9-11 revisited

Congrats, you mastered basic reading.... You must be proud.
Your premise is that white cops are to be feared above all else yet you only point to yourself to support that.
Congrats, you mastered basic reading.... You must be proud.

You’ve only pointed to your feelings (“I”) as a basis that more Americans fear cops. Back to the point at hand, it is the 20th Anniversary of 9-11. There is no need for our leaders to appease and deflect.

Oh, they started it, did they?

The US didn't interfere in the Middle East in post WW2?
France and the UK didn't interfere in the Middle East pre-WW2?

Yeah, they started it. Afghanistan started it by being invaded by the British in the 1800s.

Right.....
so you think the Taliban aided AQ in attacking us on 9/11 because of something that happened in 1800…

Yeah i guess that makes sense to a Xiden cult member

Laquan McDonald. George Floyd. Breonna Taylor. Botham Jean. Tamir Rice. Michael Brown. Sandra Bland.

Yes, there is a lot wrong with the police in these incidents keep happening.
--Mike Brown --THREE investigations--one by a white/cop hater black prosecutor!!!!!!! all found the cop INNOCENT--makes your list bullshit right there----you lose
--Breonna Taylor --all cops found innocent of killing
--Tamir Rice same
so, that leaves you with one in 2014, 2018, and 2020........yes, it's VERY rare for cops to murder someone [ Floyd wasn't even murder ]
..there are over 10 MILLION arrrests per year
MILLIONS more police contacts
MILLIONS more traffic stops
and you have only 3 in 6 years-----
..yes, there is no police brutality problem, but there is a black criminal problem

Horseshit. Pure horseshit.

Here in the U.S we live by the mindset of our civilization. In Afghanistan and other raghead countries, their mindset revolves around their civilization. It would be stupid to transpose the ethics of our culture onto theirs. In muslim countries, to varying degrees, they force women to cover themselves. It depends on how fundamentalist they are in their beliefs. They often cut the clits off women. Pederasty is often practiced in those countries. Though they are against homosexuality, it's ok for guys to give each other blowjobs.

On top of all that, their version of jesus, mohammed, was a pedophile. He also personally cut the heads off of 600 to 900 people with a knife. And they are all liars. Against the infidels, it is a religious duty. For example, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." In the koran 7:99 it says, "no one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." If you think any of this is horseshit, just send me a PM. I can enlighten you.

Here in the U.S we live by the mindset of our civilization. In Afghanistan and other raghead countries, their mindset revolves around their civilization. It would be stupid to transpose the ethics of our culture onto theirs. In muslim countries, to varying degrees, they force women to cover themselves. It depends on how fundamentalist they are in their beliefs. They often cut the clits off women. Pederasty is often practiced in those countries. Though they are against homosexuality, it's ok for guys to give each other blowjobs.

On top of all that, their version of jesus, mohammed, was a pedophile. He also personally cut the heads off of 600 to 900 people with a knife. And they are all liars. Against the infidels, it is a religious duty. For example, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." In the koran 7:99 it says, "no one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." If you think any of this is horseshit, just send me a PM. I can enlighten you.

When anti-Islamist translate the word “makr” they almost always translate it as “deceive” which always has a negative connotation. Obviously they have an agenda but let’s just say I agree with their view then they will have to explain why their translation of the word “makr” with only a negative connotation doesn’t exist in any lexicon or Quranic dictionaries or even in the Quran itself.

Oh, they started it, did they?

The US didn't interfere in the Middle East in post WW2?
France and the UK didn't interfere in the Middle East pre-WW2?

Yeah, they started it. Afghanistan started it by being invaded by the British in the 1800s.

Right.....

What did the U.S. do over there besides help the Saudis produce oil. We also supported the Shah of Iran. Big freaken deal. Throughout most of their history, (if not all of it) they were led by some sort of Shah, Caliph, or some other autocratic potentate. As for what any other country did, that's on them. Not us.

ah yeah we helped them fight off an invader…that’s why they attacked us?

Osama Bin Laden hated the US and the Saudis.. He wanted the US to blame them and go to war with Muslims.

What did the U.S. do over there besides help the Saudis produce oil. We also supported the Shah of Iran. Big freaken deal. Throughout most of their history, (if not all of it) they were led by some sort of Shah, Caliph, or some other autocratic potentate. As for what any other country did, that's on them. Not us.

The US didn't help the Saudis produce oil. KSA was successful because the oil men kept the US government from interfering.

When anti-Islamist translate the word “makr” they almost always translate it as “deceive” which always has a negative connotation. Obviously they have an agenda but let’s just say I agree with their view then they will have to explain why their translation of the word “makr” with only a negative connotation doesn’t exist in any lexicon or Quranic dictionaries or even in the Quran itself.

I don't think it was allah speaking. It was his "prophet" mohammed. As to why, it's because they're all screwed up in the head.

Osama Bin Laden hated the US and the Saudis.. He wanted the US to blame them and go to war with Muslims.
well glad we didn’t fall for that dirty trick….given his track record prior to 9/11 that was rather foolish of him…not to mention how he took credit

Forum List

Back