9 out of 10 Indians say they aren’t offended by redskin Name

It doesn't matter. The white man told them they are offended whether they want to be or not.
Too bad. I would have rather seen the Redskins say they will close and go out of business and leave the NFL missing a team.

Funny how the Left decry the wealth and power of large corporations as evil, then use large, powerful corporations as weapons to effect their fascist ends.
They're out to screw up everything Americans love.
They are doing a good job at it. Aided by lots and lots of white liberals who hate America and being white.

It doesn't matter. The white man told them they are offended whether they want to be or not.
Too bad. I would have rather seen the Redskins say they will close and go out of business and leave the NFL missing a team.

Funny how the Left decry the wealth and power of large corporations as evil, then use large, powerful corporations as weapons to effect their fascist ends.
They're out to screw up everything Americans love.
They are doing a good job at it. Aided by lots and lots of white liberals who hate America and being white.
Let's all sing together...............

Th
I would love to see the name “ CaucasianS” I would be proud!
That's because you aren't very smart.
Why do you people hate anything that is fun and traditional in America???????????????

Are you cyborgs that miserable that 12 yr olds playing Little League have to tie all games??????????

You think this is so easy because civilized people are in restraint. Keep going down this route.

See what you GD people did in Seattle suburb last night. Look at Portland.Happy?

It goes along the lines of like this
“We the liberals who always live in 50-150 years ago feel great offense in how NA were treated 125 years ago so NA should be offended also but since they Are Not we will be offended for them and pursue “goals” that they themselves are not interested in”
Lib101
It’s called virtue protesting, forced on peoples who don’t find any virtue in it

Last edited:
These lefties have pushed their way to the top with fake compassion. Telling bosses they can work
Well with minorities. And making this the topic issues at corporations. Now that they run shit they will shit on us proud Americans.. well they have a rude awaking coming

These lefties have pushed their way to the top with fake compassion. Telling bosses they can work
Well with minorities. And making this the topic issues at corporations. Now that they run shit they will shit on us proud Americans.. well they have a rude awaking coming
demofks are still kkkers. no matter what you hear.

What I will never get is why this matters so much in the first place. A name is not what makes a team. The players are what makes the team.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jitss617 , I am curious though, how can a demofk exist today knowing they were the kkkers? I ponder that thought as I see the evil ones destroying our historical value because the world use to have slaves.

Jitss617 , I am curious though, how can a demofk exist today knowing they were the kkkers? I ponder that thought as I see the evil ones destroying our historical value because the world use to have slaves.
They think they switched, but the only thing that switched was the laws and democrats using the laws on the book to lynch.. Welfare, no fathers, destroy education, is the new ways of the KKK

If you all would have told me 20 years ago I wouldn’t have sports center on I would have said your crazy, I haven’t watched that left wing feed machine in 15 years. And they paid a price and will continue to fall.. GET LEFT WING PROPAGANDA OUT OF MY AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT

Don't matter it's done. Settled hash. I don't even follow the skins so I just don't care. 99.9% of the rest of the country is to busy with Corona and life to really give to shits. Better shit to be annoyed over.

Don't matter it's done. Settled hash. I don't even follow the skins so I just don't care. 99.9% of the rest of the country is to busy with Corona and life to really give to shits. Better shit to be annoyed over.
Busy with corona?

Busy with corona?
he's walking around pointing at people and harrassing them saying they aren't following orders from the king.

Busy with corona?
he's walking around pointing at people and harrassing them saying they aren't following orders from the king.

Which one?

Forum List

Back