9 out of 10 Indians say they aren’t offended by redskin Name

• Banned
I would love to see the name “ CaucasianS” I would be proud!

That's because you aren't very smart.
Are you aware, and if you are, "trying to put out anothers light doesn't make your's shine brighter"-

I see you've told someone else they aren't very smart- just curious, how smart are you? Can you quantify, or qualify, or show some evidence that leads you to believe your projection?

But virtual signaling white liberals want to feel upset about it. And their feelings are more important than actual Native Americans.

Kind of like the Dakota Access Pipeline. Natives didn’t care at all about it, until a bunch of Soros funded white liberals spent weeks screaming about it, then eventually paid some unemployed natives to show up to protest in front of the cameras.

They are hoping if they act upset about it, and pay a few unemployed natives to pretend to be upset about the name “Redskins”, the Marxists will get another cultural victory.

But virtual signaling white liberals want to feel upset about it. And their feelings are more important than actual Native Americans.

Kind of like the Dakota Access Pipeline. Natives didn’t care at all about it, until a bunch of Soros funded white liberals spent weeks screaming about it, then eventually paid some unemployed natives to show up to protest in front of the cameras.

They are hoping if they act upset about it, and pay a few unemployed natives to pretend to be upset about the name “Redskins”, the Marxists will get another cultural victory.
It’s sad,, One of the last things I could feel proud about is watching football on Sunday and a team that represents them.. democrats are destroying this country

That's because you aren't very smart.
Are you aware, and if you are, "trying to put out anothers light doesn't make your's shine brighter"-

I see you've told someone else they aren't very smart- just curious, how smart are you? Can you quantify, or qualify, or show some evidence that leads you to believe your projection?
How nice for you!

(Don't care.)

It’s sad,, One of the last things I could feel proud about is watching football on Sunday and a team that represents them.. democrats are destroying this country
I know, I'm done for good with the NFL.

I deleted every sports app, I’ll give baseball a few weeks to prove they aren’t giving in to the mob, maybe hockey.. but that’s it.

What democrats have done to Indians over the years is sad, from trail of tears to erasing their history.

I deleted every sports app, I’ll give baseball a few weeks to prove they aren’t giving in to the mob, maybe hockey.. but that’s it.
Football is all I really watched. I quit watching for a year, but started back. But now I'm done!

It doesn't matter. The white man told them they are offended whether they want to be or not.
Too bad. I would have rather seen the Redskins say they will close and go out of business and leave the NFL missing a team.

Funny how the Left decry the wealth and power of large corporations as evil, then use large, powerful corporations as weapons to effect their fascist ends.

It doesn't matter. The white man told them they are offended whether they want to be or not.
Too bad. I would have rather seen the Redskins say they will close and go out of business and leave the NFL missing a team.

Funny how the Left decry the wealth and power of large corporations as evil, then use large, powerful corporations as weapons to effect their fascist ends.
They're out to screw up everything Americans love.

It goes along the lines of like this
“We the liberals who always live in 50-150 years ago feel great offense in how NA were treated 125 years ago so NA should be offended also but since they Are Not we will be offended for them and pursue “goals” that they themselves are not interested in”
Lib101

Forum List

Back