911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

well I had to do it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gamolon For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks daws101 (Today), KokomoJojo (Today), Rat in the Hat (Today)
Yeh I had to thank gam for the kick ass demonstration of typical trougher ass hattery and their inability to properly assess and assimilate information to correctly answer the problem when an answer is not given to them on a platter.

Last edited:
well I had to do it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gamolon For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks daws101 (Today), KokomoJojo (Today), Rat in the Hat (Today)
Yeh I had to thank gam for the kick ass demonstration of typical trougher ass hattery and their inability to properly assess and assimilate information to correctly answer the problem when an answer is not given to them on a platter.
you asshats say that every time you get your ass handed to you...
I assessed you correctly from your first post...ignorant, self absorbed ,lacks educations, doesn't date...etc...perfect twoofer...

well I had to do it.

I assessed you correctly from your first post...ignorant, self absorbed ,lacks educations, doesn't date...etc...perfect twoofer...

oh quit whining. your boy made a fool out of you, send him an email and chew his ass out. Anyone with a physics background would look at that problem and have the answer and never pull out a calculator its just that fucking simple.

But actually this turned out better than I expected, since I didnt think anyone would fall for that. LOL

Wanna take your best shot at it? Go ahead grow a pair!

Clayton Moore, Clayton Moore,
galloping through the thread,
and his swelled up head.
His posting skills are poor,
The ironies are rich,
Mr Moore, Mr Moore,
Stupid Bitch.

Dum, Dum.

well I had to do it.

oh quit whining. your boy made a fool out of you, send him an email and chew his ass out. Anyone with a physics background would look at that problem and have the answer and never pull out a calculator its just that fucking simple.

But actually this turned out better than I expected, since I didnt think anyone would fall for that. LOL

URL=http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/brian_dawson1/media/what-if-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-are-really-just-paranoid-dorks-with-too-much-fr_zpsc57df146.jpg.html]
what-if-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-are-really-just-paranoid-dorks-with-too-much-fr_zpsc57df146.jpg
[/URL]

and his swelled up head.
The ironies are rich,
Mr Moore, Mr Moore,
Stupid Bitch.

Dum, Dum.

ah huh

next time spend your energy calculating the answer (3 seconds) instead of making fools out of yourselves with dipweed antics.

:eusa_boohoo:

and his swelled up head.
The ironies are rich,
Mr Moore, Mr Moore,
Stupid Bitch.

Dum, Dum.

ah huh

next time spend your energy calculating the answer (3 seconds) instead of making fools out of yourselves with dipweed antics.

:eusa_boohoo:
you must be the rat!

URL=http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/brian_dawson1/media/what-if-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-are-really-just-paranoid-dorks-with-too-much-fr_zpsc57df146.jpg.html]
what-if-all-the-conspiracy-theorists-are-really-just-paranoid-dorks-with-too-much-fr_zpsc57df146.jpg
[/URL]

[/URL]

point proven...thank you ...

you should pull your head out of the sand and pay better attention to the news and world around you. anyway...........

Pole-Safe® Omni-Directional Breakaway Supports for Poles

Transpo's "Double Neck" Pole-Safe® breakaway support system is designed for poles located within roadside clear zones and other locations vulnerable to vehicular impacts. The primary component of the system is a high-strength coupling, designed to break away quickly and cleanly upon impact, thus saving lives and reducing property damage. Pole-Safe® couplings are omni-directional, meaning the system breaks away with consistent, predictable behavior, regardless of the vehicle's angle of impact..

none of the light standards at the pentagon were sliced in half but broke at the base as they were designed to do..
The poles are built to break.Car hits it at 50 and the pole snaps and the car continues in motion for fractions of a second more, the force is greatly decreased. Still large, but not as much. How strong the force ends up being is the inverse square of the time it takes to apply the force. missed it here's the answer again....How strong the force ends up being is the inverse square of the time it takes to apply the force.

oh btw flight 77 did not have to hit the poles to knock them down the blast from the exhaust of any one of the engines would be more then enough..... The RollsRoyce RB211-524 engine is rated at 58,000 to 60,000 lbs of thrust...

the knife is a balanced vertical upright, no mount.

geezus, try taking the stoopid hat off before posting in this thread k.

If you cant at least read one or 2 pages back so you have a fucking clue what is going on here.

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

you saw a tv show!

yeh troughers would have you believe this is true:

I posted a real plane but that doesnt seem to make any difference

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

So to assist everyone in determining who is who out here I posted this very simply little high school physics problem to see who was an expert at physics and who was not

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

thats where we left off.

you should pull your head out of the sand and pay better attention to the news and world around you. anyway...........

Transpo's "Double Neck" Pole-Safe® breakaway support system is designed for poles located within roadside clear zones and other locations vulnerable to vehicular impacts. The primary component of the system is a high-strength coupling, designed to break away quickly and cleanly upon impact, thus saving lives and reducing property damage. Pole-Safe® couplings are omni-directional, meaning the system breaks away with consistent, predictable behavior, regardless of the vehicle's angle of impact..

none of the light standards at the pentagon were sliced in half but broke at the base as they were designed to do..
The poles are built to break.Car hits it at 50 and the pole snaps and the car continues in motion for fractions of a second more, the force is greatly decreased. Still large, but not as much. How strong the force ends up being is the inverse square of the time it takes to apply the force. missed it here's the answer again....How strong the force ends up being is the inverse square of the time it takes to apply the force.

oh btw flight 77 did not have to hit the poles to knock them down the blast from the exhaust of any one of the engines would be more then enough..... The RollsRoyce RB211-524 engine is rated at 58,000 to 60,000 lbs of thrust...

If you cant at least read one or 2 pages back so you have a fucking clue what is going on here.

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

you saw a tv show!

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

So to assist everyone in determining who is who out here I posted this very simply little high school physics problem to see who was an expert at physics and who was not

thats where we left off.
that's where you left off..
your puzzle/ physics problem has been proven wrong in content and presentation...and fits no known real life scenario...
also the knife edge you are yammering about was traveling at a speed exceeding 500 mph and weighing 545,000 lb..
your problem failed to factor in forward momentum and kinetic energies....so any conclusion without those factors would be false..

Last edited:

you saw a tv show!

thats where we left off.
your puzzle/ physics problem has been proven wrong in content and presentation...and fits no known real life scenario...
also the knife edge you are yammering about was traveling at a speed exceeding 500 mph and weighing 545,000 lb..
your problem failed to factor in forward momentum and kinetic energies....so any conclusion without those factors would be false..

again I have to keep reminding you that all the information is there to come up with the correct answer and you like your pals FAIL again.

I also said if you want to add more into it than the problem asks that is ok as long as you show your work so I can check it.

You official story tellers arent very good at physics are you! LMAO

NEXT!

Last edited:

you saw a tv show!

thats where we left off.

again I have to keep reminding you that all the information is there to come up with the correct answer and you like your pals FAIL again.

I also said if you want to add more into it than the problem asks that is ok as long as you show your work so I can check it.

NEXT!

NEXT!

your reply is retarded unless you are talking about yourselves in which case that is all you have demonstrated.

I gave you all the information needed to get the correct answer and none of you have a clue..
PoliticalvsScientificmethod.jpg

Last edited:

NEXT!

your reply is retarded unless you are talking about yourselves in which case that is all you have demonstrated.

I gave you all the information needed to get the correct answer and none of you have a clue..
PoliticalvsScientificmethod.jpg
your clue is clueless and your cartoon is a a retread..

I'd say you were ignorant but that would be stating the obvious...

Forum List

Back