911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

I gave you pole data, you said you understood physics then tell us about how a 2.4 pound bird can go in one side out the other and a 400 pound pole just bounces off, unless you want to claim a plane did not go in.

Answer your own question dumbass. You posted PROOF that shows your understanding of physics, materials, and structural integrity are minimal at best.

That bird above hit between the engine and the fuselage. One of the poles in your animated gif also hits between the engine and the fuselage, but the wing snaps the pole in have yet does not shear off.

Please explain.

You're contradicting yourself in a BIG way.

:lol::lol::lol:

all you need do at this point is put up a number and how you arrived at it. everything else is

moreofsame.gif

we already know you do that well.

I gave you pole data, you said you understood physics then tell us about how a 2.4 pound bird can go in one side out the other and a 400 pound pole just bounces off, unless you want to claim a plane did not go in.

Answer your own question dumbass. You posted PROOF that shows your understanding of physics, materials, and structural integrity are minimal at best.

That bird above hit between the engine and the fuselage. One of the poles in your animated gif also hits between the engine and the fuselage, but the wing snaps the pole in have yet does not shear off.

Please explain.

all you need do at this point is put up a number and how you arrived at it. everything else is

moreofsame.gif

Is that all you've got Koko? You've been shown your logic is screwed up and you contradicted yourself. Is that how you respond when you've gotten your ass handed to you?

On one hand you try and make it seem a plane wing is weak by showing a bird penetrating it and stating "if a bird can do that, what do you think a huge metal pole would do to the wing?"

Then you further screw yourself by posting an animated gif of a DC7 test plane showing the wing colliding with a pole and shearing the tip off. What you missed was the inner pole in that same animated gif that gets snapped in half and does NOT shear the wing.

Then you try and explain that away by saying that happened because the wing is stronger between the engine and the fuselage.

Which brings us full circle back to your "bird penetrating the wing picture" because you missed the fact that the bird hit the wing between the engine and fuselage.

So explain your fucked up logic Koko. How come you posted contradictory evidence? Are you that stupid?

:lol:

Did you find the two errors in your "fizix" question yet? No?

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

I found another error in your "question". This one makes you look really stupid.

Let's see if you can figure out what THAT one is in addition to the one above.

I decided to help you out and give you one since you can't figure it out. Do you see where you state that the weight of the spaghetti as "weight = 1oz/sq""? Ounce per square inch is a unit of pressure.

Dumbass.

Wait. Let me guess. Typo?

Please explain.

moreofsame.gif

Is that all you've got Koko? You've been shown your logic is screwed up and you contradicted yourself. Is that how you respond when you've gotten your ass handed to you?

On one hand you try and make it seem a plane wing is weak by showing a bird penetrating it and stating "if a bird can do that, what do you think a huge metal pole would do to the wing?"

Then you further screw yourself by posting an animated gif of a DC7 test plane showing the wing colliding with a pole and shearing the tip off. What you missed was the inner pole in that same animated gif that gets snapped in half and does NOT shear the wing.

Then you try and explain that away by saying that happened because the wing is stronger between the engine and the fuselage.

Which brings us full circle back to your "bird penetrating the wing picture" because you missed the fact that the bird hit the wing between the engine and fuselage.

So explain your fucked up logic Koko. How come you posted contradictory evidence? Are you that stupid?

The bird was explained I see not reason to go through it again.

I did not post this thread to converse with fiziks fuck tards, or spin artists. you failed to provide any math or give any explanation what so ever about what you invented and are pushing fact.

The least you could have done was provided something to support your inventions, and all you give is is more ass talk.

Do you really think people are that fucking dumb?

just more of the same.

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

I found another error in your "question". This one makes you look really stupid.

I decided to help you out and give you one since you can't figure it out. Do you see where you state that the weight of the spaghetti as "weight = 1oz/sq""? Ounce per square inch is a unit of pressure.

Dumbass.

its an inch thick dumbass

Wrong! What was not explained is how you tried to make the wing look weak because a "Teenie weenie bird passed through" and "Since a small bird did that, what do you think a light pole would do?". Then you fucked yourself by posting an animated gif that shows a pole being sliced in half by an airplane wing!

Then you try and spin out of it by saying "Well the pole that was snapped in two hit the strong part of the wing which was between the engine and fuselage."

What you didn't realize, because you're a moron, is that the bird hit in the same "strong area that the pole hit" in your animated gif.

I did not post this thread to converse with fiziks fuck tards, or spin artists. you failed to provide any math or give any explanation what so ever about what you invented and are pushing fact.

Then you post this gem of a cowardly comeback because it's all you've got now. It's been shown that you don't even understand your own arguments and claims.

The least you could have done was provided something to support your inventions, and all you give is is more ass talk.

I provided proof that your rantings and ravings about "who knows physics around here" is complete and utter bullshit.

No, just you at the moment as has been shown on numerous occasions.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

I'm not denying that fuckstick. Weight is not described as OUNCE PER SQUARE INCH you buffoon. That is a unit of pressure.

Tell you what. Go convert 10 cubic inches in square inches. Let me know what you get.

Wrong! What was not explained is how you tried to make the wing look weak because a "Teenie weenie bird passed through" and "Since a small bird did that, what do you think a light pole would do?". Then you fucked yourself by posting an animated gif that shows a pole being sliced in half by an airplane wing!

Then you try and spin out of it by saying "Well the pole that was snapped in two hit the strong part of the wing which was between the engine and fuselage."

What you didn't realize, because you're a moron, is that the bird hit in the same "strong area that the pole hit" in your animated gif.

Then you post this gem of a cowardly comeback because it's all you've got now. It's been shown that you don't even understand your own arguments and claims.

I provided proof that your rantings and ravings about "who knows physics around here" is complete and utter bullshit.

No just you at the moment as has been shown on numerous occasions.

you have helped me tremendously by proving you are clueless.

when you told us that 1oz/sq" on a 1"x1"x10' object is pressure not weight. idiot. :clap2:
:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Dumbass.

Let's break this down for you.

Let's look just at the spaghetti using your own information.

The spaghetti is 1 square inch by 10 feet long. That gives us 120 cubic inches. You give the weight as 1 oz per square inch.

How much does that piece of spaghetti weigh genius?

:eusa_shhh:

No just you at the moment as has been shown on numerous occasions.

you have helped me tremendously by proving you are clueless.

when you told us that 1oz/sq" on a 1"x1"x10' object is pressure not weight. idiot. :clap2:
:eusa_boohoo:

See my post above.

I'll state it again here.

Using your "1 ounce per square inch weight", please tell me how much that 1"x 1" x"10ft piece of spaghetti weighs.

Isn't three dimensions of an object CUBIC INCHES (hence your 1" x 1" x 10')?

Go ahead.

I'm waiting.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

The spaghetti is 1 square inch by 10 feet long. That gives us 120 cubic inches. You give the weight as 1 oz per square inch.

OMFG

you are too stoopid to convert from feet to inches...... This just keeps getting better by the second!

as I said all the information needed is there to get a correct answer.

Last edited:

OMFG

you are too stoopid to convert from feet to inches...... This just keeps getting better by the second!

Wow.

Let's go through this REAL slow.

1" x 1" x 10' = 120 CUBIC inches correct?

You give us that 1 SQUARE inch of spaghetti equals 1 ounce.

So in order to find how many ounces your 1" x 1" x 10' piece of spaghetti weighs I have to figure out how many SQUARE inches are in 120 CUBIC inches.

Please do the math.

Last edited:

OMFG

Wow.

So in order to find how many ounces your 1" x 1" x 10' piece of spaghetti weighs I have to figure out how many SQUARE inches are in 120 CUBIC inches.

Please do the math.

hey retard, the only way there could be something wrong with the problem is if it were impossible to come to the correct conclusion, and that is not the case.

I told you all the information is there for you to answer the problem.

It was your job to extrapolate and construct the necessary application from the information given. Do you know what extrapolate means? Its a requirement of physics analysis.

YOU FAILED

failed-achievements.jpg

So just suck it up buttercup!

Last edited:
OMFG

Wow.

Please do the math.

hey retard, the only way there could be something wrong with the problem is if it were impossible to come to the correct conclusion, and that is not the case.

I told you all the information is there for you to answer the problem.

It was your job to extrapolate and construct the necessary application from the information given. Do you know what extrapolate means? Its a requirement of physics analysis.

YOU FAILED

failed-achievements.jpg

So just suck it up buttercup!

Why would I entertain a question from a dumbass such as yourself when you can't even figure out the correct units to use?!

Sqaure inches to cubic inches!

What a fuckup!

Still didn't find the other error did you?

You're hopeless.

Do you know what extrapolate means? Its a requirement of physics analysis.

Do you know the difference between square inches and cubic inches?

Based on your "fizix", you don't.

I don't have time to continue debating someone of your inferior mathematical knowledge because your too stupid to understand the answer. For Christ's sake, you composed a question with errors in it and you can't even find them.

Weight = 1 ounce per square foot...

Good grief!

Do you know what extrapolate means? Its a requirement of physics analysis.

Do you know the difference between square inches and cubic inches?

Based on your "fizix", you don't.

I don't have time to continue debating someone of your inferior mathematical knowledge because your too stupid to understand the answer. For Christ's sake, you composed a question with errors in it and you can't even find them.

Weight = 1 ounce per square foot...

Good grief!

do you understand what all the information is there means? It only takes an iq of 10 you know.

You incorrectly constructed your conclusions, and frankly fell into one of the traps set for tards. There are more btw.

I am laughing my ass off right now.

truthervtrougher.gif

but carry on this is a great comedy show thanks!

do you understand what all the information is there means? It only takes an iq of 10 you know.

You incorrectly constructed your conclusions, and frankly fell into one of the traps set for tards. There are more btw.

truthervtrougher.gif

Riiiigghhhhttt.

You set the cubic inches/square inches trap for us. It wasn't that your fucking stupid right?

I'll go with the latter.

Sorry.

truthervtrougher.gif

Riiiigghhhhttt.

You set the cubic inches/square inches trap for us. It wasn't that your fucking stupid right?

I'll go with the latter.

Sorry.

face it, you thought you were being smart and fucked up.

just suck it up buttercup.

if you disagree by all means continue and lets see how many more times you can fuck up.

I am enjoying this immensely!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gamolon For This Useful Post: Rat in the Hat (Today)
fuck this gets better by the second!

rat finds dumb assery useful!

What ever I did to deserve awesome entertainment like this I dont know, but keep it coming!!

Last edited:

moreofsame.gif

just more of the same.
no need to think you're fucking dumb...you show it off constantly...

Forum List

Back