incomplete!

You cant even get such a simple problem correct and you have the gall to say I am clueless? LMAO

Without a basic understanding of physics you can never get beyond the drama, if it sounds big it must be, like all these tards that use terms like massive and inferno because they are in fact clueless regarding the actual properties of the materials and can only express the drama they conjure up in their imagination.

Last edited:

when I seen the thread lit up I thought way kool some trougher actually pulled out a calculator and did the math so we could get this party rolling and all I see is your bragging about what you had for lunch.

Seriously what makes you think anyone really cares about your diet?

when I seen the thread lit up I thought way kool some trougher actually pulled out a calculator and did the math so we could get this party rolling and all I see is your bragging about what you had for lunch.

Seriously what makes you think anyone really cares about your diet?

Thanks for your kind invitation but I respectfully decline.

Shit is not on my menu save it for those who believe official fantasies.

You left out a very important piece of information in your "question". This tells me you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Let's see if you can figure out what it is.

I'll wait here.

I found another error in your "question". This one makes you look really stupid.

Let's see if you can figure out what THAT one is in addition to the one above.

:lol:

I found another error in your "question". This one makes you look really stupid.

there is no error, you may disagree with the question, to bad, however it has a single correct answer that can be expressed mathematically. be my guest.

there is no error, you may disagree with the question, to bad, however it has a single correct answer that can be expressed mathematically. be my guest.

Oh yes there are!

:D

Two GLARING mistakes that make you look foolish.

My disagreeing with your question has nothing to do with the fact that you messed up the particulars of the question.

What a joke.

Now are you versed enough in physics/mathematics to find out what your two issues are?

Oh yes there are!

:D

Two GLARING mistakes that make you look foolish.

My disagreeing with your question has nothing to do with the fact that you messed up the particulars of the question.

What a joke.

Now are you versed enough in physics/mathematics to find out what your two issues are?

hey, no one is forcing you to figure out a problem you do not understand k. No pressure, no one expects you to answer in the first place much less actually get it correct, so dont worry about it. Sooner or later someone who is qualified may come along then we can continue trashing troughers and their police state movement.

Forum List

Back