911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post a gif of a demonstration of bullet-proof glass to show bullets can't go thru glass.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeh bet you wish you were that creative.

some situations bullets pass through "stuff" others they do not, help your friends out riding their titanic and lay the fizix out for them! have a heart cant you see they are in pain? explain it. (well unless you dont know either, then carry on)

You really suck at this. I can only come to two possible reasons why...

1) This is just a massive Poe effort.

2) You're a typical Gage_Dupe. (meaning brainless)

Which is it??

Neither, another one bites the dust.

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

Barbara Olsen called her husband Ted to tell him Flight 77 had been hijacked. A short time later, it slammed into the Pentagon, the very building that Ted Olsen was working in.

yeh bet you wish you were that creative.

some situations bullets pass through "stuff" others they do not, help your friends out riding their titanic and lay the fizix out for them! have a heart cant you see they are in pain? explain it. (well unless you dont know either, then carry on)

Which is it??

Neither, another one bites the dust.

So you're just another run-of-the-mill Gage_Dupe. Quelle surprise.

Tell me, do you wear knee pads when you kneel at Pope Dickie the G's altar in the Church of 9/11 Masturbatory Fantasy Woo??

you saw a TV show! LMAO

Probly just recordings.

I did, try paying attention

you saw a TV show! LMAO

Probly just recordings.

3umrfd.jpg

you saw a TV show! LMAO

Probly just recordings.

3umrfd.jpg

says deep fried rat

you already proved you cant answer a high school physics question

Morbid Image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Which is it??

I vote for 2. He really is this brainless.

quoting a strawman, from rat, who is now deep fried and on a stick, where ever he got that shit from, is beyond me, since I have never mentioned gage in any of my posts.

Only 2 possibilities;

1) someone is stuck on stupid

2) someone is stuck on stupid

Which is it?

but feel free to answer the physics question, oh wait you already sunk that ship.

Last edited:
You're that guy who gets his ass handed to him in every fight, Koko. Just before you lose consciousness, you declare, "I'm winning..."

Turd_zps45288944.png

You're that guy who gets his ass handed to him in every fight, Koko. Just before you lose consciousness, you declare, "I'm winning..."

you got the wrong person.

but it sounds like you got a taste of jojo's shovel once before huh?
truthervtrougher.gif

I just enjoy the comedy and watching all you troughers do what you do best;

intelligenceofficera.jpg

You may as well get used to it! LOL

How sad troughers arent serious on this subject. I guess people need to understand physics to be serious.

at least troughers are entertaining.

Last edited:
Now I realize its inherent in the nature of troughers to play every strawman red herring they have in their playbook and I hate to disrupt it but the topic is about an alleged plane allegedly impacting and clipping off 5 poles but not so much as one teenee weenee little evidence that such a thing really took place!

Last edited:
So now we're back into reruns.

I throw reruns on ignore.

Goodbye.

ah the wonderful sounds when they get their asses handed to them.

all pissed off because you dodged the issues and still couldnt derail the thread, to bad so sad.

Yep, thats the way it works, just because you look the other way does not mean the issues go away. LOL

Why would you think something so foolish? LMAO

Stop blaming your failures onto me.

Oh yeh and good bye!
see ya!
take care!
really sad to see you go

Last edited:

Barbara Olsen called her husband Ted to tell him Flight 77 had been hijacked. A short time later, it slammed into the Pentagon, the very building that Ted Olsen was working in.
Barbara Olsen wrote a book on Hillary Clinton called "Hell to Pay" exposing her Ambition. Olson wrote:

"Hillary's embryonic Senate campaign has shown that she is determined to let nothing stand in the way of the next step in her ambitious career. She has also proven that for those who are in her way or who fail to help her, there will be 'hell to pay'."

Forum List

Back