911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

What timestamp in the video are you talking about that this takes place?

you really dont care if you cant even answer the fizix question now do you.

waiting

I'm waiting for you to explain how your question is relevant to the discussion of the plane wing knocking down/snapping a light pole.

Waiting...

an explanation is useless if you dont understand fizix and that problem is so fucking easy and you cant answer it you will be waiting a long time.

either answer it or go down in flames by proving to us that you cant

Last edited:
you really dont care if you cant even answer the fizix question now do you.

waiting

I'm waiting for you to explain how your question is relevant to the discussion of the plane wing knocking down/snapping a light pole.

Waiting...

an explanation is useless if you dont understand fizix and that problem is so fucking easy and you cant answer it you will be waiting a long time.

I understand physics quite well. The problem is that your question does not contain the same elements as what actually happened. This fact renders your physics question useless.

Crash test video instead of crappy animated gifs...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CZxvu85VM4]DC-7 Crash Test: "Transport Crash Safety Test" 1964 Federal Aviation Administration - YouTube[/ame]

Waiting...

I understand physics quite well. The problem is that your question does not contain the same elements as what actually happened. This fact renders your physics question useless.

again for anyone who has a comprehension deficit;

Sorry have to correctly answer a simple high school physics question before you can graduate to technical school level.

Doesnt contain the physics elements? Well then show your work as well and prove it!

nothing like making my prediction correct!

zzzzzzxxxxxx.gif

You mean how the plane wing snapped the second pole nearer to the right of the animated gif, yet stayed intact until it impacted the ground?

Waiting...

How did that pole snap in two without tearing the wing apart??? I thought you said that shouldn't happen?

I did prove you wrong. Using your own video in fact.

How did the plane wing snap the light pole in half and not get sheared off? You said this shouldn't happen.

:lol:

Use your "fiziks" question figure out why you contradicted yourself.

Doesnt contain the physics elements? Well then show your work as well and prove it!

Right. Reading comprehension.

:doubt:

A real plane wing does not equal a wet noodle with 1 million pounds at each end.
A knife shaped object does not equal a cylindrical light pole.

The question I have is why you aren't using the real objects that were actually involved? This shows you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Waiting...

How did that pole snap in two without tearing the wing apart??? I thought you said that shouldn't happen?

How did the plane wing snap the light pole in half and not get sheared off? You said this shouldn't happen.

the ONLY thing you proved here today is that you cant answer the question and dont know shit about physics!

Open-Mindjpg.gif

the ONLY thing you proved here today is that you cant answer the question and dont know shit about physics!

Apparently way more than you.

Why did you contradict yourself with your own video? How stupid are you?

Apparently way more than you.

Why did you contradict yourself with your own video? How stupid are you?

AGAIN: (and here on out)

ae_neuman0007b.jpg

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :lol: :lol:
hqdefault.jpg

Small soft lead bullets blow big holes into steel. Lead is softer than aluminum. Soft copper is used in cutter charge for steel I-beams.

so what if it were reversed and the steel was moving and the bullet standing still? What would happen? LOL

and how come this one did not?

v​

I bet you are another one that is out here that understands physics huh?

still waiting!

pig-on-a-spit.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
troughers

Small soft lead bullets blow big holes into steel. Lead is softer than aluminum. Soft copper is used in cutter charge for steel I-beams.

so what if it were reversed and the steel was moving and the bullet standing still? What would happen? LOL

Potato Cuts Through Steel
[YouTube]bP8oCvacvAg[/YouTube]
Soft Lead Bullet Cuts Through Steel
[YouTube]LTraT4gl6Fw[/YouTube]

Last edited:

then again they do not

are you having difficulty like all the other experts who support the official fantasy?

seems you cant answer the very very simple question either.

waiting!

oh and your potato through a car supports my position btw, you know like pole through a wing. So I am not sure why you posted that unless you want to like the others simply shoot your foot off

Last edited:

then again they do not

are you having difficulty like all the other experts who support the official fantasy?

waiting!

Isn't it strange how your bullshit gif reverses itself before the remnants of the bullet fall away.

Oh, yeah, that's right. You can't show the whole thing because it would reveal the damage to the steel.

And by the way, just how thick was the steel plate?? Bet you don't want to reveal that little factoid either.

then again they do not

waiting!

Isn't it strange how your bullshit gif reverses itself before the remnants of the bullet fall away.

Oh, yeah, that's right. You can't show the whole thing because it would reveal the damage to the steel.

And by the way, just how thick was the steel plate?? Bet you don't want to reveal that little factoid either.

who cares it did what it was intended to do, totally destroy whatever if any point kiss was trying to make. and in addition asked for an explanation which I am sure I will be old and gray before I get.

armor piercing round didnt go through glass either

after all a potato can go through a car fender but armor piercing round cant go through a piece of glass.....

help kiss and the rest of the official fantasy gang out and explain it for them, I am sure they would love for someone to help them out so they dont look so silly

then again they do not

waiting!

who cares it did what it was intended to do, totally destroy whatever if any point kiss was trying to make. and in addition asked for an explanation which I am sure I will be old and gray before I get.

after all a potato can go through a car fender but armor piercing round cant go through a piece of glass.....

help kiss and the rest of the official fantasy gang out and explain it for them, I am sure they would love for someone to help them out so they dont look so silly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post a gif of a demonstration of bullet-proof glass to show bullets can't go thru glass.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post a gif of a demonstration of bullet-proof glass to show bullets can't go thru glass.

yeh bet you wish you were that creative.

some situations bullets pass through "stuff" others they do not, help your friends out riding their titanic and lay the fizix out for them! have a heart cant you see they are in pain? explain it. (well unless you dont know either, then carry on)

yeh bet you wish you were that creative.

some situations bullets pass through "stuff" others they do not, help your friends out riding their titanic and lay the fizix out for them! have a heart cant you see they are in pain? explain it. (well unless you dont know either, then carry on)

You really suck at this. I can only come to two possible reasons why...

1) This is just a massive Poe effort.

2) You're a typical Gage_Dupe. (meaning brainless)

Which is it??

Forum List

Back